Chapter 11 The Reality of Dreams Tuesday September Third, 2115 4:55 Am

"Hey their little man. Hah-hah-hah. It's your time to choose you stupid freak of nature. Your time is officially over Mark. Time to play a fun little game of mine, a game of life and death ha-ha-ha. To be killed or eaten that is the question, nah I kid myself. Your decision isn't worth my time, with that pathetic name full of easily made puns who could take you seriously. Your life has been marked for death pun intended. I need to eat your body which is full of the rare and powerful zyn energy contained only by the Gozaxeans. It's been a while since I've seen one up close. The idea of a lean body of flesh and bones slowly turning over a spit with your internal juices cooking you all over just makes me feel delighted. Mm delicious, Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha".

The voice came from a creature that looked horrifying. The creature was twelve feet tall and was wrapped in bandages. This made him look like a mummy. You could see its claws were huge: bigger than soccer balls. Its head had horns popping out from the bandages and the eyes on its face were sunken in: they looked very reptilian. The nose was just two slits and he had more than one mouth: there were two were on both cheeks in sideways crescents and one in the center. They looked like they could connect to become one giant mouth. The giant Mummy Lizard was salivating with some pink slime oozing from its mouths. It was foamy like soap. Its deep gravelly voice rumbled through the darkness of the night. The voice was like a bullet and it zoomed towards me and echoed constantly all around me. The voice didn't even resemble anything I've ever heard of, it was inhuman. It seethed of hatred and malice.

I'm not going to be afraid of this monster. I can take it. This thing can't compare to the tenacity of my extreme training. I can beat this monster just like I beat everyone else at all the school's I was kicked out of but on a much higher degree.

"Hah, you're just a dumb old lizard that is afraid of the sewers. Poor old lizard afraid of the sewers wants to come out and play." I stared the monster down and fearlessly looked at it. The fearless attitude is the one that I use to intimidate all around me so that I can then beat all that oppose me for I am awesomely and supremely powerful.

"What is your move. Do you die fast or die even faster? Choose now or forever lose your right to choose for you will die without further notice." A mouth appeared in the darkness; it was large with razor sharp teeth.

"Hah, I choose neither, I'm going to beat you up instead" I got my fists up ready to destroy this monster with everything I've got.

Like you have the power to beat me, I am more awesome than you, I am the master demon of pleasurable fiestas and extreme beverage drinking and you are just the......."

"What did you say that I am" I couldn't make the rest of the voice out because it was incomprehensible in a foreign tongue; what is the master demon pleasurable fiestas and extreme beverage drinking?

"I said you are the...., I repeat the...... yes you are the...." The voice started getting lower and lower till I could barely make it out.

Suddenly a bright light flashed over me and everything just stopped, and I awoke with a start.