Chapter One: Choices

The Remnants of the Beta TimelineSaturday May 4th, 2019 – Star Wars Day

"You've got to choose now, stupid freak of nature. Your time is up Mark Beta. Yes, I know that this is the beta timeline for I am a fourth dimensional being, an Eonoe Lizardon Hydrogonous Hybrid, but you can call me Dr. Mitch Connors from the Prime World Line. I have come here to watch as this worldline fuses with the Alpha Timeline to become the Alpha-Beta, or Alphabet, Timeline. I am just one of the many time clones of the original Dr. Connors, known as the Beta Lizard, as I oversee the Beta World Line. Poor old lizard is going to play with you in the sewers. How's that for a turd filled ending. Now, Let's play a game shall we. It's a game of life and renewal. It's DC Rebirth Baby, But My Way, Enter My Universe Ha-Ha-Ha. To be killed or eaten that is the question, nah I kid myself. Your choice isn't worth my time, with that pathetic name of yours who could take you seriously. The only thing worth my time is your lean body of flesh and bones slowly turning over a spit with your internal juices cooking you all over, mmm delicious, Ominous Laugh with Surreptitious Overtones, with caricatures of Rick and Morty barging in with a Portal Gun, I'M PICKLE RICK AND NOOB-NOOB COMBINED, BAZINGA. I'm an even louder Blackbeard from One-Piece, made by Eiichiro Oda, GEH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH."

The deep gravelly voice rumbled through the darkness of the room. The room was small and stuffy with cobwebs and dust everywhere. The creatures voice zoomed towards me like a bullet. The voice belonged to something inhuman, it seethed of hatred and of evil intent. I'm not going to fear this stupid voice; I can beat this thing just like I beat everyone else at school.

"I'm not scared of you, your stupid voice" Mark Beta put on his fearless attitude. I use this one at school to stand up for myself and beat all that oppose me for I am the most awesome of them all.

"What is your decision, make it or die right away" A mouth appeared in the darkness, it was large with razor sharp teeth. Its oozing out bubble gum fluoride flavored toothpaste.

"Ha, I choose neither, I'm going to beat you up instead" Mark Beta got his fists up ready to pummel that jerk with the big mouth.

"Like you have the power to beat me, I am more awesome than you, I am the demon of awesome parties and great beverages and you are just the......."

"What did you say I was" Mark Beta felt like that voice didn't say anything else; what is a demon of awesome parties and great beverages anyways.

"I said you are the...., I repeat the...... yes you are the...." The voice was very quiet.

I could barely make it out.

"Hey, wake up, it's time for school" Hey that doesn't sound like an Eonoe lizard Pokémon thingy, Lizardon in the Japanese name for Charizard, the fire lizard Pokémon in North America. As quoted from Green lantern in Justice League: War "Who the hell is Bruce Wayne." I had no clue what was going on thereby I wouldn't know who Bruce Wayne, aka batman was if I didn't have a frame of reference. Through the transitive property I wouldn't know if what had just happened was real or a dream or not and if this Eonoe thing was just a fragment of my subconscious trying to break free or truly was a reality. I felt a tugging on my arm and felt like I was falling.

Mark Beta jolted awake and found himself on the floor on top of his foster sister Amy. She looked as mad as any seventeen-year-old girl would feel if her fourteenish year old adopted brother would fall on her. No one knows my real birthday, so I just use the day that I was found by my adoptive parents, September sixth, Two-Thousand-And-Five. The year was Two-Thousand-and-Nineteen, May fourth to be precise, Star Wars Day and my extra-special Sith Lord birthday party extravaganza. Hello people get with the program.