Chapter 13 School Sucks Tuesday September Third, 2115

As Brad and I arrived at school my stomach rumbled. "Brad I need food; all I've had to eat was a stupid protein bar. Using my powers has made me hungry. Do you have anything to eat?" I said wantonly.

"Not to worry, I always keep food inside me always" Brad said, he gave me a thumb up.

"Ugh that's gross" I exclaimed.

"No, I mean I literally have tons of food inside of my chest" Brad said quite seriously.

"That's even worse" I moaned in hunger.

"No, I'll show you" Brad said as he opened a compartment in his chest, a microwave popped out.

The microwave door opened, I saw all the Taco's, burgers, and French fries I could want.

"Hey, can I have a...." Brad opened another part of his chest and gave me a can of ice-cold soda "Delicious" I munched on all the food and guzzled down all the soda till there was nothing left for Brad. "Oh, sorry I ate all the food and drank all the soda" My stomach started hurting from all the food, I felt sick for a bit then I took a few deep breaths then it passed.

"Don't worry about it, my buddy gets me free food all the time, I'll just restock after school is over" Brad laughed

"Hey, Brad I don't feel so good. Do you know where the nurse's office is", I said in agony. My stomach was ins so much pain from all the food and soda.

"Just straight down this hall and to the left" Brad said. He pointed to the direction of the nurse's office.

"Thanks" I activated my lightning aura even though it made me queasier and rushed to the nurse's office in no time flat.

As soon as I entered, I noticed the nurse wasn't here yet. I did notice however that there was a bathroom in the back of the office. I quickly rushed inside and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet. All my free Mexican food is now all gone.

"Darn it, now I'm hungry again" I rinsed out my mouth in the bathroom sink then went back to Brad.

"Let's go to class even though you're sick, you can't miss the first day of school, it's starting right now" Brad said as he took out a map from his chest. He followed the directions till he arrived at a door. The door read Classroom 111. I followed him at a slower pace than I slowly increased it to catch up to Brad. I didn't want to get sick again. Eating a lot of food with almost an empty stomach after fighting a Mummy Lizard is not a good idea.

We saw the light was on inside with a few students but no teacher. Brad then walked up to the door; He faced me.

"We have to get in with style so I'm going to fall through the door and into the classroom. It's part of class initiation. This will help us keep our cover as school students". He exhaled then slid down the door while turning the door handle. Brad stumbled and fell inside the classroom.

"Hey Brad" I rushed into the classroom and tripped on Brad, I fell on top of him, I was close to his left ear "Why did we have to do this, I don't care about class initiation. "I whispered in his ear.

"Shush, we need to get on Professor Robertson's bad side so that you still can pose as a delinquent for your cover. There are others here that already infiltrated the school. They all have their gloves summoned discretely so that you will know who they are. Just flash out your gloves so that they will realize that you are one of them. They are all Demon and Half Demon children. Just act naturally horrible. Brad gave a little groan then gave me a shove to the floor.