Holio-Knightus time 11:15 A.M Mark Zeta

Mark Evans Zeta

Mark Evans Zeta crash landed into what appeared to be a tremendously large, overgrown, tree.

In the tree on a slightly lower branch, Mark Zeta saw a humanoid creature with six arms, two legs, fur on its chest, had a pair of what appeared to be metal pants, had two eyes that were very angular, holes where its nose should be, and a very large mouth with sharp teeth that constantly dripped what seemed to be a purple substance.

"Hey, you Dromani, mind moving away from the sun, your blocking my view of the clouds. They turn into zany and ludicrous shapes this time of day" the humanoid creature said.

"Hey, you're talking to me, Sherlock?" Mark Zeta asked nonchalantly. He scoffed at the mere thought of a mortal being talking to him, Mark Evans Zeta. For soon he would become immortal thanks to the direct intervention of his future master. Franz Harold Dent will make him into the best supreme being he can be. "I will then toss him away like leftover avocado salad" Mark Zeta grimaced and clenched his fists and teeth in sheer unholy disgust and was quite the opposite of magnanimous.

"Well there aren't any other Dromani here are they" Scoffed the humanoid creature.

"But I'm not a Dromani, I'm half Zolkgathion and I'm here for some training. You look like you know the way around here. Can you show me a good place to train? You can also maybe show me someplace where there's a huge animal I can fight" Mark Zeta said.

"Well let me ask my sister first, hold on a minute. She can do much better than that. Puny worm. You are no match for me, a Zynthomancer. I am a being that transcends all of realities and all of time. For I exist in all timelines as a constant stable existence. Every path I take, every step I make is singular. I do not fall under the effects of choices because for me there is choice absolute. I choose to not have free will and instead abide by the rules of the time and space continuum that binds me. I don't attest to these rules. I live by them and uphold them to their maximum potential and supreme efficiency," the newly revealed Zynthomancer exclaimed. He ran off and teleported to a far-off location.

Mark Zeta thought to himself using his abilities of understanding quantum theory that he learned from an accelerated learning program, he had acquired funds to be accepted there, several years ago. "It was as if he used quantum tunneling because of the Einstein Rosen Bridge. For it is so that the creation of small wormholes in spacetime can allow us to travel through space and time by way of a the aforementioned "Quantum Tunneling Effect." Thereby a bridge is created to allow us travel to the other corners of the universe in no time at all."

The Zynthomancer re-appeared almost as fast as he had left. Another being was with him. They had appeared on a nearby tree.

Mark Evans Zeta had seen that in front of him, a female looking humanoid creature with six toned tan arms and two long smooth and shapely legs. She had a wrapping of what appeared to be metal laced cloth around her big looking, quite appealing, somewhat soft-looking chest.

Mark Zeta felt a shifting in his crotch, he felt an immediate attraction to her, he hadn't felt this way with his stepsister ever in his life. His father had forced their forbidden love after all.

"Please let me sleep with you" Mark Zeta felt himself blurt out impulsively. He felt uncontrollable urges inside his undiscovered teenage, hormone ravished, body.

"Humph, you really want me don't you!" It comes with a price!" the female Zynthomancer smiled while revealing her foamy mouth and razor-sharp teeth. "I will make you a Zynthomancer like me. You will have all my powers and abilities. You will become an immortal being like all the other spider humanoids, known as Zyntho-Electro-Arachnid-Sapiens. You will still have access to your current state of power. You still can transform into Zyntho-Electro-Arachnid-Sapiens. You will then have the proportionate strength and abilities of the Zyntho-Electro-Arachnid-Sapiens. You will effectively, in simpler terms, have Spider Humanoid hybrid transformations. This transformation takes in account the fact that you are having your original power levels. The power levels that you have which are in question right now are the half human half Zolkgathion Eonoe power levels. These power levels will rise and be evenly distributed scalability wise to become an evolved power level of significant magnitude. This means in basic terms that, while transformed, your powers and abilities you both shall now possess will be merged with your current abilities. This newfound transformation and power level increase will take six months to get used to. The process in which you will get used to these new transformations, and new powers and abilities is through the process of rigorous training. As a result of this training you both will know how to easily use this newfound strength. After this change is made, you will also learn how to be light, nimble and flexible. You will have six arms while in this state as part of the new transformation. You can prevent others from sensing that you have access to this new transformation of turning into a Zyntho-Electro-Arachnid-Sapiens. This is possible by me training you into controlling new levels of aura limiters which I will teach you how to access. I have done this to many Mark Evans from many different timelines before. You are the first one who desires for me, who wants me for physical pleasure. I will treasure that. I was always used by the others such as future Mark Evans Prime and his identical triplet brother. His brother has done some mind alterations, so I don't know any more about him. For all I know he has been erased from existence by the Chronoa-Celestial-Sapiens. Beings of immense power and total control over all realities. They are stronger than those from the fourth dimension for they were the ones who created the fourth dimension in the first place. They exist beyond even that place, in the fifth dimension where even time and space doesn't exist for everything that happened, will happen, or didn't happen is just existing in a circle loop. Every timeline exists there at once and we Zynthomancers have mastery over the fifth dimension. We walk over boundaries in the third dimension by accessing the fifth and can walk between them at will through the process of quantum tunneling by way of the Einstein Rosen Bridge. With that in mind, come close to me now so I can begin the transformation on you to give you the new transformative powers of Zyntho-Electro-Arachnid-Sapiens. While in this transformation you can turn into a Zolkgathion-Zyntho-Electro-Arachnid-Sapien Hybrid. Then we can begin our six months of training." The being who never revealed her name soon began the tumultuous process she had just described to Mark Evans Zeta.