What Should've Been... Why So Serious! Wanna See my Scars?

Zynthometal Forest Training

Rose Zeta while possessing Mark Zeta

Mark Zeta soon had his entire essence fade into the deep underground of his formerly brainwashed false lover, Rose Zeta.

Now Rose Zeta was queen, she used her newfound body to connect to every perceivable Mark Zeta and rewrite their mental consciousness and genetic code to suit her needs. They were biologically male but had female consciousness sewn in and grafted like a chimera of Esper proportions. This was way better than having surgery. The current Rose Zeta in the newly transformed Mark Zeta was one personality that possessed infinite bodies and she was in control of every single one of them yet was no single one at the same time. She then went on to take over the Rubic-Cubions mental capacity but found that they possessed no Zyntho Energy. They instead had a power quite unlike it, pure rage in a concentrated energy state. It was liquid anger secreted by special glands within their carapace and hardened exoskeleton that provided their life and bodily functions. If their exoskeletons were to somehow break, they would die. Only Rubic-Cubions were strong enough to break them and therefore a law to usurp command was inculcated. Every time one killed another orthicon through the fracturing of an exoskeleton, they would be able to cannibalize and absorb the dead's flesh. This allowed them to absorb the dead's concentrated anger and evolve into more densely powerful beings. This was how Orthicon Generals were born over a millennium of in house fighting. It became part of their DNA.

Now while everyone was in the fugue of dreams, Mark Prime and Rose had arrived near the dream-state version of Amy. She was knocked out inside the Dream and had been kicked out of it as a result. To not die yet fall unconscious was the cure to get out of this Infinite Tsukuyomi. Now Rose Zeta realized her errors and replaced this glitch with a dream clone of Amy on what appeared to be the base of a large tree. Mark and Rose deactivated their Gozaxean Transformations and they were blissfully unaware that Amy was freed while they were trapped.

Now it's my turn to have control over the body again. You've had your fun, Mark Evans Zeta said. It was Rose Zeta pretending to be Mark Zeta, from now on every instance of the name Mark Zeta was to be replaced with Rose Zeta. It would look like it was Mark Zeta but be Rose Zeta instead.

"No Fair. I was just getting started. Just give me a little more time for myself," Mark Prime complained.

Before he could get another quip in, he immediately felt himself rapidly losing control over his body. It happened so fast that he couldn't even feel it happen to himself. His functional control over his body was completely lost. He was now a hindrance to his well-being.

"She must've crash-landed, jolly good show! Rose Zeta said while she copied Pops from the TV show known as 'Regular Show' which was created by J.G. Quintel. Pops always said this at opportune times. "Being drunk sometimes has its advantages. Let's give her a day to sleep, then make her pay with her hangover," Mark said with an evil sneer. He was feeling excited and very glad that Amy was goaded into fighting Kozak. He felt his pleasure grow once Amy became drunk and was not at all perturbed that she had a great time.

In the tree on a slightly lower branch, Mark Evans Zeta saw a female looking humanoid creature with six toned and tan arms and two long, smooth, shapely legs. She wore what appeared to be metal laced cloth around her quite appealing and somewhat soft-looking big chest.

Rose gave Mark the stink eye while he was judging this female humanoid creature's appearance and comparing her to Rose. Mark Evans Zeta didn't really care about Rose's opinions. He would control her very soon once he escaped the time loop. Then she wouldn't have any free will and she'd be just like Mark Evans Prime was now.