63. She's Not Poor

"Why did you ask me to accompany you to book a restaurant?"

 "Otherwise, do you want to smoke, drink or punch there?"

Xie Zhi suddenly stopped, Qin Ying was surprised, bumped into his chest, and then quickly took a few steps back.

Xie Zhi put his hands in his pockets and bent down.

"Why don't you sing a song, I haven't heard you sing before."

"I'm not tone-deaf."

"Oh, let's go, order a restaurant."

This time, Qin Ying didn't ask why, and followed behind him obediently. Restaurants near ktv.

When the two were ordering food, how could they think that in the ktv private room at the moment, everyone was holding a constellation book to study how regrettable and sigh the combination of Scorpio man and Scorpio woman.

Scorpio and Scorpio are very cautious and suspicious existences, and no one is willing to settle if they are too strong.

In the private room, Qin Ying pointed at the stewed chicken with yam, but Xie Zhi looked at the tomato and beef brisket soup next to her.

No one is willing to be harmed, even when they are so sad that their hearts are like a knife, Scorpio will choose to act as if nothing happened.

Just like when Xie Zhi asked Qin Ying which one to choose, Qin Ying smiled casually.

"Everything is fine."

In Xie Zhi's opinion, everything is fine, meaning that the tomato brisket is also good, and it happens to be the signature dish of this restaurant.

The two ordered dishes, paid the deposit and returned to the private room, Luo Yun was reading the constellation book.

"When one party sees the other party's nonchalance, they will feel that the other party doesn't love them and doesn't take themselves seriously, otherwise how can they be so light.

Therefore, the misunderstanding between the two will deepen and they will seek revenge. In person, they will deliberately treat the other party as a passerby. Even if both parties want to repair their relationship, neither of them is willing to bow their heads and fall into a cold war situation."

Luo Yun closed the book and made a final summary.

"Anyway, when Scorpio meets Scorpio, it attracts and tortures each other. It's a big drama of love and hate."

Xie Zhi slightly turned his head and glanced at Qin Ying beside him, afraid that she would believe it and laughed.

"This kind of thing is unbelievable."

"Oh, I think it's pretty accurate."

Xie Zhi "

Xie Zhi in the previous life, isn't that the case?

Everyone played on ktv until after five o'clock before going to dinner together.

During dinner, the boys drank a lot of wine in the private room before, but when they got to the dinner table, they didn't order much wine, only juice and soup.

Before serving, Xie Zhi suddenly got up and went out again. Not long after he came back, he had an extra carton of milk in his hand.

"Hey, there's no strawberry flavor here, only this one."

Qin Ying took the milk, but it was still warm, but he didn't expect him to be so considerate.

Thank you, plug in the straw.

The waiter came in with a pot of soup in his hand, which was the yam stewed chicken she had ordered earlier.

Seeing this, Luo Yun screamed in surprise.

"Ahhh, Qin Ying, I love you so much, how do you know that I like this chicken soup."

Qin Ying smiled and looked at Xie Zhi.

The latter, with his head down, was replying to the message without looking at her.

In the second half, I still couldn't hold back and ordered some wine after the soup was finished.

When they came out of the restaurant after dinner, several boys were drinking too much, stumbling around, clamoring to play billiards and bowling, and clamoring to sing two more songs, but they refused to go home early.

Lu Shaoning looked at Xie Zhi and raised his chin.

"what do you say"

Xie Zhi raised his hand and glanced at the time.

"Go ahead, I'll take Qin Ying back."

Qin Ying waved her hands again and again.

"No, I can go back in the car by myself." But obviously, Xie Zhi was not the kind of person who would obediently listen to her.

"Just take me here, the bus here can go directly to my house."

Xie Zhi replied, still standing beside Qin Ying.

When the bus came, she got on the front foot, and he followed up with the back foot, and patted Qin Ying on the shoulder lightly.

"There's a seat inside, you go sit."

Qin Ying sat down, Xie Zhi stood next to the seat, grabbed the armrest above his head, and protected her in his small area.

From the place to eat to home, quite a long way, the car is more crowded.

Qin Ying thought, she often sits on such a bus and doesn't feel anything.

It's just Xie Zhi, he must have never been in a car like this before, and every time someone squeezed past him, his brows were furrowed and he looked impatient.

A middle-aged woman with a bag on her back got into the car, squeezed past the shoulder-to-shoulder passengers and walked in. The bag brushed Xie Zhi's coat and hooked a decorative chain on the coat.

At this moment, Qin Ying also stood up.

"Sit down." The bus braked suddenly, Qin Ying didn't stand still and fell forward.

Xie Zhi didn't care about the torn clothes, he stretched out his arm and grabbed Qin Ying's arm and pulled it back.

"Be careful"

Qin Ying's forehead collided with his chest, she raised her head and rubbed her forehead, apologetically.

"Thank you, I just wanted you to sit down for a while."

"Sit down."

Qin Ying sat down again, not daring to move any more.

After getting out of the car, Xie Zhi looked up.

"Where is your home?"

"Just the yard behind the furniture store."

Xie Zhi nodded, said good night and turned around.

I didn't realize it just now, but when I turned around, the handsome jacket was torn open, and even the clothes inside were not spared, but it was not as tragic as the jacket.

If he wasn't afraid of her falling, his clothes shouldn't be like this.

Qin Ying strode forward.

"Wait."

Xie Zhi turned around and looked at her in surprise.

It wasn't until she opened the door of a clothing store and dug out the sewing box from under the cash register that Xie Zhi realized that her family was not poor, "Take off your clothes first, I will sew you a seam, and it will be soon. Good."

Xie Zhi originally planned to go back and throw it away, but when she saw that she was going to sew, he obediently took off his clothes.

Qin Ying, on the other hand, left the clothing store after saying that, and when she came back, she held a men's coat in her hand. Looking at the style, the owner of the clothes should be about his age.

"This is my brother's. He is about the same size as you, so you should wear it first." The weather is getting colder, and her craftsmanship is not as good as that of her mother and Aunt Ning Zhu, so she does not sew too fast.

Xie Zhi put on his coat and walked around the store.

"Your family also sells clothes that you make yourself."

The promotional poster at the door seems to say that they are made by themselves, and the styles are designed by themselves, but I didn't expect that there is such a store in Jiangcheng.

Qin Ying lowered her head and answered while sewing a hole in his coat.

"Well, I also received the school uniform design and production list, your sister didn't tell you"

Xie Zhi turned around, more surprised than when Qin Ying heard that Huo Shan was Xie Zhi's sister that day.

As soon as the words "my sister"

came out, Xie Zhi was immediately taken aback.

"You said Huo Shan, that's right. She seems to be the school manager now. She really has the upper hand on this matter."

After speaking, she walked around the store again. Qin Ying's family didn't seem to be as poor as Lu Shaoning and the others said.

I don't know if they lied to themselves on purpose.

"Hey, it's sewn, then the one inside you."

Xie Zhi immediately took off his coat, crossed his hands, stretched the corners of his clothes and took them off, revealing two rows of firm and well-defined abdominal muscles, and the muscles of his back followed him. movement while squeezing and stretching.