Chapter Fifteen: "She Was Number One" Spongebob SquarePants Parody Edition

Rose Zeta

The dreams continued and went even further down the rabbit hole. Mark Zeta had been pulled into the dreamscape as Rose Prime's burgeoning powers were enhanced further with Rose Zeta's ruefully strong combination of "Dark Phoenix Saga" style powers from Jean Gray in the X-Men Comic Book Series turned movie. Mark Prime was pulled in as well and he became his own entity, yet Mark Zeta felt like he was still controlling Mark Prime as sort of a phantom limb. This all happened within the three-day looped span that transformed into an even longer span of time the more that people were trapped inside of it. Now three weeks turned into three months and the three-day span of looped time shifted and became un-looped once everyone started getting trapped.

Everyone in the group left Zarrock's house. Right away they encountered people familiar to Mark Evans Prime. It was his family. The dream had gotten so powerful that it dragged others who were currently trapped inside the Orthicon Confinement Units. This dream was like reality, it was so powerful that it turned the dreams into real life itself. Rose Zeta was a reality bender, the most powerful of Eonoe Specialists. Her mind was linked to the fourth dimension and powered her mental self into a physical form that was made of pure unadulterated energy. She existed in a concentrated amount like a tumor inside of Mark Zeta as she was rapidly taking over his body quite malignantly.

From within the pocket dimension, Mark Prime saw that his parents and his sister Amy were here. With them were many other individuals he'd never paid much attention to. After all, it was his sister's gang, and his father had established a rule that he wasn't allowed to be with them. His father said they weren't his friends so therefore he should never interact with them. So, he listened and hated his father for it.

"Oh man, I am in a majorly lit and drunken stupor right now," Mark's sister Amy said. "One second we were having an amazing party, the next minute Mom and Dad caught us. They were majorly pissed off. The last thing I thought of was a Spongebob SquarePants quote 'He was number one.' I made my own spin off version of it for my basis of an argument to tell Mom and Dad that I'm the best girl. I'm even better than those Anime Waifus that those Weeaboos on the internet love. Sadly, my parents don't watch anime. They also don't approve of me watching it either, so I lost the argument regardless. To start my argument and give it a cartoony vibe I said, 'But She was Number One' in the third person."

Amy had an athletic build due to actively participating in gymnastics and Krav Maga. She wasn't much shorter than Mark, at least before his Gozaxean Transformation which made him six foot five. Amy was around five feet, ten and a half inches. She had red hair, green eyes, tan skin, and a dimple on her left cheek when she smiled. She was a hotheaded woman by most standards, but apparently her boyfriend Travis found that attractive. Travis was a delinquent who just so happened to be a third-degree black belt in Karate.

Mark Evans Zeta replied, "How annoying."

Right now, Mark's physical body was running on fumes, which put a strain on his mental health. Mark Evans Zeta didn't care about this as he wanted to complete his mission as soon as possible if he was to exist eternally in this timeline.

"Listen brat, just because you lost some weight doesn't mean that in my mind, you're somehow buff. To me, you will forever be called a fatso. You got that fatty?" Amy sneered at Mark.

Mark Evans Zeta was tired of his facade, so he decided to be his true self.

"Hah, you called me a fatty, not a fatso. Who's the stupid loser idiot now?"

"That's none of your business," Amy whined.

"Stop fighting for Gozax sake," Mark's mother Maeby Evans interrupted this ongoing dispute. "You know you're being punished young lady, so you might as well give up with your crazy shenanigans. For Gozax sake, I can't handle this anymore."