Chapter 6 Portals, Planets, and Time Fluctuations Chapter 9

SundaySeptember First, 2115 Earth Time 10:30 A.M.Holio-Knightus Time 10:30 A.M.

"Alright everyone, we will now begin to cross over into the world of the Dromani to the area known as the land of the Holy Angels. The Dromani are knights of creed through which the origins of is long forgotten. The Dromani live on the planet Holio-knightus as named by their ancestors many generations ago." Said my father.

Me and all the other exiled Demons, and their Demon and half demon children, including Mom, Dad, and Amy were in the second underground battle school where the hadron collider and portal to Holio-Knightus was. We were ready to enter the other side.

"From what I understand about the Dromani world is that time passes differently there than that of Earth and Planet Z. Time is apparently slower there than that of Earth. Time may not even pass on Earth when we are on Planet Holio-Knightus. Animals, plants, and even inorganic creatures there have different qualities there. I have talked to the Dromani through the telecommunication devices that we have which enables us to call from great distances. I set up a meeting with Dromani who said that they would meet us at the point on which we arrive near their village. Well to bring this meeting to a close let me just say one more thing. Off we go to the great far off Planet Holio-Knightus" Everyone began to cheer.

We all gathered in front of the portal which was specifically designed for mass transportation and instantly transported into a grassy plain overlooking a nearby Dromani town. We could see that a group of Dromani were waiting for us.

One male Dromani came over to us. The Dromani looked to be around six feet tall, had a big protruding stomach, a big bushy brown beard reaching his chest, thick and wide eyebrows, and a handlebar mustache.

"Hey there fatso why the long face" I said while grinning.

Amy tried to punch me in the arm, but I dodged it.

"Mark, you can't just insult this fat guy for being fat, that's like calling mom an old woman or dad an idiot father" Amy said in a huff

"Hey, I may be an idiot father but at least I'm not an old mom, that would make me at least seven times uglier than I already am" said Dad

"I'm not old, I was only born in the year two thousand you know, and since I'm a female demon I age differently than men" said Mom

"Wow that means your over one hundred years old, you really are an old hag, no offense Mom." I said

"This time the offense is personal you little baby who is one hundred years my junior."

"Um excuse me for interrupting but I'm not really fat, when I don't use my special abilities and fighting techniques for a long time, I start to accumulate weight for being too lazy" said the fat man.

"Sorry fat guy but your gonna have to prove it, I want you to fight me with everything you got. Don't hold back and prove you're a real man" I said. I brought my hands up ready to attack.

I ran towards the fat Dromani with my arms flailing about in a circular motion.

As soon as I got close to him, the fat Dromani lightly glided forward and grabbed me by the shirt and lifted me up.

He then threw me at a nearby tree.

The tree then uprooted and fell backwards to the ground with me laying on the top of it.

The fat Dromani then spread his legs out into a horse stance and punched his hands into the ground and the ground began to shake and shift.

"Who's next" The fat Dromani said while glaring at everybody.