Live! Die! Repeat! The Battle of The Infinite Time Clone Armies by S. A. Herman

"Time to undergo "Hollowfication" ... "Za Warudo - Toki-Yo-Tomare – WRRRYYYYY"" Howled the vampiric leader of the council of Mark Evans Zetas, known as The Alpha Supreme Bloodlord of Vaasgoth, the moniker was taken from the token Magic The Gathering Black Mana Colored Mythic Legendary Vampire Card. It's creature text and abilities read:

"Bloodthirst 3 (If an opponent was dealt damage this turn, this creature enters the battlefield with three ""+1/+1" "counters"" on it.)

Flying – Cannot Be Blocked By Creatures Without Flying Or Reach

Whenever you cast a Vampire creature spell, it gains bloodthirst 3."

"Magic the Gathering" or "MTG" was created by Richard Garfield and Wizards of the Coast. Mark Evans Zeta took out his own variation of the "Bloodied Hollow Mask" that belonged to the titular character of Bleach, known as Ichigo Kurosaki. The manga turned anime known as Bleach was created by the manga author known by his pen name "Tite Kubo".

The rest of the Infinite Mark Evans Zetas took out similar masks and then they all began to transform into a variation of a secretive transformation which they were hiding until now as a trump card. It was known as "The Hollowfied Mark Evans Zeta Transformation". Each Hollowfied Mark Evans Zeta had an emblem on the forehead of their mask. The emblem had a string of numbers, patterns and letters, to discern themselves from the other Mark Evans Zetas. They were infinite in number and therefore there were infinite variations to the different emblems that each Mark Evans Zeta had. This Hollow mask, that each Mark Evans Zeta wore, made each of them feel unique and special. And the most special of the Mark Evans Zetas, the most powerful of them all, The Alpha Supreme Mark Evans Zeta had multiple emblems all over his body. The emblems were on his arms, torso, newly created tail due to Hollowfication, and legs not just on his forehead, while in that Hollowfied Form. These multiple emblems, placed all over The Alpha Supreme Mark Evans, symbolized extreme importance and extreme leadership.

The Hollowfication began. Each member belonging to the Council of Infinite Mark Evans Zetas soon were overwhelmed by a thick and creamy white, orange, and black goo that splattered themselves all over. It was like the transformation that Eddie Brock underwent in the Venom Movie created by Sony. The symbiote known as Venom from the Spiderman Comic, film, video game, toy, and animation franchise were created by Stan Lee, may he rest in peace and live on in our hearts. Excelsior!!!"

The creamy white goo began to harden and form a shell of white, orange, and black in a rippling pattern that curved and twisted its way across the now Hollowfied Mark Evans Zetas. This was one of many transformations that they had. These transformations stemmed from the Djinn Wish that they can use for an infinite amount of times. They can completely disregard the original twenty-five-hour cooldown as they were Eonoe and can manipulate time and bend it to their will.

Each Hollowfied Mark Evans Zeta now had a hole where their hearts should be, right in the center of their chest, that was able to be seen through to the other side. Now without a heart in their Hollowfied forms, the Mark Evans Zetas' lack of empathy and total disregard for the rules, began to overwhelm their opponents which were Mark Evans Prime and company.

In the end, the entire team belonging to Mark Evans Prime died.

Mark Prime and his newfound allies soon found themselves at the very beginning of the encounter, still alive. They were in a completely reset version of time that had protected them from the permanence of death. This was all thanks to them being Eonoe.