Interlude Part Five - The Nightmare Realm

Permeating eternal night spread far and wide over the land of Tangeroth, the earthen realm belonging to the lower levels of existence.

A dark hollow looking woman, belonging to the Elven Judayn race, was sending out her army of mindless hybrid beasts, and chimeras which are fusions of hybrid beasts. They were traipsing across the land, far and wide, destroying everything in their wake.

"I, The Grand Dark Mage Marlene Mavis Grundeene, shall rule as the Dark Queen together with my husband the grand necromancer Bladvinne Dertran Grundeene!"

A skeletal looking man appeared from out of the shadows, he lifted his bony fingers to his wife and smiled with his skeletal face. Bladvinne Dertran was here and he was ready to make the world burn. Together with his wife Marlene Mavis, the Grundeene's shall raise the curtains of the eternal night as foretold by the fictional series Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia which was created, and produced, by Guillermo Del Toro. They would follow in the footsteps of fiction and turn it into a reality but on a much larger scale. For this eternal night spanned across all universes, dimensions, and planes of existence, even Planet Earth shall fall. Earth's protectors such as Jake Velasquez, and his cousin Eliza Valentine, will stand no chance.