the Monsters That Go Bump in The Day and Mishmash a Mashup at Night

Mark Evans Zeta 2-Prime

"Hey freak-shows come at me," Mark Evans Prime taunted at the monstrous mummy lizard and the other two giant lizards next to Professor Shoot and Doctor Mama Fish-Head.

Mark Zeta 2-Prime was heaving heavily, and his chest felt taut with anxiety. His stomach was also acting up. But he ignored his pain and stared at Professor Doctor Shoot Mama Fish Head in the face and waited for their response. They were surprised to see him. All Mark Zeta 2-Prime needed was for Professor Shoot and Doctor Mama Fish-Head to follow him into servitude and die willingly.

"Why you little runt, we will end you," Professor Shoot snarled. "My subjects! My ex-roommate! Now you all must annihilate Mark Zeta 2-Prime. Then kill the rest of the council, take their powers and evolve."

The mummy lizard and the ex-roommate Doctor Mitch Connors took a swipe at Mark Zeta 2-Prime who was able to somehow instinctively teleport and was now several feet away from Mitch Connors' reach. His Eonoe teleportation powers weren't tied to his Zyntho Energy and instead connected him to the fourth dimension. He had an idea.

"You cannot stop us, little boy, you are just a grain of sand and we are the ocean that will swallow you whole," Doctor Mama Fish-Head howled.

She quickly pressed a button on a compact keypad she held and then a regular monstrous lizard moved to where Mark Prime was. He quickly teleported away from the monstrous lizard and when he finally got this teleportation power under his control, he goaded both Professor Shoot and Doctor Mama Fish-Head to follow him into the trap.

"Enough of this, let me show you true power," Professor Shoot said.

He pressed a button on a keypad of his own. Then the mummy lizard, Mitch Connors, flung his right arm at Mark Prime. The arm elongated and grabbed Mark Zeta 2-Prime's shirt, pulling him closer. But before he reached Mitch, Mark Zeta 2-Prime teleported away to where his parents, Amy, and Zarrock were. Professor Doctor Shoot Mama Fish Head saw this and ran towards Mark Prime and the mummy lizard and other lizards quickly followed.

"Try again. You're all big oafs," Mark Prime sneered, feeling good. His plan was working. "Are you done yet? Cause I'm just getting warmed up. I'm burning up to the max and you two are just a pile of used cinders. I'm feeling bored, so try a new way to get me."

Mark Zeta 2-Prime motioned for both Professor Shoot and Doctor Mama Fish-Head to come after him as he summoned the entire council of Mark Zetas. They shielded him with explosive amounts of lightning aura, enough to overload Mitch Connors and prevent him from absorbing Zyntho Energy at a normal pace. The Council of Mark Zetas went into overload mode.

The enemy tried replicating to mitigate the excess energy, but many ended up spontaneously combusting from the accelerant that was the raw Zyntho Energy.

Mark Zeta 2-Prime and his many doppelgangers quickly ran around the multiple monstrous lizards, so they got a little dizzy trying to pinpoint his exact location.

"Argh, stop fooling around. Five more can play this game," Doctor Mama Fish-Head said in a huff. This time she took out five hypodermic needles filled with another concoction. This time the color of the liquid was yellow tinged with blue.

"This will boost our speed and absorption abilities. We saw the original Mark Prime's fight on Planet Earth against Fyra live from a feed on a

"You'll never get away with your plan of total world domination. I'll take you people down at any cost, save for my life, because I don't want to die after fighting a couple of nincompoops."