New Beginnings of All Primes Save For Optimus Kiren Steeler Prime

At the age of six, Lilly Evans Zeta-2-Prime had encountered a young boy, the very same age as her, a weak pacifistic so-called Dromani named Kiren Steeler being bullied by other even bigger, even taller, even older Dromani. He was no Dromani, in truth the long-lost child of Fyra Blacksteel Prime, having been teleported to the Zeta World Line then sent back to the Prime World Line before the Zeta World Line was erased from Existence. This timeline leap was the incident that separated him from his parents, while he was at the age of six. This saved him in the process. He was currently in an alternative past timeline, "The Neo Prime World Line" and had been living here since he was ten. For he was saved from being erased from existence by Mark Evans Zeta just by being in another World Line. Once he found out his heritage the previous year, he wanted to resurrect his old-world line, that was his home for six years. He wanted to resurrect his foster mother, his foster father, his foster triplet siblings, and even Amy Zeta, his secret childhood friend. He wanted to reverse the very fabric of space, time, and reality, to become the very god that Mark Evans Zeta thought he was. He would take that power away from Mark Evans Zeta and become the rightful ruler of the Zeta World Line. It is here that the journey really unfolds...

"You big bullies. I am a master practitioner of the spirit arts. I have also learned from my Daddy how to strengthen and develop a spirit organ of my very own. This is all thanks to Daddy's training. I warn you, i am skilled with close quarters combat. Plus, I found an illegal test server of Fortnite being played around here on the time distorted internet. Daddy says that I'm banned from playing but I still play in secret anyways. I even go my own computer and I am a keyboard warrior. I warn you that I have a fantastic and unique skin ship battle style. I use an evolving, skintight, battle suit that grows while I age to adapt to any situation and fighting style. I call it Proteus Mech Z or P.M.Z. for short."

" Hah-Hah-Ha, don't you mean P.M.S., you must be having hot flashes. Time to get out of the frying pan and back into the kitchen where you belong because it's about to get really spicy." Greydo Deezknutz twisted his erect nipples. He was a perverse twenty-three-year-old that had the innate sensual pleasure of wanting to beat every version of Lilly on Fortnite, and there was an infinite amount. So far, his kill count was just below three million kills with a zero death or draw per kill ratio. This was the reason why she was banned. He used his alt account "KillDongle3768969" to strafe towards every Lily, then headshot them, and virtually, on the game, teabagg every single one.

"Final Flash Death bang!!!" shouted out this Lilly both telepathically and vocally simultaneously. She had learned how to split her mind into two or more partitions if needed to do various tasks at the same time. She had an accelerated intelligence that ironically her apparent lack of reasoning. After all she was only eleven years old, the same age as Kiren, so she had all this knowledge yet knew not how to construe it and apply it for real life situations. She lacked common sense for one thing and had acted completely on animalistic impulses. It was how she survived the harsh training routines with her psychotic adopted father.

Mark Evans Zeta-2-Prime amongst all the other Mark Evans Zetas had their time erased psychosis return to them gradually. The effects from time addiction were apparent. The more that they fed on every Lilly's ability to remove the psychosis, the faster it came back. Soon it became apparent that the psychosis was immune to time reversion of the primal sense. It had originated from the fractured Zeta World Line and had caused each iteration of Mark Evans Zeta a constant reminder of their actions. The entirety of the destroyed Zeta World line was absorbed into their very being and as they moved and lived, the screams of infinite deaths cried out from the erased phantom Zeta World Line.

"I challenge you to a two on two fight with Kiren Steeler as my partner. I summon Pot of Greed in attack mode and challenge you to a direct attack. You take no damage but mill yourself to death. I then draw all five pieces of exodia the forbidden one as well as Dark Magician Gogeta Fusion Revolution Armageddon Chaos Max Titan Dragonoid Bakugan Naruto Spider Dude Deadpool Wolverine Extended Blu Ray Uncensored Edition in 4K Hi Def and put it in my PlayTendo Box Ten Million and Three to negate all your attacks. I then set one face down Mirror Frying Pan to reflect all your attacks and place you in a quantum State of Primal Reversion. You two will now become the same age as Kid Goku in Dragon Ball GT which was made non canon. But, due to me messing up with the timeline, I had then made the reverse flash my subordinate. I place you in the magic school bus of infinite crisis with my infinity gauntlet hodgepodge that is my Mystylgatan Gloves which is the precursor and progenitor of the Avengers Endgame Movie. This movie allows me to resurrect everyone and place them in a parallel universe known as the Prime World Line in which I am their true Master." Lilly exclaimed while quoting many different anime such as Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT, Marvel Comics' TV Shows such as Spiderman, and even games like Bakugan, the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, or as it's known as commercially, Yu-Gi-Oh the Trading Card Game.