1-5

1. Winfall

Qin Ying looked at the room that caught her eye. She was familiar, but very strange.

Isn't this a small two-bedroom one-bedroom where the family lived a long time ago?

But at the age of sixteen, there was a sudden change in the family, and the house was deceived by an unconscionable uncle. How could she come back here again.

What made Qin Ying feel unscientific the most was that she was walking on the street a second ago, planning to buy a bottle of sleeping pills to save her life from this sad and dark life.

A man came running from a distance, knocked her over, and shoved the toy safe into her arms in a hurry.

The safe is square and not too big, not much different from the bag on the body.

Just being hit by this, she staggered under her feet, and she fell over to meet the speeding van.

With a violent crash, Qin Ying's eyes went black, and she didn't even have the chance to see the world for the last time, so she passed away.

Is this liberation?

But the next second, when I opened my eyes, I miraculously returned to my home ten years ago.

Qin Ying rolled over and got out of bed. In the kitchen, her mother Zhao Huizhi was busy, wearing the simple and frugal clothes she remembered.

Qin Ying stepped forward, hugged her from behind, and let out a coquettish cry with her head on her shoulders.

"mom."

Zhao Huizhi was stunned for a moment, then smiled and patted her head.

"How old are you, and you're still acting like a spoiled child, hurry up and pack up, and have dinner, Mom will accompany you to school to report."

Qin Ying raised her hand, wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes, put on a smile and stretched her neck to sniff.

"Mom, what did you cook for me for breakfast?"

"Your favorite bean paste bun, wash your face and brush your teeth quickly."

"okay."

Qin Ying responded and went to the bathroom. Before entering the door, she glanced at the New Year pictures on the wall. The numbers 1996 were written in festive red letters.

On the day of August 30 below the New Year's picture, my mother drew a circle with a red pen and wrote two words "report".

Qin Ying remembered that she had just entered high school at the age of 16 this year.

My father is still working in a furniture factory, but in a short while, the harmonious and warm home will undergo major changes. My father was injured in the factory and lost an arm.

Since then, there has been little laughter at home, and since then, the family has never been better.

Her parents also passed away one after another, leaving her alone in this world. She dropped out of school to work, was framed by others, and was still burdened with debts that could not be repaid in her life.

Otherwise, she would not have chosen such a cowardly way to escape in her previous life.

Qin Ying poured a large handful of water on her face, looked at the green and tender face in the mirror, and warned herself secretly.

Qin Ying, God gave you this opportunity to make up for the regrets of your previous life!

After washing, I went back to the bedroom, and when I changed clothes, I saw the bag by the bed.