DEPRAVITY

Chapter 70
Depravity
*Sexual Violence Triggers*

Koruna was kept in a dark room after the doctor had treated her hand and bandaged it. They had also given her something for the pain, she could not tell how many days it had been since she saw Abriel. She wasn’t even allowed to mix with the others anymore, sometimes she heard screaming but she had thought she imagined it until tonight. Like clockwork, the person giving her meals, came in and waited at the side for Koruna to be done.

Koruna measured the risks of running out of the room, she wanted to know what caused those screams. She figured that it might answer one of her burning questions.

“What happens down there?”
Koruna asked not expecting a response. She wasn’t disappointed when she didn’t get one, she had been planning this. She just needed enough time to know what was happening, there were cameras everywhere but that didn’t deter her.

Koruna didn’t mind if Simi knew what she was up to, she was certain that Simi’s eyes were on her anyways, testing her. Koruna dropped the spoon after eating the bland Oat. When the server bent to take the plates, Koruna pushed her to the bed and took her ID card, the server put almost no fight as Koruna went outside of the room.

Koruna was surprised to see that there were no guards, she looked around and saw that the doors were made of iron, it was strange that she could hear the screams through it. As she walked, she noticed that there was a tiny glass on each door that wasn’t made of iron and looked through the different doors drenched in darkness. Koruna imagined that it was probably what her room would look like from outside.

The way the place was made reminded her of the room she met Oni at Gichaan, she theorized that it was probably designed by the same person. She followed the sound until it got close and the screaming was almost a stone throw away.

Koruna stood in front of the door that was slightly open and walked slowly into it, her suspicions were made reality when she saw Simi smiling at her. She beckoned her to come in, Koruna did not pretend to be surprised.

“I thought you weren’t going to come. I have been waiting for you, come here.” She beckoned Koruna, She peeped at what she was looking at. Simi had been watching through a glass wall at a room that looked like the one Abriel had put her in while she removed her nails. Instead of her, it was a young man who was tied down naked.

Koruna’s heart pounded at what she was about to witness, Simi grinned at her like someone who just got a new toy, she pushed Koruna to a chair and ensured she got an unlimited access to the view.

“That boy is here because he fell in love with the wrong person. He doesn’t have the same requirements as the people up there. Everyone is different, some people are more susceptible than others. He is one of those who can’t be brainwashed because he is already in love. Weren’t you curious about what happens here?” Simi whispered in her ear.

Koruna shivered and stared at her coldly, “What exactly do you do here?”

Simi smirked and held her chin, “Don’t rush this, enjoy every moment.”

“Blackmail, sex and prestige go hand in hand… Don’t you think?” Simi continued to talk behind her.

“Not the way I think of it.” Koruna answered.

Simi massaged her back, “You see Emmanuel over there is a son of one of Nige’s best entertainers, she has millions of fans. They flow from powerful to people like you, what do you think will happen if I could get her beloved son to be straightened out and in my corner?”

Koruna frowned at her, “By tying him up naked, from the screams it looked like you have been doing more than just that.”

“Don’t disappoint me Koruna, watch. Emmanuel is in love with a woman, he is proud of that love. What if that love is tainted and twisted into a weapon. My weapon.” Simi held Koruna’s neck to ensure that she did not move from the position.