"I'm Burning up!" - Sung by the Twenty-First Century Pilots Mark Evans Prime

"Well, I'm burning Up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning Up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up!

I'm burning Up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up! Flaring up! For all to see!
I have a moxie that's ready to battle! Over four hundred and nine raffles! I'm burning up! Beat me to it! Crazy baby!

I'm burning up! "So, do you think you can dance?!" Even better than on the show of the same name which is on TV?

I'm burning Up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning Up! I'm burning up! I'm burning Up!

I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning Up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up!

I'm burning up! Like Voltron On Ice! I'm heating up! I'm burning up! I'm Revving up! I'm burning up! Like a potato french fry!

Look inside my ear! To hear my thoughts! When you know what's up! I'm burning up so it's time to kick butt!!

Pig Power! Robot Ninjas in disguise!! You move so fast! That everyone else is slow!

Keep your head up! Till the finish line! You're just somebody that I need to know!

What are you doing! After the show! I'm burning up so we need to meet up!

I'm burning up in Tu-Duk-Tu! We need to have a pizza party too!

It'll be a secret! For just me and you!

I'll Take you places! Where you've never been!

For... I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up!

I'm burning up for one-thousand-and-one-knights of the dawn and glory! I'm burning up because the royal army stood strong!

Well, I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up "I'm burning up!

I'm burning up! I'm burning up! "I'm burning up! I'm Burning up and I'm flaring up! I'm burning up for all to see!

I have a moxie! That's ready to battle! Over four hundred and nine raffles!
Beat me to it! Crazy baby!

Do you think that you can dance?! Even better than the show of the same name which is on TV?
I'm Burning Up! I'm burning up! Like Voltron On Ice!

I'm heating up! I'm burning up! Like a potato french fry!

It's always all right! When I'm up all night!
I'm burning up so just give me your money! And I'll show you the world!
But do I need some proof?! Or do Omega-Elder-Drago-Eonoe exist?! Give me a sign!
"Zoo Wee Mama" was said by Rowley Jefferson in his own comic book from the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" Book Series!

The Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book series was written by Jeff Kinney and turned into a movie franchise by the director Thor Freudenthal and producers Nina Jacobson and Bradford Simpson!
I'm burning up, so I challenge you! So, do you even lift Bro?! Or are you not old enough?! I'm ready now so when will that happen?!

Do you belong to super weenie hut junior just like Spongebob Squarepants?! Spongebob Squarepants was created by Stephen Hillenburg! May he rest in peace!

It's time for me! To call your bluff! Time to meet! Your eternal end! Time for you to have infinite deaths!

I'm burning up! So, is my timing, right? I'm burning up! And did you just die? I'm burning up! Before I had my first strike!?
Well, I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up! I'm burning up!