Part 3 The Ultimate Legend Kang The Konkerer Begins

The Next Ultimate Tournament of Power Quite Unlike Dragonball Super but Otherwise Still Very Entertaining

Mark Evans Prime

Mark Prime and Rose were walking around the neighborhood in search of their two extra members for a new tournament when they were overwhelmed by an intense pressure of powerful Zyntho energy emanating inside a large stucco framed house. They were rapidly dragged inside a looming portal and into a large room which was surrounded by a lintel atop an opaque, brass-lined door the size of a window that was used as the placeholder for a door, quite ironically. Inside this large room a guy around their own age was taking a nap.

This teen had pale blue skin, black glossy hair, thick corded muscles that could be seen even from under his baggy sleepwear. He was six foot five like Mark, and he had a rosy complexion in contrast to his skin color. He had a very prominent masculine jawline with slivers of hair jutting from his unshaven chin and jaw.

Mark Prime and Rose decided to wake him up. This individual could be one of the majorly powerful sources of Zyntho Energy that forced Mark Prime and Rose here in the first place. They needed all the help they could find. That included waywardly individuals who were too powerful to pass up. This was surely needed if Mark Prime and Rose were to defeat the people in the tournament.

"Hey, listen," Mark Prime said in a singsong voice that resembled Navi. Navi was Link's fairy in the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, a video game made by Nintendo. This Nintendo Game was made exclusively for the Nintendo 64 then later remastered and ported to the Nintendo GameCube and Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo was, and still is, a popular video game company that is one of the big three. The other current video game companies vying for control over the video game market are Sony and Microsoft.

The mysterious teenager was instantly alerted. His eyes revealed themselves once they opened and pitch-black pupils came into view. Then the teenager, incomprehensibly, vanished into thin air. This was no teleportation ability; this was pure unadulterated speed that allowed this teen to make his disappearing act.

Mark responded with a lightning quickness of his own thanks to his own fight or flight response. His aura manifested around himself in the shape of lightning-based electricity.

"Oh, so you want to dance, do you? Let's dance, shall we?" the teenage male said as he reappeared. He grabbed Mark and instinctively winced from the lightning aura that was around Mark.

The teen persevered to hold onto Mark and somehow vibrated his hands at a frequency that made him immune to the electrical shocks Mark was imbued with.

Mark laughed, then teleported away from the teenager's grip.

"Hey, so you're probably going to the tournament of power that's a few hours from now, Mark said. He deactivated his lightning aura and went into his open armed normal stance to show he meant no harm.

The opposing teenager was still wary of Mark.

"Yeah, what of it? You come into my home, the home of the Barrow family, and expect a welcome party. Are you an idiot, a moron, or just plain insane?"

"Well actually... I may be insane and an idiot, but I'm not a moron," Mark said with a huge grin.

He liked announcing that he was no moron; it made him feel secure and imposing. He felt like he was dominating this land and was on top of the world.

"My name is Mark Evans, and this is my girlfriend or rather fiancé. We are getting married soon and then we are going to defeat my mother, Fyra Blacksteel, back on earth. We are recruiting people to join our team to fight in the tournament and we need two more people. I can tell you have a high amount of Zyntho Energy inside your body. I can tell through your deceitful manipulation of your hidden power levels. You managed to put extreme limiters of power on yourself to hide your Zyntho Energy. I know, because I learned how to do the same thing this past year and a half. I assume you have great strength and will be using that same strength in the tag team tournament of power. So, if the two of us beat you right now, Mr. Barrow, then you'll join our team."