The Infamous One-Piece Pirate Rap Battle That Got Me Click Baited

Chapter Fourteen – Featuring Shazam/Zachary Levi andBlack Adam/Dwayne "The Rock" JohnsonRose Zeta

The dreams continued as an even more ludicrous event was about to unfold. It was Rose Zeta who was sending Rose Prime an alternative past reality from the timeline in which there was no invasion and no Mark Evans Zeta. This reality had vanished from existence and created a bootstrap paradox, it blinked into existence momentarily to birth other realties into existence infinitely and popped out of existence every time a new Mark Zeta was born. Rose Zeta had found a way to transfer her previous un-rewritten mind into Rose Zeta before she was brainwashed by Mark Zeta and existed in Rose Prime's dreamscape and subconscious. She interacted in dreams and subliminal messaging. She was ushering in her way for the escape of herself into her body again. Just a few more dream loops and it will all be over. She won't be going back to her old body; no, she will go into the body of Mark Zeta and gender swap. He will be trapped into his body and she will reformat her brainwashed self into his own original body. She will leave her female carapace for him to live inside, trapped for all eternity inside the fourth dimension. She was a boy trapped inside a woman's body after all so this will be her ultimate transgendered transformation. She will then get Rose Prime to fall in love with her instead of Mark Prime and have children with her and rule all realties in Mark Zeta's stead.

"So, what's the game and how do we play?" sneered Mark Zeta snidely to Mark Prime in the pocket dimension. "Oh right, I forgot, I already know the answer. I picked it out of your mind. It's a spur of the moment, no thinking at all, One Piece Pirate Rap Battle. We each have our own take on the over One Thousand man episodes and manga chapters, then combine the two into an epic rap. We each get multiple turns and we can't think about the lyrics or it would be cheating as we would be able to predict what the other person is saying and show how we can make a better song. Couldn't have said it any better is what you're saying right now, you sniveling-punk-rat-straw-hat."

Within this pocket dimension one could look like anyone as the mind is king inside it. Therefore, Mark Zeta shapeshifted into the infamous Katakuri "Dogtooth" Charlotte while Mark Prime shapeshifted into the legendary Monkey D. Luffy. With the "Will Of D," nothing could stand in Mark Evans Prime's way, at least that's what he wanted Mark Evans Zeta to think in the back of his mind.

Mark Prime's mind was racing rapidly in an Eonoe time altering way. He was trying to prevent Mark Zeta from realizing his true intentions; his goal was to escape this purgatory. It was a good thing that Mark Evans Zeta was thinking so much about the One-Piece Pirate Rap Battle. That, and his inflated ego and heightened feelings of superiority meant he failed to pick up on Mark Evans Prime's thoughts.

"I think I will begin first!" Mark Evans Zeta said with a glare.

He first summoned beings from the Donner-Licht-Blitz-Force and the Zyntho-Electro-Arachnid-Sapiens to act as biased judges in this fixed tournament. There was no way he was going to allow Mark Evans Prime some freedom without a little fun for himself when they passed their almighty judgement.

"I'm a meat lover, you're a chicken lover.

I reap death, you fear death.

I have awakened, you've barely started.

I'm better than them all, even Blackbeard, he's the lowest one of all.

He's too short, he's too fat, and he's weaker than a naked mole rat.

Go Rufus, Go Rufus, it's your birthday.

Kim Possible, on a speedway superhighway.

If I've got a devil fruit it-would-be, to destroy your inner pass-ivity," Mark Evans Zeta said, rapping out his verse.

"Now it's my turn, I draw!" Mark Prime said and then added five extra words, "The heart of the cards!"

"You're joking, right?" Mark Zeta screamed. "This isn't a Yugioh Meme battle. It's a One-Piece Pirate Rap Battle!"

His form shifted into the wicked Crocodile, the feared main villain from the Alabasta Kingdom Arc in One Piece.

Mark Prime shifted into the best five limited play Yugioh Trading Cards. He was "Exodia The Forbidden One" with all five cards merged into a single form.

"With all five cards out on the field, I win!" he said. "I never said we were going to have a one-piece pirate rap battle explicitly from my mouth. I only thought about it as a joke to troll you, for I am the meme lord and the eternal weeaboo of the modern world. That is my true superpower which has all the weaknesses of me turning into a human being with no powers whatsoever save for my knowledge of anime, manga, and Japanese culture. I'd rather be human and have a normal life than have all of this happen to me just because I decided to take a walk that fateful night. That night feels like it happened so long ago."

"Ten points for Gryffindor!" the judges cried out in unison. They'd come to a consensus that Mark Prime had clearly won, regardless of being biased or not. Mark Prime had way more wit, bravery, and intelligence than Mark Zeta could ever hope to have. He looked straight ahead into evil, into the abyss, and didn't blink. Just like Batman did when he faced Owlman in "Crisis on Infinite Earths", the movie from DC Comics and Entertainment.

"Alright then, I guess I lose this battle, but I haven't lost the war!" Mark Zeta sneered at Mark Prime. "You might as well continue on having that free will in those times that I've allowed you even though you cheated. Besides, I may have tried to outplay you with my own tomfoolery from Kamisama No Iutoori and No Iutoori Ni--- The True Squid Game." Mark Zeta said this with a grunt.

"Let's just continue with whatever this Zarrock guy is saying and continue with our training on the side," Mark Evans Prime said wistfully. He really wanted to let time fly by and get his freedom back eventually.

Mark Zeta just nodded his head without thinking and began to position himself for a full-frontal attack in the pocket dimension. The training here would continue for now.

Zarrock continued to speak. He was completely unaware of what had happened inside Mark Prime's head even while he was being possessed by Mark Zeta.

"These Spider-Humanoids can manifest abilities from the energy core within their body and control it in the form of an aura, among other ways. This is like the many techniques you all possess. They call themselves Zynthomancers. They have mastery over the scientific phenomenon known as controlling, creating, and manipulating the natural forces of nature. Zynthomancers have mastered Zyntho Essence energy or Zynthonergy which is the internal Zyntho Energy one has from their essence organ. One can charge up the essence organ through the process of getting external energy from the forces of nature. I suggest that you go meet my friend Raziel Aurto, who leads a clan of Zynthomancers. She will help you all master the ways of being a Zynthomancer. She and her clan will become your allies once I give her the good word that you are with me. Raziel Aurto's clan is in the nearby Zynthometal Forest," Zarrock said.

Mark Evans Zeta then spoke to Mark Evans Prime within the Pocket Dimension.

Ah yes, you shall train with Raziel Aurto and the Zynthomancers. Then all the abilities and training you perform in the real world will allow you to use them in the pocket dimension. You are free to do so because of the game you won against me.

At last I have some freedom from this place," Mark Evans Prime said to Mark Evans Zeta. When will I be able to control my body? Starting now? Or when I start training?

Well, not now, because the tipping point for my creation into this world will happen soon so I don't want you to mess that up for me. I need like a day or two before that happens, Mark Evans Zeta replied.

Mark Evans Prime regretfully nodded and Mark Evans Zeta finished his conversation with Zarrock. He was riled up by getting beat by Mark Evans Prime.

"Well, we should first meet up with my family and my sister's accomplices. Afterwards we can go to meet the Zynthomancers. It's sort of like us going to see the wizard in "the Wizard of Oz" movie."