173. This Seedling Will not be A Problem right?

"What's wrong with you, you're sweating."

Qin Ying smiled and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"It's hot, have you checked it all? If there's nothing wrong, let's lock the door and go back to eat. I'm hungry too."

Zhao Pingyuan wanted to ask why it was so hot in this winter, and the topic was changed by Qin Ying , He instantly felt that his stomach seemed to be growling, and nodded quickly in response.

"It's all checked, and there's nothing wrong with it. I didn't think so. When you said that, my stomach seems to be growling."

Qin Ying smiled and walked back with Zhao Ping.

She knows her uncle too well. he is a very simple person. As long as the topic is a little off, he can't remember it. This is also one of the reasons why he listened to Zhang Huili when he was with Zhang Huili before.

The two lifted their feet out of the shed, and when they turned around to lock the door, Qin Ying glanced at the well again.

The spring water in the space has been poured into the well by her using the space outlet, and once the Lingquan spring is injected into the well, the well will have a steady stream of spring water, which is more than enough to water the entire greenhouse.

The water in the spatial spring is more conducive to plant growth, which can enrich vegetables with more nutrients, and taste sweeter and more delicious than those irrigated with ordinary water. Many vegetables can even be eaten raw as fruits.

This is also one of the reasons why Qin Ying wants to expand the scale, because she has absolute confidence in the vegetables, melons and fruits produced by herself.

There is a nursery area, which is divided into hydroponics and soil culture, followed by vegetable area, fruit area, flower area and so on.

At the beginning of March, Qin Ying's winter vacation was over and she had to take her leave and go back to school.

The greenhouse explained that Mei Jiao and Zhao Ping should raise the seedlings first, and the early stage was too important to be careless, so the two simply moved to the management area to live and stared at the seedlings.

Qin Ying also went back to school in early March. The opening ceremony was the same as before, followed by the mobilization meeting of the senior year.

After all, it was the last few months before the college entrance examination, and the atmosphere of the whole grade became tense. Only Qin Ying, who was not affected at all, kept receiving various work calls while going to school.

A lot of cooperation with Cheng Yu, as well as the matter of the rural vegetable Dapeng, can only be negotiated and communicated by phone because of the relationship between the senior year.

On the weekend in mid-March, Qin Cheng went to Deyang High School early to pick up Qin Ying from school.

Hearing from my uncle, the seedlings seem to have been successfully cultivated, but I don't know what to do. I want Qin Ying to see that there is no problem before planting them.

After Qin Ying finished class, she picked up her schoolbag and ran out.

In the past, the slender figure who was the least anxious after school was the first to rush out of the school gate.

This time, Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning didn't act like a fool and thought something was wrong and chased them out. After looking at each other, Liu Zhaoyun said calmly.

"This is another big deal."

"It should be, I heard that she has won a large piece of land in City A and is developing it."

"Tsk tsk tsk, do I have to make a good relationship with her in advance ? , why do you always think that one day I will beg her."

Lu Shaoning gave him a kind reminder.

"I advise you not to approach him, if you don't want to kill your relatives." On the other end, Qin Ying got into the car, fastened her seat belt, and hurriedly urged Qin Cheng to drive.

"Brother, in fact, I can go by myself. I have learned the locomotive."

"I'll take it for you. I happen to be fine. If you really want to go by yourself, learn to drive. Four wheels are better than two. The safety of the wheels."

Qin Ying responded, but she had no plans to really learn to drive.

When we got to the countryside, the car went directly to the greenhouse.

Spring has begun, and everyone in the countryside has begun to plant a new round of crops.

But only the old Wang's land has been turned over, but nothing has been planted. It seems that he is still waiting to see what she will plant.

Qin Ying didn't pay much attention to it. For people who always have a knife tied to their mouths and want to kill thousands of people, even if the farming season is delayed, it has nothing to do with her.

In the greenhouse, the vegetable seedlings and fruit seedlings cultivated are good.

Both Zhao Ping and Mei Jiao were a little surprised.

"Yingzi, are we a seedling, right? I have never seen such a good seedling, and I am always worried and afraid to plant it." The seedlings are green and vigorous, and they look full of hope at first glance.

The seedlings cultivated by Lingquan must be so good that Zhao Ping, who has been planted all his life, is amazed.

Qin Ying smiled and checked them one by one.

"It's okay, uncle, our seedlings are good. We can plant them and then start to cultivate the second batch of seedlings."

Mei Jiao was also a little worried. In the past, she has planted in batches, not as many as Qin Ying cultivated.

"It's all over, do you want to cultivate the second batch immediately? Vegetables and fruits are not the same as clothes. These are easily damaged when placed in the field or stored in the warehouse."

Mei Jiao's worry is also justified. The normal crop is one season. From growing to picking, and to the end of the year, naturally there is no need to cultivate the second batch immediately.

But the greenhouse is different. The temperature, humidity and light are well controlled, and it can not be affected by the natural environment. Coupled with the irrigation of spiritual spring water, the growth will be much better than the previous plants.

"Don't worry, Auntie, I'm in a hurry to sell this batch. I'm afraid we won't be able to sell these vegetables and fruits by then."

Zhao Ping and Mei Jiao didn't understand, how could there be so many not enough to sell, but Qin Yingyan said It was so obvious, they naturally didn't say much.

The next day, I quickly took the hired local people to help plant all the seedlings.

The people hired are all fellow villagers who know the basics, and that's the number of people who are fixed. The greenhouse adopts automatic watering and temperature and humidity control, and only a lot of labor is required for planting and picking.

Therefore, when Qin Ying first left, she signed an agreement with a few reliable fellows in the village. When needed, everyone would come to help, pay labor remuneration by the hour, and pay by the day, which is more reassuring.

For two days in a row, Qin Ying stared in the greenhouse, she understood the management, but if she really went to the field, she might not have the expertise of these fellow villagers, so she took on the burden of logistics, making glucose water for everyone, and then sending some food to go.

At noon, Qin Ying and Mei Jiao used a trolley to transport the prepared meals into the greenhouse. From a distance, they could see the Wang family's eldest brother and aunt standing in their own fields staring at the greenhouse.

But because of the particularity of the glass surrounding the greenhouse, they didn't see anything but their own shadow.

"Yingzi, look at these two people."

"It's okay Auntie, they can't see anything, let's go, come in and listen to what they have to say."

"Yeah."

Mei Jiao spoke reluctantly. Aunt Wang made nonsense everywhere to arrange her and Zhao Ping, but she remembered it all.

This is the case in the village. For a trivial matter, as long as one fights, the hatred can be remembered for a lifetime.

Mei Jiao was like this, and so was the aunt of the Wang family.

As the two approached, they heard Lao Wang complaining about his wife.

"Seeing something is not as reliable as you said. If we don't plant it, we will miss the farming season. Don't catch anything by then."