Chapter Three New Games and New Rules: Let the Zeta World Line Prevail

Mark Evans Prime

 "So, let's do this! I'm ready whenever you are! Let's go with you on more adventures throughout space and time," Rose said while saying what Mark was thinking.

Then she grabbed hold of Mark's hand in her readiness to leave. Mark could feel a warming, electrical numbness that overwhelmed his senses and permeated his entire body. His whole body was aglow, and electricity burst out of his pores constantly in this Gozaxean Transformation, which was weird.

Rose paid Mark's current condition no mind, for she was lit up with blue and green colored electricity of her own. Then a pointed tail sprouted from a bit above Rose's behind. She also grew horns on her head like Mark's. They were curved and spiraled inwardly behind her ears. Then, an extremely electrifying tension, hot and shocking, shot between Mark and Rose and magnetized them together.

They floated upwards. Soon a hulking, humanoid-shaped being one-hundred-feet-tall with two curved electrical tails began to form. It was a singular electrical exoskeleton humanoid of monstrous size colored blue, green, red, gold, and silver in a crisscrossed diagonal pattern. On its head were horns curved inwards and upwards on each side. Two additional horns on its head curved downwards in a spiral shape right behind the first two horns. The elemental humanoid had eight arms. Four broadswords began to form within the top four hands. The bottom four hands each held a scimitar. Then the form transformed into a fifty-foot tall being with four arms instead of eight, and now the top two hands held broadswords and the bottom two hands held scimitars.

When its transformation was complete, the magnetic state between Mark and Rose dissipated and Mark found himself in a fifty feet tall electrical exoskeleton humanoid state that was red, gold, and silver colored in a crisscrossed state. All four of the elemental humanoid's hands were holding a large broadsword. Mark saw that Rose had her own version of an electrical humanoid exoskeleton. Hers was blue and green crisscrossed all over it and she had scimitars in each of her four elemental humanoid's hands.

"What just happened? That was incredible," Mark said in astonishment.

"That, my dear new boyfriend, was the union between the two most powerful beings in the entire fourth dimension. The union of two Eonoe with a Gozaxean transformation is something that should be feared even by Fyra Blacksteel and the Annihilator. Fyra Blacksteel wants this power and she will try time and time again to get it. Now you have three more transformations. The fifty-foot tall form with four broadswords is the second stage of your Gozaxean Transformations. The fifty-foot tall form with two broadswords and two scimitars is stage one of the Gozaxean Fusion Transformations between two Gozaxean Eonoe. The one-hundred-foot-tall form with four broadswords and four scimitars is Stage two of the Gozaxean Fusion Transformation between two Gozaxean Eonoe," Rose said in a matter of fact tone.

"How do you know so much about these powers? I thought that I was just an ordinary human with nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, I could do literally squat before I met Fyra Blacksteel."

Mark was questioning his very existence and purpose for living. Why am I here and what goals should I have now that I have these newfound powers that literally came out from nowhere?

"Well you're no human, I can tell you that much. Your parents have been lying to you your whole life. You are an alien, like me. You have Gozaxean DNA from one of your parents and I can tell that you have another power deep within you. I, too, have this power, that of the ability known as Zynthonergy. It has to do with the gloves on our hands. And I also sense that you are an amalgamated hybrid alien like me, that of a Zolkgathion alien from Planet Z."

"What do you mean by that? Me? A Gozaxean and a Zolkgathion as an amalgamated hybrid? That doesn't make any sense. My parents are lawyers, so why would they lie to me unless my parents, the so-called lawyers, are liars, hashtag mind blown."