Playing with Fire

Chapter 40
Playing with Fire

“Koruna, get better then we can talk.” Oni sighed and focused on his drawing.
Koruna decided to let it be and tried to fall asleep. She was weak and that was a fact she could not ignore, if R’ao wasn’t here it could only mean one thing. He was spending time with the person who tried to kill her. She knew that there was so much she did not know about R’ao. She knew more about Oni than R’ao which said a lot about their relationship, there wasn’t much of one except for the physical attraction. It was almost like he was doing his best not to expose himself to her. It was thoughts of R’ao that filled her head before she closed her eyes.

R’ao gave the man tied to the chair a blank look, he was naked and he looked very angry. R’ao paid him no mind as he played with a big rat in a cage. The man kept a poker face at first but the longer he stayed in silence with R’ao, the more agitated he became which made it difficult to hide his feelings. R’ao paid him no mind and started cleaning his knives and other sharp tools. The room was damp and empty except for the tool box with a bulb that was dangling over the tied man.

“Are you just going to stand there all day?” The tied man tried to hide the panic in this voice.

R’ao looked at him and smiled, “I am sorry, it was rude of me to keep you waiting.”

He carried a bottle on the table and walked towards him, he kept a blank face as he poured the liquid on his privates, the man shivered at the cold substance, “What? What is that?”

“Oh, nothing serious.” R’ao answered and brought out his lighter from his front pocket.

The man started to shake and shift backwards but he couldn’t, R’ao ignited this lighter and threw it at his private part, it caught on fire. The man screamed out in pain, the fire went out in seconds. He stopped screaming in surprise, R’ao chuckled.

“That was a close one, wasn’t it?” R’ao clicked his tongue.

The tied man looked at his private part to see that his pubic hair was gone, he was trained to withstand torture so he understood why he had to be naked but he couldn’t see the point of what R’ao just did. R’ao made his heart pound in fear, the way he talked and walked made whatever instinct in him go wild. He knew that R’ao was not someone to be trifled with but the money had been too good to ignore and it seemed like an easy enough job.

R’ao wore black gloves and carried the cage with the rat and attached it with to a device that made the tied man's private part was completely exposed to the rat. The man grunted and tried to shake the cage off, R’ao allowed him try his best and waited for him to give up before he continued.

“Look man, we don’t have to do this. I will tell you everything I know.” The tied man said with a grimace at the thought of a rat under his precious parts.

“I know you will, I just need to try out something. Hope you don’t mind, it’ll only take a minute. I have been trying my hands at training animals, you know; to see how good they can be at taking orders.
Do you know that approximately one fourth of the human genes is shared with both mice and rats? Not a lot when you think about it, but they can mimic human responses to physical activity in the blood.” R’ao said conversationally.

The man swallowed, “Why are we talking about rats?”

“I don’t know.” R’ao pressed a button on the cage that released a static sound which sent the rat into an aggressive mode. The rat attacked the tied man’s penis with aggression, the tied man screamed and kept shaking but the more he shook the more violent the rat got. He cried out in pain and begged for R’ao to stop. R’ao pressed the same button and it stopped.