What's Phase Two? A South Park Parody "North Spork" Adventure Battle

Mark Evans Prime

Mark Prime, Rose, Jack, and Steve found themselves on a terrain that had flowing rivers of blood, sand, and sulfuric gas spewing out from the rivers themselves. The smell was excruciatingly bad. A voice could be heard in the air.

"Welcome to the Arena inspired by the Show Spartacus: Blood and Sand. There are many that can manipulate gas, blood, and sand in this arena, so you four must fight till your disqualified from the tournament. After a certain number of people are disqualified from the tournament, the rest of you will be placed in the third and final phase of the tournament which is inside a pocket universe. More details will be provided later as the battlefield royale reaches its conclusion."

When the voice stopped, a large burly man around eight feet tall with putrid yellow skin and slanted features appeared out of nowhere. It looked like he was alone.

"I am known as the great and powerful Bubba Guppy. Beware my power of fat cell manipulation and creation. I can take the fat cells out of me and place them in others and make them fat, slow, and lethargic. I can also externalize this very same fat into the air and manipulate it how I see fit. I can also manipulate the body fat percentages within others and control their fat cell growth, fat cell recombination, and fat cell division at will. Soon you four will become bloated like me. But for now, why don't I slim down and reveal my true form."

Bubba, the bloated being, began to emit a fatty yellowish white substance from his skin's pores, then his nose, ears, eyes, and mouth. He began to look extremely muscular and really lean, and suddenly he had perfectly colored tan skin and elven features with raised cheekbones. He looked to have only the barest minimum of fat so his body could function.

The large mass of fat began to swirl into a giant mound and floated towards Mark Prime like a large bullet at super speed. Mark Prime instantly got hit and became as fat as Bubba used to be.

Mark Prime felt insecure; he was fatter than before; around nine-hundred-pounds. Only two hundred and eighty-five pounds of him was made of pure muscle. He had weighed three hundred and twenty pounds after his first Gozaxean Transformation, regular fat included. Now he was morbidly obese. Mark began to panic and dry heave. He felt like he was having a stroke. He felt like he had lost the tournament.

"Guys... Hurgh..." Mark Prime took a deep breath. Talking with this much fat on him was a struggle. "You three need to fight him without me."

"Oh, not so fast kid, you're my fat puppet now!" Bubba interrupted. "I said I can manipulate fat cells, didn't I? And that includes the fat cells inside others. This means I have mastery over the fat filled bodies of others. It's pure fat manipulation which is like blood manipulation, sand manipulation, and gas manipulation. This means that I can control your body and force you to fight for me. Anyone granted fat cells by me are under my control if my fat cells are stored in their bodies. Energy from the fat cells are used up while you are under my control as energy and fat is consumed if others are possessed and controlled by me. Now Billy Z. "Zah Rain" Rayne, Zoe D. "D.K. Donkey Kong" Kimble, and Kim Jong "The Power of Un" Sung Cho come on out.

"The Power of Un' was a nickname for Kim Jong Sung Cho and represented the leader of North Korea known as Kim Jong Un. It also represented "The Power of Un", a science fiction time travel novel created by Nancy Etchemendy in the year 2000.

Suddenly, from within the murky depths of the flowing rivers of blood, three individuals came out within a giant cocooned husk containing coagulated blood and sand with oxygen and other gases in the right percentages to sustain life. The three were wearing Meta Man Overdrive costumes; all of them the Red Meta Man from different iterations of the Meta Man Overdrive series.