Chapter 8 Training Part 2 Day 31

As soon as I was out of the forest, I saw Kozak, he was waiting for me on a wooden stump that was carved into a beautiful chair.

"Hey there Mark, how was training" Kozak said. He looked different. Gone was the protruding belly and facial hair. He looked fit and trim. "I bet you're wondering why I look so different. Well I decided to train a bit and get in shape so that I will be able to train you more efficiently. And you may ask how can I change so fast? The answer to that is that training with one's spirit organ after its fully developed can do physical wonders on the body. It increases muscle definition in ways incomprehensible to human beings."

"That's amazing, I can't wait to look like that" my eyes gleamed in awe.

"Well this training to develop your spirit organ will take a lot of meditation, time and focusing on your surroundings. The surroundings of both seen and not seen; in the physical realm and spiritual realm. Much time will pass, and in this time, you will form your own spirit organ and eventually fuse it with your mist organ to create the essence organ. Only then will you be able to learn my gravity ability, master the powers of sound and vibration, as well as form your own unique spirit organ ability. Know this, once all this has been mastered can you learn how to use the essence organ and how to channel its abilities. To do that you must go to Creatorus who is the Gozaxean who rules over this planet. He will then teach you powers only spoken of in legends such as dimensional transportation, matter manipulation and creation, or instantaneous travel to anywhere you've been before."

"Let's do this" I feel so pumped up I can't wait to train and get stronger than I could've ever dreamed of.

Many days passed, and days turned into weeks, and weeks turned to months or so I thought. I was learning and training for so long that I lost track of time. I eventually got my spirit organ and fused it with my mist organ to get the essence organ. I then learned from Kozak how to use sound and vibration as well as the power of gravity. I had taken some time off training to figure out my new spirit power till I figured out a way to best utilize my gravity ability and lightning speed in conjunction. I decided to make my spirit power so that I will be able to condense air particles into anything from platforms to walls or anything physically tangible. I can even propel the condensed particles with any amount of force from very little to a lot using pressurized air. In theory, I can make small projectiles, bullets of compressed air, and shoot them to create impacts in anyone or anything. I can even make my air platforms move as well as anything else made of my condensed air particles.

The time soon came for me to go meet Creatorus, the Gozaxean ruler over this planet.

Kozak told me that the way to Creatorus was to enter his sacred shrine way up in the mountains. The trek up the mountains took several hours even while using my abilities to basically fly up there. I used the condensed air platforms to get height while I lowered the effect that gravity had on my body. My electric aura was surrounding me as well. I was traveling up the mountains at an alarming rate, but the mountains seemed to go on forever.

When I made it up the mountain, I saw a large shrine made of some form of metallic substance. The shrine itself was decorated with the most pristine smelling flowers I had ever seen.

I walked inside the shrine where I saw a massive human-like figure reclining on an even larger throne.

"Who dares to enter my shrine without so much as a warning" The large figure bellowed.

"Well you see, my name is Mark and I have come to meet Creatorus, The Gozaxean ruler over prophecy, knowledge and creation as well as ruler over this world. I have come to learn how to use the essence organ so that I will be able to get stronger so that I may defeat this man known as Headmaster Wonderweisz. It is he who is bent on conquering all our worlds starting with the Demon's world, then the Dromani's world, Then the Human's World, eventually the Meta-Human's world and finally across the cosmos and all dimensions." I said a little scared of the large imposing figure.

"Well you have found him for I am Creatorus Gozaxean ruler over prophecy, knowledge, and creation, and ruler over this world." The great figure Creatorus boomed.

"How can I ever hope of attaining the power that I want" I said carefully choosing my words. I don't want to be disrespectful to a Gozaxean ruler.

"With time and patience, you do not have. The power of the Gozaxeans takes several years to develop if not forcefully activated through sheer pressure of Zyn energy placed upon the one to gain power. Now I warn you it will be quite painful to get the powers of the Gozaxeans. Doing so will change the very core of your being into that of a Gozaxean with little or no experience on how to use his or her newfound powers and gifts. This change is irreversible and will change your status from half Demon-Half Human to that of a fusion of both Gozaxean and Demon, known as a Gozaxean Demon. You will lose all humanity and gain the power you seek but the training is not for the faint of heart. Do you still want to proceed"?

Without even a moment to think I declared my answer "Yes"

Creatorus walked briskly over to me and exerted out his Zyn energy aura with extreme pressure. I felt like I was going to die. The pain lasted for what felt like an eternity as I felt the Zyn energy encapsulate my body and go through my every pore. I then blacked out from the pain.