It's Epic Gamer Time Wednesday January first, 2110 - 3:52 P.M

Mark Evans Zeta

Mark Zeta, Amy Zeta, and Brad Zeta soon arrived at the house and entered. Charlie was behind the door waiting for them. Mark Zeta, Amy Zeta, and Brad Zeta, still in his Annihilator form, walked into the living room. The door was closed by Charlie.

"I see you've met Bradley" Charlie said, he didn't look surprised to see Brad's current form. "We have a lot of work to do. I see that you've found out my hidden agenda from Brad. I see that you figured out that I was speaking in code. Now we will not infiltrate Headmaster Wonderweisz's school against his wishes as our parents probably thought. Instead we shall join him right away in his middle school division, rise the ranks of the elite and become his right hand in his army to rule over the galaxy. I was thinking that we could use a secret base of operations. It just so happens that there is one under the Headmaster's high school, I've already contacted Headmaster Franz Harold Dent, so everything is in place. We will be welcomed with open arms. but first we need to invade another planet to show loyalty, show that we won't side with the enemy. We will invade the planet of the Dromani, known as Holio-Knightus, and get them to join us. We will get the powers belonging to the Gozaxeans as Brad explained and then become the first Gozaxean Zolkgathion Eonoe in all of existence. This is all before we get revenge on the ones who put us in exile in the first place, the rest of the Zolkgathions on Planet Z. We need to use the secret battle school underneath the school's grounds as well as our own privately borrowed Quantum Entanglement Teleportation Device, courtesy of Headmaster Franz Harold Dent. We will make our own portal into the world of the Dromani so that we can learn from them, get stronger from their rigorous training methods, then stab them in the back later. We will get traitors to their own kind, from amongst the Dromani People as well as beings on Planet Earth to join our endeavor."

"Well... what are you waiting for! let's get to it! After all, Normal school is boring for me. I'm ready to show the world who I really am instead of hiding in the shadows. Prove to everyone that I am the best delinquent. I will rule the school and get whatever I want. Like just last week I saw a ten-year-old kid about my age get beat up by a teenager. This ten-year-old didn't get the teenager the correct portion of food that was to be delivered, to him, from the take-out store. I would love to get free food just like that" Mark Zeta grinned while said salivating.

"Um ok then. Mark, you for sure are going to get free food. In fact, I'll make all the delicious food you could ever want; Fish Tartar, Weed-Rat Stew, Octopus Bolognese, pasta Ala Fungi and a whole bunch more. You also get to fighting total wannabe gangsters for no reason, fight more guys when the guy you beat up gets his friends together, then fight even more guys when they try to beat you up in a group fight." Amy Zeta announced while scratching her head. She gave Mark Zeta a romantic fist bump.

"Hey isn't fish tartar and weed-rat stew from the old movie "Shrek" way back in the beginning of the twenty-first century" Brad Zeta asked.

"Where do you think they got it from? These delicacies were first invented on the Zolkgathion planet" Amy Zeta said. She looked so serious; Brad Zeta believed her right away but Mark on the other hand... didn't believe it one bit.

"That is correct! Weed-Rat Stew and Fish Tartar were created in three-thousand-and-five-hundred BZCE, Before Zolkgathion Common Era, in a festival for a Zolkgathion's adult rites of passage" chirped Fred: Brad's A.I.

"I knew that" Brad Zeta said in a huff "I don't need a confirmation from some computer to tell me that"

"Yes, Brad I know that you majored in the field of Intergalactic Ancient History in a far-off galaxy in a distant college. You had left Planet Earth with Headmaster Franz Harold Dent's permission to get the degree in Intergalactic Ancient History at the age of eleven because you are a genius. You came back four years ago with a degree that disproved your very genius and became a flunky for Headmaster Franz Harold Dent. You were made into an Android as part of your deal. it's not that we could ever go in a time machine and disprove that. Oh, wait we can find out another way because there is something called "Time Distorted Internet." It was made by the Eonoe. Anything that you put up online can be accessed in the past that was created eons ago before earth even invented it. Its servers exist in the Fourth Dimension, yet we can access "Time Distorted Internet" right here on Planet Earth as well thanks to the Eonoe Internet Server Admins." Charlie said. He was an intellectual with autistic savant syndrome. He didn't know how to express himself socially, so he always spent time on his self-built, high-powered, "New Age" self-branded computer. His specialty was with computer coding, software engineering, technology design, internal hardware mechanics, and anything to do with mechanical engineering. He could make an Annihilator, version 2.0 if he wanted to, in fact he already did. His Annihilator was named Oswald Jonah Jonathan Thomas "Ozzy J.J. Tommy Jr." Stark Junior as to not infringe completely on Iron-Man from Marvel Comics, created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby may they rest in peace.

"Mark, Amy, back me up on this" Brad Zeta said frantically.

"I won't deny it by saying that there is not such a thing as "Time Distorted Internet." Who's to say that someone on Planet Z made falsified information, hacked into the servers and made it seem like the information was there from the very beginning of time itself." Said Amy Zeta said while totally shutting Brad up. She too was knowledgeable about the "Time Distorted Internet" and its inner workings. She had written a blog on it since she was eleven.

Charlie cleared his throat then began to speak again "Anyways let's get to work."

Mark Zeta thought to himself as time passed by. "I started getting into fights because he was bored. I had rose up the ranks of the school, beat up random students and soon became known as "Mark Evans - The Titan Crusher" because I always "crushed" my opponents with ease. i even beat up those that were taller than me, hence the name "titan." At the same time, mom, dad, Brad, mad scientists and many other exiled Zolkgathions banded together along with construction workers, electricians, plumbers and building designers. They created the plans for an extension to the battle school for training purposes. It would be their base of operations, along with the room for the "Borrowed" spare Quantum Entanglement Teleportation Device. They informed, in detail, to Headmaster Franz Harold Dent about their combined plans for galactic domination. They also made plans to enslave the fourth dimension. They planned to gain access into alternative timelines and the fourth dimension was the easiest way to get there. They simply had to become Eonoe first. That was the key to their new success should they achieve it. This second wing of the battle school would also have a research facility for creating and designing battle ready robots needed for infiltration into the fourth dimension. Both wings of the battle school would be for training, the first one would be for the students with artificial mist organs while the second would be for the true Zolkgathion, and half Zolkgathion children. More time passed and the extension to the battle school known as the "Z Wing" was constructed. The "Borrowed" Quantum Entanglement Teleportation Device had a portal ready to send all invading pureblooded Zolkgathions and half Zolkgathions, including me, Amy, Mom, Dad, Brad, Amber, Jackson, and Charlie to the world of the Dromani. We would soon learn how to make our own spirit organ from Dromani as well as become Gozaxeans in the process. We would achieve legendary power through the fusion of both the mist and spirit organ which originally were unified. This organ also belongs to the supreme beings, from the planet known as Gozax, known as the Gozaxeans. The time came for everyone to enter the world belonging to the Dromani; It had come in a flash.