Dancing with the stars

Chapter 53
Dancing with the stars
*Warning; Mature Content*

R’ao had heard all about what Koruna was doing to Precious, he was proud of her creative methods and at the same time afraid of what she was capable of. Her unpredictability was part of the reasons he was attracted to her and it also frustrated him to no end how he couldn’t read or understand her. The moment he formed an opinion regarding her sense of judgement, she finds a way to prove him wrong. He stared at her as she munched on the apple he brought with joy. “Do you have anything to say to me?”

Without blinking, she replied; “Why? Hasn’t Flank told you all that I’ve been up to?”

“He has but I would rather hear from you myself.”

Koruna scoffed, “You can’t eat your cake and have it, if you want to stalk me then go ahead but do not expect me to talk to you like a sane adult until you start behaving like one.”

“I thought you didn’t mind.”
Koruna held her fore finger up, “I don’t but I don’t see how it is fair for you to be privy to everything that concerns me while you are allowed to keep a secret and do as you please. It is injustice.”

R’ao smirked and put his large palm on her lap, “You can ask me anything you want and I would tell you the truth.”

She scoffed again, “That is the problem, isn’t it? If I don’t have the right information, how can I ask questions?”

R’ao sighed, “Do you want me to stop paying Flank for information about you?”

“I want you to do whatever you want and I do whatever I want.”

“You are becoming cheeky.”

“I have always been cheeky, you have just been distracted by my beauty to realize that.”

R’ao chuckled lowly, “How are you doing today?”

“I can walk now and I feel a lot better, thank you. The doctor says I will soon be discharged but can you explain to me why you are my sole guardian?” Koruna sighed.

“You didn’t have any on paper, I just did whatever I wanted to do.” R’ao teased.

“Oh, you want to play it that way huh?”

“I thought I was allowed to do whatever I wanted with you while you are also free to do whatever you want with me.” He said the last part in a low whisper as he drew nearer to her lips and gave her a soft kiss.

“You are…”

R’ao cut her off by kissing her softly but little deeply, he touched his nose with hers and traced her lips ever so gently with his lips as he whispered, “I am happy that you are alive.” He kissed her again, “I am glad that you can smile.” He kissed her softly again, “I am elated that your eyes brim with life. I am excited that we have time on our hands.” He kissed the corner of her lips as Koruna swallowed. “I love your full lips.” He pressed his lips to hers softly, “I love how your cheeks rise when you are up to no good.” He kissed her cheeks, “I love the way your brows rise when you are offended.” He pecked her right brow, “I love how your eyes light up when you see me, it makes me feel worthwhile.” He pecked both of her eyes.

“I like how you raise your head in defiance every time someone says anything you don’t like”, he kissed the side of her neck, “I love how you swallow hard when I am near you,” he kissed the middle of her neck. “I love how your chest rise when you breathe deeply when my skin makes contact with yours”, he kissed her neck and Koruna groaned.

R’ao smiled softly as he unbuttoned the top of the hospital shirt, “I love your breasts for obvious reasons, they are yours.” He kissed her cleavage, Koruna allowed the apple in her hands fall as she raised her head to accept him.