DINNER

Extra Chapter

The Dinner

*Warning – 18 Rated*

R’ao wondered what was going through Koruna’s head as he ate when he felt pressure on his lap, he looked at Koruna who was seated across him. She was playing with fire and she knew it, Koruna eyed him innocently as if she had no idea why he was startled. The foot didn’t move further until he took was drinking from his cup and he felt her change positions and her foot was directly on his budge. He spat out his drink at the surprise and widened his eyes at her, she smirked at him instead as she asked if he was alright.

“Are you alright? You look a little pale.” Koruna said with mock concern.

R’ao apologized and said the liquid went the wrong way, R’ao tried to discreetly move her foot, he did not know why he was surprised that it was bare, his intention was to remove the mischievous distraction but he couldn’t once he made contact with her skin. R’ao took in a deep as he massaged it instead, Koruna looked at him amused and added more pressure to the budge which had grown. R’ao sent her a warning look to which she shrugged as she massaged him.

R’ao cleared his throat and tried to focus on other things but Jacob noticed that he looked unusual, “Are you okay son?”

“R’ao nodded in response and continued with his meal. Soon it was time for desert, Koruna had been good and had stopped moving her foot, he did not know whether to be disappointed or relieved. Koruna retracted her foot and waited for her desert.

“This is something else, there are actually meals after meals. Can you believe this?” Lola whispered to Koruna.

Jacob overheard them and laughed, “That was exactly what I thought the first time as well. Now, I indulge, it is one life anyway.”

“It is, talking about first times Mr Jacob, when …” Lola started but was cut off by Koruna and Telih.

“No!” They both screamed.

Lola laughed heartily, “I was only going to ask what he ate for the first course, I couldn’t recognize it.”

Koruna eyed her disbelieving, “No improper words or actions!”

R’ao scoffed at that. Koruna folded her hands, “Do you have a problem? R’ao?”

“No, I do not. I had something in my throat.”

“I thought as much.”

Jacob found out that he liked the dynamic between the two of them, R’ao was usually not afraid of anyone but Koruna. He wished he could borrow the power she had over him for his use but he thought otherwise as he ran it through his mind. “Lola darling, tell me about yourself.” Jacob asked.

“I thought you would never ask.” Lola shared a flirty smile.

“He could give birth to you.” Telih told her.

“But he didn’t, older men are the best lovers.” Lola replied.

“Where did you hear that from?” Margaret asked.

“I have heard it too.” Annie said as she looked shyly at Ati.

“See?”

“Depends though.” Mariam said.

“How would you know?” Flank asked.

“Same way you know.” Koruna replied snidely earning a chuckle from everyone else.

“Oh, are we allowed to expose ourselves. I suppose your boyfriend would want to know…” Flank teased.

“Three lunches and you don’t complete that sentence.” Koruna narrowed.

“Four lunches and a dinner if you complete it.” R’ao countered.

“How about keeping your life if you do not complete it?” Koruna argued.

“Keep your life and a car if you complete it.” R’ao said.

Koruna frowned, “A car? Really? I would complete the sentence for you if you want.”

“You are not the only one Koruna had dabbled with in the past, she had a crush on one man for several years before you came along. Guess what? She even kissed him during a job, it was crazy!” Flank laughed.

Koruna groaned as R’ao grinned without inhibition, Jacob thought he was having a stroke. He was sure that he had never seen R’ao smile. Flank was confused by R’ao’s reaction, R’ao threw him a key from his pocket and Flank’s eyes widened in excitement, he purposely ignored Koruna’s glare coming his way.

“Look away all you can, you can hide and run all you can but someday I am going to get you.” Koruna promised.

“Tell me about this guy you kissed. He seems interesting.” R’ao smirked.

Koruna groaned in frustration and extended her leg towards his groin but he was prepared and caught it under the table, “He could be better.”

“Really? You had a crush on a man just after sharing a kiss, I have to know, did you have a crush on him the whole time or did you kiss him because you had a crush on him?” R’ao massaged her leg erotically.

Oni was amused by their exchange since he knew what they were talking about but at the same time he could not wait to get out of there, “It’s time for my flight. It was a good dinner. Thank you Jacob.” He stood and Ati said his goodbyes soon after. The dinner was over as they went home, Koruna was about to go when R’ao grabbed her and muttered some excuse and led them to his part of the mansion.

“I wonder what this is …” Koruna teased before her mouth was covered by R’ao’s immediately he closed the door. She was slammed to the wall as R’ao plunged his deeply into her mouth.

Koruna groaned because of two things, her inability to breathe and the way her body sang. R’ao grabbed her waist as he kissed her more deeply, he gave her lips enough break for oxygen to get into her and kissed her softly. He held her hand and directed it towards her groin, “Look at what you have done to me.” R’ao grumbled as he kissed down her neck and grabbed her closer with his hands on her ass.

Koruna held his face, “It’s only fair don’t you think? Considering what you did to me the last time.”

“You bear grudges.” He whispered before kissing her softly then deeply, he looked into her eyes as he unzipped her dress and allowed it fall.

“Like what you see?” Koruna kissed his nose, R’ao had frozen as he took in Koruna with a deep breath.

“Have I told you how beautiful you are?” R’ao asked.

“No, actually I don’t think you have.” Koruna chuckled, “Are you going to stand there and ogle me all night or do you need me to hold your hand?”

R’ao grinned and touched her head with his, “I love you too.”

Koruna eyes got teary as she laughed, “Oh, you do not play fair.”

“Neither do you.” R’ao said and kissed her, Koruna wrapped her legs round his waist as he carried her into his room and dropped her on the bed.

R’ao removed her bra and was about to remove her pants when she held his hand instead and knelt on the bed. Koruna removed his jacket and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. “Are you trying to torture me to death?”

Koruna grunted and ripped out the rest of the buttons and sighed in satisfaction as R’ao bare chest was in view. She touched his chest and slowly gravitated downwards and unbuckled his belt. Koruna leaned and kissed his neck, chest and swallowed a nipple, R’ao sighed sharply and pushed Koruna into the bed. He hovered over her and removed everything he was wearing downwards, he looked into her eyes and tore her pants. Koruna took comfort in the darkness as she tried to ignore that they were completely naked, she was painfully aware of his entire body. R’ao kissed her head, nose, lips softly, neck and palmed her right breasts as his mouth covered her nipple. R’ao sucked gently on one while his other hand was busy with the other, he sucked gently then hard, then gently again and released the swollen peak with a bite. Koruna dragged him until he was facing her then opened her legs and he settled in between, “Now, please now.” Koruna begged.

“Kor …” R’ao warned.

“I can take it, I’m ready.” Koruna swore.

R’ao kissed her deeply and entered her slowly, Koruna couldn’t stand it anymore and wrapped her hands around R’ao and pushed herself up forcefully, they both groaned at the friction. R’ao wanted to take it slowly at first for Koruna especially since he saw the scars on her stomach but he had lost his control and entered her hard and fast, Koruna moaned, the mixture of pain, pleasure and fullness drove her crazy. She held R’ao close and matched his rhythm without holding back, their sounds and moans filled the room, it was pure, unrestrained pleasure. R’ao found her sensitive spots, Koruna forgot all about her shyness as she was couldn’t stop touching R’ao, until they came together. R’ao remained inside her as they caught their breath, Koruna could feel when he was aroused again and she encouraged it. They repeated and tried different styles again and again, R’ao ensured that there was no part of Koruna left untouched until morning.

“I love you.” R’ao whispered to Koruna when she opened her eyes.

“I love you too.” Koruna answered feeling sore, she was certain she would not be able to move. She saw that there was breakfast and smiled coyly, “Did you do this?” She pointed at the toast as she peaked from underneath the blanket.

“It’s simple. Come, eat and replenish your energy.” R’ao ordered.

“Wait, I feel like this is a trap, are you trying to feed me so that you won’t feel guilty about going for another …. No, no way. There is no way you can be …” She kept quiet as she looked down to see R’ao’s arousal. “You are not human…” She grumbled.

“It’s not me, it’s you.”

“I am sure that saying goes the other way.” She moaned as she drank the cup of freshly squeezed orange juice.

“Never mind, I am sure you will be fine.” R’ao took the glass cup and kissed her again, taking away Koruna’s sounds of reluctance, soon the room was filled with moans and groans of pleasure.

NB: THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!