Heart Attack

Chapter 11

Heart attack

R’ao held her by the collar and dragged her to a hidden room behind the library.

Koruna moved with him without arguing and marveled at the room, it looked like R’ao’s personal space and so she was hesitant about touching anything.

“Sit.” Rao’s deep voice penetrated to her inner thoughts as she glanced at a Katana hung on the wall.
Koruna sat which surprised R’ao.

“I thought you didn’t like orders.” Rao poured himself a drink and apple juice for Koruna.

“When it comes in a package like yours, you could say crawl and I would ask with what knee.” She received the drink from him and frowned.

Koruna had thought about the way to deal with R’ao, she realized that she was only able to escape the last time because he was flustered by her kiss. She had decided to continue on that route regardless.

“Do I look like an apple juice girl?”

“I thought you would do whatever I ask and want since it comes in a package like mine.” R”ao grinned.

Koruna thought she would have a heart attack from the rate her heart beat sped up when he smiled.

“Oh God… You are bad for me.” Koruna gasped.

R’ao smirked. “I am bad for everyone but for you… I can be good.”

This wasn’t going the way Koruna had planned in her head, she was the one getting flustered and not the other way round.

“What is happening?” Koruna swallowed a big gulp.

“What do you think is happening?” R’ao swallowed and Koruna couldn’t get her eyes off his Adam apple.

Koruna got lost as she counted the veins on the hand holding the cup and wondered how a hand could be so beautiful and manly.

“You have beautiful hands.” She swallowed again… hard.
R’ao smiled knowingly and brought his chair closer to her.

“Thank you Kor… Do you want to touch?” He brought his hand closer.

Koruna reached forward and stopped herself…

“Am I ovulating or what?! Why is it so hot in here?” She muttered.

Rao grabbed her hand and held it up against his hand like he was comparing them. This was where Koruna lost it and couldn’t hear him over the way her heart pounded.
She wondered why she felt this strongly for him, was it because he was her first kiss? She looked at him and understood that he was insanely attractive. Her eyes focused on his full lips…

“Kor… Earth to you.” R’ao said gently as his hand went in between hers.

“It fits… Your hand fits into mine like it was meant to be there.”

Koruna’s mouth was dry.

“Are… are you seducing me?” Koruna whispered.

“Is it working?” He hovered his lips around hers.

“A step… and our lips would be joined.” He said.

Koruna stared at the lips drawing close, just when he was about to kiss her, he drew back.
She frowned disappointingly.

“We have all the time in the world Kor. Patience.” R’ao smugly said to her.

“Did you put something in the drink? I can barely hear myself think.” She asked.