Getting Even 2

Chapter Six

Getting Even 2

Koruna woke up to murmurs around her, she was brain muddled before she remembered what had happen before she lost consciousness, she opened her eyes slowly to find that she was being positioned in a compromising position.

Margaret and Maria stood at a side and watched while the girls dropped suspicious while powder in bags and other pills.

Koruna stirred which directed all looks to where she was.

“Relax, she won’t wake up now. That thing is powerful enough to knock an elephant out, I used it once and was unconscious for three days, so stop being such a wuss and let’s finish up here.” Mariam rolled her eyes at them.

Koruna sneezed and Margaret shuddered.

“I think she is waking up.” Margaret said alarmed.

“What is she?” Mariam blinked confused.

“What do we do now?” One of the other girls asked.

“How about we pick this up another time?” Koruna said groggily as she sat upright.

She shook her head to gain balance and get rid of the dizziness.

Mariam stared at Koruna in wonder… “What are you?”

“An elephant apparently.” Koruna covered her face with her hand.

“Whatever this was, God!!! It is strong!” Koruna commented and looked around. The others stopped and stared.

“Quick, take her picture, let’s make do with what we have.”

Mariam ordered and Koruna watched as the girls took several pictures of her with the suspicious items.

“I will give it to you… This was a very serious and decent plan. I see why you would want to frame me as a drug addict. I was just thinking to myself how other pranks were relatively harmless but this…this Margaret is on another level.” Koruna remarked as she felt better.

“This is all your fault, I need Grandmother to realize that you are a big mistake and there is no difference between you and me.”

Margaret said with as much bravery as she could muster.
Mariam looked at Koruna suspiciously. “Why are you not more panicked? This could send you to prison.”
Koruna waved her hand and dusted her body.

“Are you people just stupid or is it just me? How do you want to sell this? That what? I came to school on the first day and got myself so drugged up that you Margaret or Mariam saw me and decided to report me to the school authorities. Okay… Alright, let’s say that worked and it becomes my word against yours, Your pictures of taking suspicious products are already everywhere, the reason you are here is because of the family’s influence, you think grandmother would believe that I somehow came to the mansion with drugs, made it through her security and also made it through the school’s security… all on my first day. Okay, let’s admit that professionals are idiot, what is it that matters more than anything in family, school and everything else, I’ll tell you… the family name and brand, the pictures you have of me are in uniform, stained with red and God knows what. You are not only dragging the Ballan’s name through the mud but the school, worst case scenario, I go back to the flames, what happens to you guys? Do you really think you would escape completely?” Koruna sighed.

“On the other hand, we can live to fight another day. Whatever your choice is… I don’t really care at the moment, I really just want to drink water. Do any of you have any water? No…? No.” Koruna stood up and slowly found her way out of the room she was stuck in.
The girls looked at each other.