Undercover 2

Chapter 28
Undercover 2

Koruna waited for him to finish coughing, he looked dazedly at them. When Koruna came closer, he trembled in fear and started crying.

“I have an appointment and I cannot spend all night with you, I promise I will help you out of here when you tell me what I want to know.” She said in a tone that seemed like she was trying to help him. “Or else, I will just cut another finger and shove my fingers into your mouth this time. Do you know what happens when you choke for a long time, your brain slowly dies due to lack of oxygen, I would not wait until you die but I will dangle with that line between death and brain damage so that even when you are alive, you won’t really live. I don’t enjoy killing people, so you will probably end up with damage to the brain.” She chuckled “You wouldn’t even be able to take a shit by yourself, I could always find another dealer, but you have just one life. What would it be?”

The tied man stared at Koruna in fear, Oni looked at her in delightful surprise. The man swallowed and talked with a cracked voice “Jason Mala, I sold a young boy to Jason Mala. I have told you what you need to know please, let me go now.”

“Wait, not everything, don’t you have a ledger of some sort? I am sure you have a backup plan for when you get caught, something that ensures your safety.” She prodded.

“I don’t have anything like that, I don’t work for myself and I am just the delivery man. The person who makes the sales isn’t me, I just act on orders.” He confessed, Koruna went behind him and
to loosened his ropes slowly which made him sigh in relief.

“Who do you get your orders from?” She asked.

“The owner of Gichaan, Jonathan Reeves.” The name made Koruna shiver in disgust.

Koruna untied his ropes, he fell on the floor and struggled to stand. Koruna looked at Oni and smirked, she knew he had untied himself a while ago but stayed put since he was getting the information he needed anyways. She got to the door but the tied man called out to her.

“Don’t leave me, you said you would help me.” He groaned in pain.

“I did, I untied you and look at the broken bottle on the floor. You can get your revenge on your kidnapper, he is tied up and harmless. His card is somewhere on his body, I am sure you know your way around Gichaan.” Koruna threw a kiss at a puzzled Oni and closed the door behind her.

She rushed out of the basement and joined the floor where she blended with the crowd, the lights had changed to brighter ones. She went to bathroom, washed her hands and hid the dagger in a strap attached to her legs. She freshened up and got another tray as she served people.

The head server approached and dragged her to the kitchen “You fit the description, play your cards right and you might get a sponsor. A VVIP wants someone with your aesthetics, tall, big eyes, long legs… This is it, this could be your big break.”

Koruna chuckled uncomfortably and followed her to another room upstairs, she could not remember Gichaan being so big. She entered the room and saw other servers with similar features, there were a group of men with masks drinking and watching people have sex through a glass. It was the elegant woman she saw before entering the basement and another man who was fully masked.

She groaned in her head as she joined the queue of other tall girls, there were four men seated, they discussed while absently paying attention to the obscene ongoing action, Koruna felt like she needed to visit a priest after tonight. One of the men tapped his fingers and a server ran and refilled his glass, she was about to go back when he made her sit on his lap.

There were always men like him, they wanted people that didn’t offer themselves. She was certain that if he wanted a willing woman, he could get a willing woman but the server did not seem to be disturbed by the act, she even saw her get excited but did her best to keep a poker face.