So Lonely Before I found What I've Been Looking For - Featuring Michael Bay

Monday February Second, 2098 12:45 P.M

Samarkvan Draghul Razghul Noxus Leopold Fitzgerald Kazenobu "Sam Evans Zeta" Junior

Immediately Sam Evans Zeta overlooked the grassy field he found himself in. He appeared to be right near a remarkable looking research facility. he did the truffle strut from the movie "Hot Tub Time Machine" which was directed by Steve Pink.

Sam Evans Zeta jogged and sung his Zolkgathion National Anthem which resembled, oddly enough the Kazakhstan National Anthem sung by Borat's actor Sacha Baron Cohen. Borat was directed by Larry Charles.

Sam Evans Zeta floated across the grassy plains in in earnest as he thought to himself.

"Perhaps there are humans or other beings in the research facility who can help me." Sam Evans Zeta felt something ominous as he approached the facility. "There's an evil presence nearby, I can feel it!"

Sam Evans unceremoniously waited at the doors to the facility They soon automatically slid open. Revealed form within was a female receptionist.

"Hello Samarkvan Draghul Razghul Noxus Leopold Fitzgerald Kazenobu "Sam Evans" Junior, exiled Zolkgathion from Planet Z. I have just received information regarding your arrival. Please sit at the waiting area!" The receptionist firmly said, she indifferently pointed to a location where a bunch of chairs were strewn and jumbled about.

Sam Evans Zeta twiddled his fingers and waited for what seemed like hours, according to his wrongful perception of time. He thought to himself "It's the end of the world."

"Hello... Samarkvan Draghul Razghul Noxus Leopold Fitzgerald Kazenobu "Sam Evans" Junior. I'll be your established nurse for today" said a voice resembling that of a stereotypical female. Sam Evans looked up in a daze and connected the voice to that of the young woman. She had black hair, was wearing a blue cotton shirt, paired with blue pants. She had a device around her neck.

"This must be an earth nurse but for all I know she could be like me, an exiled Zolkgathion from Planet Z." Sam Evans Zeta thought to himself with blush flowing like a river to his cheeks. "I hope that no one notices my flaring red cheeks, it would be so awkward."

"Anyhow, I demand to know what you're going to do to me!" Sam Evans Zeta gruffly raised his voice. He wanted answers fast and didn't like to wait and muttered to himself loudly enough for the nurse to hear. "These blasted doctor visits. Tarnation!!! These infernal doctors and their tests!!! They shall rue the day that they ever crossed my path!!! Experimenting on me, that's child's play!!! Fight me like a man why don't you!!! Or are you a Dummkopf because you're all weak, pathetic human swine!!!"

"How nice.... How dreadful you are!!! I see that you very much hate doctor visits. It's quite out in the open. Anyone from outer space can hear your whisperings of complaint. You are the uncultured swine! Not me! Now be a good dog and let me check on your stupidly weak vitals. Only then can I proceed with other tests such as checking on your loser of a mist organ and procedures regarding the dumb healing process." The nurse forcefully wrung Sam Evans neck with a hardened grasp then elbowed his stomach. She was not to be trifled with. "I'm the superior one!!! Not HIM!!!" the nurse clenched her hands till her knuckles were white with rage.

"Let me level with you. You're a dumb bimbo! I have several questions that i need answered. Number One: Can my mist organ be healed? Number Two: Will I be able to go back to planet Z? And finally, for the real pitch hitter, Number Three: Despite your off-putting sanguine, and slovenly, appearance tied with a brazen attitude, are we the same? Are we both exiled from Planet Z?" Sam Evans Zeta spit phlegm onto the floor. He activated his Condensed Zolkgathion Transformation and used up what dwindling reserves of stamina energy he had; he proved a point to the nurse. He was the Alpha, not her. She wasn't top dog and never will be. He will, now and forever, become the ruler of the planet, it was his destiny. "Never in my life have I ever found such disgust for a woman. If she is a Zolkgathion then maybe I will respect her but only a smidge. For if she is a deplorable human, I pity her and her race. For she represents all of mankind!!!" If she can even help me with my problems after finding this out, then maybe I will respect her as a subservient equal. If I can repair my mist organ, it will make me stronger one-thousand-fold several times over. I would be stronger than the gods of men and rule this world with an iron fist. None shall wrong me in this world for they shall pay the price of death."