Chapter Thirteen Rise of the Hunter. He Goes Beyond, He Goes Plus Ultra!!!

My Hero Academy Dragon Ball ZCrossover not Featuring Gohan in U.A. – Shout-Outs to Youtuber Jax BladeRose Prime

Rose had been in a coma for several weeks. During that time, she had a looped dream that took place over three days.

Rose and Zarrock, but not Mark Zeta who she saw for the first time in actualized form and personality, were in awe and surprised at what just occurred. They had just seen something incredible. An electrical elemental humanoid had a life-like semblance to an organic being. It was also sentient, and it was created right in front of them.

Rose was able to hear Mark Zeta's thoughts and experiences as if they were her own.

Mark Zeta did not care for stupidity that could cause him to have an aneurysm, so he spoke first.

"Um... Mr. Roger Dodger sir, how can we, help you...?" Mark Prime spoke instead of Mark Zeta as he had the utmost respect for this elemental electrical elemental humanoid creature who called himself Roger Dodger.

Mark Zeta was shivering as if he was freezing cold, he was deep in thought and it was shown in English subtitles to Rose Prime, exactly what he was thinking word for word.

This being is a constant that exists in all timelines and knows of my identity. A constant is one that is a singular being that has access to all timelines and can move between them at will, but otherwise has no doppelganger or other version of themselves. He is my subordinate and ally. He will not betray me. I just must keep a cool head, and everything will be fine.

"Well actually I need to eat a ton of light bulbs, maybe a few wires, and some batteries, I'm rather famished. I am a Lichtweiss, and I was just transported here from the Donner-Blitz-Licht-Force, the source of all power for the Lichtweiss, the Licht-Blitzers and for the Donner-Licht. It's part of the many other Licht Republics. In these republics many other Licht species reside in peace," the being known as Roger Dodger said.

Then Rodger Dodger then sent a telepathic message to Mark Evans Zeta which was also conveyed to Rose Prime.

Master, I will do as you command as the head of the legion of disciples you control. For We Are The Zynthobound, Legion of the Light of Chaos and part of the pact belonging to the eternal Zyntho-Chromolighter Force, the source of power of all Zynthomancers. We are Zyntho, We are Eternal, and We are Donner-Blitz-Licht-Force."

Rodger Dodger was here by no accident. It was all according to the will of Mark Evans Zeta. He wanted the Donner-Blitz-Licht-Force and all its inhabitants to invade this timeline.

Mark Evans Zeta responded respectfully to his subordinate. Continue as planned. I will soon get out your partner thanks to your code words for multiplication summoning. Electrical objects you ingest magnetically draw Zynthonergy around you and create a portal into the Donner-Licht-Blitz-Force to take out any subjects we want. Next up to bat is Electra Noir, then General A-A-Ron Yeager. After that you must make the necessary requirements to summon the rest of The Zynthobound known as the Legion of the Light of Chaos.

Roger Dodger resumed his regular speech patterns as if he'd never sent a telepathic communication towards his master, Mark Evans Zeta.

"The Donner-Blitz-Licht-Force is my home. Transportation from that dimension made me hungry so I need to sustain myself. You get what I'm saying, you dig?" Roger Dodger said with his dubstep sounding voice.

"Ok...is there..." Mark Evans Zeta paused, wondering if there was enough of that electrical stuff which wasn't currently being used, in Zarrock's home. It wasn't that long before he got his answer.