Paradox

Chapter 60
Paradox

Koruna tried to move, she had no idea where R’ao got his strength from but she knew that she had crossed a line and R’ao was on his way towards crossing one himself or was he?

“Stop moving.” He grunted.

“Maybe I’ll stop if you stop.”

R’ao sighed deeply and released her, Koruna stood and winced at the pain. “This is confusing, I don’t know if I am in pain or I am weirdly turned on and at the same time I am offended that you are spanking me like spoilt brat but then again I kinda want you to do it again. What is this?”  Koruna wondered out loud.

R’ao ran his hand through his head in frustration, Koruna wasn’t taking him seriously. .

“Promise me you’ll do nothing unless we both agree to it.”

“Are all your decisions based on my agreements?” She smirked.

“I am not kidding Kor.”

“Neither am I, will you spank me again?” She blinked at him innocently.

R’ao looked at her flustered, he never knew what to expect from her. Everything she did was a paradox in itself, at the end it didn’t matter what he said or did, Koruna would do what she wanted to do. “I am not kidding around.”

Koruna sighed and sat beside him, she winced at the echo of the pain, she understood now why the buttocks was the perfect place to get hit. “Okay, I will not take unnecessary decisions that will put me in harm’s way but what do you suggest we do?”

“I could go instead. My father will not bash an eye lid with that suggestion.” He held her hand as if to assure himself that she was there.

“Oh, your life is worth nothing huh?”

“It is different.”

“No, it really isn’t.”

“Yes, it is. For one I am stronger than you are.”

Koruna scoffed, “I am more resourceful.”

“No one would dare hurt me.”

“They did, they tried to hurt us and Oni.” She reminded him.

“Yes but with masks, if I put myself within their reach, they would not risk hurting me at least not until I find some answers.” His fingers entwined with hers as he grinned at her.

“Okay, let’s send someone else then like Bernie. I am sure he would like to contribute something to this entire process.”

R’ao chuckled, “Unfortunately, he has common sense.”

“I highly doubt that, he has a thing for Flora. It’s like burying himself inside trouble. Flora is like that, once you get in… You can never get out. I mean look at me.” She shrugged.

“You… have… been… inside her?” He chuckled.

“Oh, look at you. You have jokes.” She smiled at him, his eyes had relaxed and he leaned in for a kiss. Koruna drew closer to him and when she was about to kiss him she heard a clasp, R’ao had cuffed her to her bed.

She scoffed, “What are you doing?”

“Ensuring you go nowhere without me.” He grinned, proud of himself. He folded his arms and watched the disbelief in her eyes and turned to leave her in the room when he heard another clasp. He looked back and saw Koruna dangling the cuffs with a pin in her mouth.

“It’s funny how you think this will stop me, have you forgotten who I used to be? Come, let me remind you.” She snickered and tried to jump through the window when R’ao rushed and dragged her back with her clothes, she turned to give him a kick where the sun doesn’t shine.