Chapter 5 It's Game time Wednesday January first, 2110 - 3:52 P.M

We soon arrived at the house and entered inside. Dad was behind the door waiting for us. We all walked into the living room and closed the door behind us.

"I see you've met Bradley" Dad Said. "We have a lot of work to do for when we infiltrate headmaster Wonderweisz's school. I was thinking that we would need a secret base of operations that would be right under the Headmaster's nose, I've already contacted other people, when you guys were gone, who said they will help. They are exiled Demons that did not side with Headmaster Wonderweisz. We will band together and form a school with their Demon, and Half Demon children. We will stop the Dread Demons and Headmaster Wonderweisz and foil his plans of total domination of all the worlds of Humans, Demons, Dromani, and even the trouble-making Meta-humans. We need a battle school underneath the school's grounds as well as our own Hadron collider to make our own portal into the world of the Dromani so that we can learn and get stronger from them through rigorous training."

"Well what are you waiting for, let's get too it, normal school is boring for me. I'm ready to officially be known as a delinquent. I heard so much about them, they literally rule the school and get whatever you want. Just last week I saw a little kid about my age get beat up by a bigger kid for not getting the bigger kid the right food he ordered the little kid to get him from the supermarket. I would love to get free food just like that" I said salivating.

"Um ok then. Mark, you aren't going to get free food, all that you're doing is fighting guys for no reason then fighting more guys when the guy you beat up gets his friends together and try to beat you up in a group fight. We will also train in the world of the Dromani through the usage of our own Hadron Collider and Portal to the world of Dromani." Dad said while scratching his head.

"Is there still free food" my mouth was still salivating.

"Of course, don't worry, I'll make all the delicious food you could ever want. Fish tartar, weed-rat stew, octopus bolognaise, pasta ala fungi and a whole bunch more" Dad said

"Hey isn't fish tartar and weed-rat stew from the old movie Shrek way back in the beginning of the twenty-first century" Brad asked.

"Where do you think, they got it from, obviously, these delicacies were invented on the demon planet" Dad looked so serious, I almost didn't believe it.

"That is correct Dramidar, weed-rat stew and fish tartar were created in three thousand and five hundred BC in a festival for a demon's rite of passage to become an adult" chirped Fred: Brad's A.I.

"I knew that" Dad said in a huff "I don't need a conformation from some computer to tell me that"

"Yes, Dad we all know that you majored in the field of Ancient history in a far-off galaxy in college on your home planet, it's not that we could ever go in a time machine and disprove that. Oh, wait they have that, it's called the Time distorted internet where anything that you put up online can be accessed in the past that was created eons ago before earth even invented it and is accessible only on your home planet where we can never officially go to, how convenient" Amy said as she rolled her eyes.

"Amicus back me up on this" Dad said frantically.

"I won't deny it by saying that there is not such a thing as time distorted internet but who's to say that someone on Planet Z made falsified information, hacked into the servers and made it seem like the information was there from the very beginning of time itself." Said mom totally shutting Dad up.

Dad cleared his throat then began to speak again "Anyways let's get to work."

Time soon passed by. I started getting into fights and getting my name known as Mark Evans the titan crusher as I always crushed my opponents with ease, even those that were taller than myself, hence the name titan.