The Meeting 2

CHAPTER TWO

The Meeting 2

Betsy laughed coldly ... "Either you think of yourself as some comedian or you are as dumb as they come."

"Wow, you are rude, beautiful but very rude. You have this Cinderella step-mother vibe going, has anyone ever told you that before? Or do you pay people to say nice things to you?" Koruna replied.

"I told you to stop saying stupid things, now you are embarrassing us in front of the old woman with an umbrella in the middle of the night where there is neither rain nor sun... hmmm... never mind, likes always attract likes." Flo said with a polite bow at Betsy.
Koruna chuckled at that... "I see you cannot help yourself either."

"What? You know I have always been attracted to powerful people, maybe if I bow just right, she might spank me with some gold or silver or bronze. I am not picky, just so we are clear." Flo said to Koruna while she stared at Betsy.

"Rather than engage in this childish tantrums, why don't we find somewhere to talk, I have to guess that in this area; there has to be a place that isn't overrun with rats or pee." Betsy said with a show of disgust at their surroundings.

"Why? What do you want from us?" Flo asked.

"Not you, the other cheeky one." Betsy winced when a drunk passed.

"Now, what cheek?" Koruna smirked, Betsy and Flora groaned out loud at her joke.

"Fine!!! You two have no taste in humor, we could go back to the blue balls. That is as decent as decent can get." Koruna shrugged.

"I refuse to go to a place named Blue balls." Betsy scoffed and tapped her fingers. Men in suit came from the shadows and helped their colleagues on the ground.

"Impressive entourage, what are you? The queen of the Ballan's castle? And what do you have against blue balls? Too much in common?" Koruna asked and held Flo's hands.

"Do you ever shut up?" Betsy asked.

"Usually with my mouth full." Koruna winked and Betsy groaned again.

"Don't you have to go back to work?" Flora asked Koruna.

"Not really, what is happening right now looks more fun. What do you want?" Koruna asked Betsy.

"Do you really want to talk about it here?" Betsy asked.

"Why? The wall not up to your taste?" Koruna raised her left brow.

"Why don't we go to the Lither hall, I would feel more comfortable talking there." Betsy suggested.

"Well... I don't ... Did you just say the Lither hall?" Koruna asked surprised.
Betsy saw that she finally managed to catch the young girl's attention.

"Yes, yes she did... I don't care if she kidnaps us or sells us. It is a good risk to take, we might never enter there in our life time." Flora persuaded Koruna.

"Fine... let's risk our lives for food." Koruna agreed.

"Please... What else is living meant for?" Flo laughed as they followed Betsy into a black limousine that left the girls feeling a lot warmer.

"Wooooooooooowwwww!!!" Flo whispered to Koruna.

"I know!!!" Koruna whispered back.
Betsy sat opposite them and switched on the light, for the first time; all three could look at each other's features properly.

"That is one pointed nose!!!" Koruna remarked.

"It is the same as yours" Flo responded with a frown.

"My nose isn't that long, is it?" Koruna asked seriously.