Chapter 10 Home Awaits Final Day at Holio-Knightus

Creatorus and I walked briskly towards a long and winding path till we arrived at Kozak's home village. We met some Dromani that looked like guards. They instantly kneeled before Creatorus as a sign of respect.

"No need to kneel men, I'm just dropping Mark off to go to his family. He has learned all that he can for me. Until another time." Creatorus smiled and instantly teleported away in a flash.

I calmly walked past the guards and they payed me no mind. I soon entered the village.

The town was built miraculously with great and shining stone and corrugated sheets of metal.

I noticed Amy was sitting on a chair in front of some building. I instantly teleported behind her and she got startled.

"Geez Mark how did you get here, you totally freaked me out. Don't ever do that again." Amy pointed her hand at me in anger.

"Do what again, freak you out, it's in my nature to freak you out I can't help it. I'll even do it again just for fun" I laughed then teleported directly above her then compressed air for me to make a platform to stand on. I stood on the platform. "What can you do, what kind of powers do you have" I smirked mischievously.

"Knock it off Mark and I'll show you, but you better keep your eyes open for this one because you won't believe your eyes" Amy said as she placed her hands downwards.

I saw that fire was coming out of Amy's right hand.

"So, what, you can make fire, big deal" I said smirking.

"That's not all just wait" Amy said as her left hand began to shoot out a torrent of water. She then aimed both the fire and water downwards at an angle so that they hit each other. Immediately they began to form a highly pressurized form of steam which Amy used to shoot herself upwards into the sky.

She was flying all around the sky above. She then decreased the steam pressure and descended to the ground.

"How was that" Amy sad with a big grin.

"Well I can fly too with my gravity and air powers" I said smugly

"Gravity and air powers? In addition to your lightning powers" Amy said incredulously

"And I also have the ability of sound, vibration, and creation in addition to having instantaneous travel, dimensional transportation and my own pocket dimension where I can store things like the three sets of armor, weapons and shield that I was given. Did I mention now I'm a Gozaxean Demon?" I snickered.

"Isn't that a little too over-powering now you're basically unbeatable" Amy said. I could tell that she was jealous of me,

"Well the truth is if I use all my abilities at the same time, I only have twenty minutes before my zyn energy runs out" I said. "I feel that even with all these abilities my fight with Headmaster Wonderweisz will last longer than twenty minutes so I better raise my zyn energy anyway I can."

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine, after all you have people fighting with you, you are not doing this by yourself" Amy gave me a hug for the first time in a while. Even at this point I still need consoling. She released herself from my grasp. "And besides we must leave now, Mom and Dad are finished with their training and so is everyone else. The portal is open. I was just waiting for you to show up. Everyone is waiting near the portal so let's go" Amy walked briskly away from the building and I followed her.

We both went to the original site where we first met Kozak. I saw that everyone was there waiting for us near the portal.

I walked over to Mom and Dad with Amy by my side. Dad looked like he was deep in thought, but mom saw me and Amy.

Mom tapped Dad on the shoulder, and he woke up from his reverie.

"Hey there Mark, I can tell that you've gotten a lot stronger, a little taller too. I'd say you look about six feet right about now." Dad said as he gave a huge grin.

"Amy has gotten stronger too dear" Mom said.

"But not as much as Mark, I can tell, he must have gotten a great power from an external source because normal training wouldn't yield such great results."

"Well actually I got my power"- I was rudely interrupted by Amy

"Mark became a Gozaxean Demon, it's not fair I want to become one too" Amy crossed her arms in annoyance.

"You'd have to ask Creatorus to become a Gozaxean Demon, because that's how I became one"

"Remarkable, you've met Creatorus? That's astounding, I want to see him myself too" Dad said. I could tell that he was in awe.

"I think we'd better go home then try again another time. Mark has school in a few hours' earth time. We need to leave now if he is to have a good night rest" Mom said

"Alright-Alright let's go but first I need Brad's Microphone to tell everyone that we're leaving, Brad where are you" Dad shouted.

"I'm right behind you actually, I couldn't help but hear your conversation, hmm Gozaxean Demon, needs a little work before it becomes a title." Brad took out a microphone from his chest. "Here you go" Brad handed Dad the microphone.

"Brad thanks for all your help" Dad said.

"No problem, I'm just doing my due diligence with a smidge of revenge tucked in to fill out my motive for helping you" Brad let out an evil laugh.

"Cut it out Brad" Dad nudged Brad in the chest. Dad lifted the microphone to his mouth and Brad turned on his speakers. "Everyone it is time to go home. We have finished training and now it's time to start the school year for all the Demons, Half Demons, and single Gozaxean Demon to attend. Let's march through the portal and go home"

Everybody cheered and on we marched back through the portal to Planet Earth.

We then arrived on Earth and aw that it was eight p.m. at night on Monday September second, only one day and a half has passed.

Everybody went home in transportation except for me. I decided that I would walk home. I felt some ominous chill and goosebumps as I walked home in the dead of night.