Ranger Battle Tactics: Full Power Der Agon Eslanor

Der was hacking and slashing away while using brute strength paired with his dual wielded short swords. He was aiming at Helvetica, but she was dodging each move with extremely lithe precision.

"You've got to concentrate" Helvetica said as she twirled around and grabbed Der from behind. She aimed her short sword at Der's neck. "Do you yield?". Helvetica wasn't playing around, one wrong move meant death in this world. Nothing could end this bleak reality that war overtook in ages long since passed.

"Not yet" Der was in his fully sized form during this fight but he shrunk down in size to his alternative spry form to get out of Helvetica's grasp.

Der flew around into the air and equipped his magically enhanced bow and strung up a magic infused bomb arrow that was behind his back in his quiver. His quiver was magical, had an endless supply of several variations of arrows, and was of easy access to him in mid-air combat.

Der tried his best to aim at Helvetica but he hadn't yet mastered aerial combat. His arrow missed Helvetica completely by a hundred feet and exploded onto the ground.

Der was stumped so he landed onto the ground. He needed a lot of training before he would have a chance at defeating his sister.

"I yield" Der regretfully said as he safely glided down to the ground, he still had his natural flying abilities that he was extremely skilled in. He prided himself in that although his newly found ranger abilities weren't up to snuff.

"It takes time to master a bow and become a skillful archer. I've trained since birth, so I have plenty of experience." Helvetica said as she gave a huge grin as she sheathed her weapons, Der did the same. Helvetica then returned to her shrunken five-feet-five form and went back into the self-driving car. Der followed and the two of them resumed their trip to the next town, Dovernere, home of the Guild of Vashtipulsat to which Helvetica belonged to.

It didn't take that long as Der and Helvetica were only a short distance away from Dovernere when they had sparred against each other.

As soon as Der and Helvetica entered the town, they were attacked by an assailant. He revealed himself to be none other than Hawk Thorfinn De La Rue, Helvetica's ex fiancé.

"Why if isn't Helvetica the tic, you've come to beat me in trial by combat have you? Guess there's no escape. I'll take you up on your offer by force and even allow your new friend here to join the battle. He couldn't help you anyways unless he was your husband hah-hah-ha, it's all told of in the magical stipulations that all blunt curses have." Hawk laughed.

Hawk was knocked out in one strike by Der.

Helvetica now found herself brimming with magical power, she was forever indebted to him, Der, her current husband. She now had to help him get his magic back at all cost in order to return the favor. Now that she had her magic returned, she could safely teleport back to where Der's home was and defeat Allspice once and for all. She told Der her plan and they agreed to it.

Helvetica quickly teleported her and Der to a secret location in Castle Eslanor and with their bodies in an illusionary wall held up by Helvetica's returned magic, they waited to initiate a trial by combat on Allspice.

It had then been only a few moments until Allspice was seen in this location, it was her favorite place to think. Therefore, Der knew to attack her here. Allspice would be unguarded and ready to get damaged in one blow as was Der's way.

"I initiate the trial by combat" Der shouted as he revealed his monstrous twelve feet tall form and smashed Allspice to the ground. She regretfully smiled, knowing she was at her end, then was knocked out. She had then lit up like a torch and was remade into a young fourteen-year-old girl with no memories whatsoever save for knowing that Der was her brother and her parents were somehow in trouble.