149. Be His Lord

Qin Ying still didn't say anything about the tattoo. Back at home, she quietly took off her clothes and looked at the tattoo on her lower abdomen in the bathroom mirror.

The tattoo extends outward from the lower abdomen, and there is also a little tattoo on the crotch, which is the most painful place.

The wound is not yet healed, it is bright red and slightly swollen.

It hurts to touch your fingers.

" Hisss"

 "Yingzi, are you asleep?"

Zhao Huizhi was calling her outside the door.

"No, I'm in the bathroom, right now."

Ying finished getting dressed and opened the door.

"Mom, what's the matter?"

"What's the matter with you? Are you uncomfortable? Why is your forehead sweating?"

Qin Ying wiped her face pretending to be nothing.

"I was going to take a shower just now, I guess it was splashing water."

"Oh, that's right, your dad asked me to ask you about the motorcycle that you asked Dayong to bring back for you last time. Now Xie Zhi is back, yes. I'm not going to take it back to him."

Chang Dayong began to help when he built the shopping center, and then he often communicated with Qin's family, and the furniture store also often helped with delivery.

The young man is enthusiastic and strong. Qin Jianguo has a good impression of him. He is familiar with him from time to time, and his family basically only calls him Da Yong.

"Oh, I'll give him that car tomorrow, you can leave it alone."

The next morning, Qin Ying pushed the locomotive out the door.

Since the shopping mall has He Chao to help her brother, Qin Ying has not been as diligent as she used to go, and can have a lot of free time to do what she wants to do.

The tattoo on the abdomen has not completely subsided, and when I bend over to push the cart, I squeeze the wound, and it hurts a little.

This was the result of taking painkillers before she went out.

"Ms. Qin, do you want me to help you?" The security guard rushed out to help her.

Qin Ying waved her hand.

"It's okay, I'll do it myself, you just need to keep your post."

Since this time, Xiangyang Community's satisfaction with the gate and the property has been increasing day by day. In addition, there is a bus within a few steps of the community. There is also a large park.

This house was too valuable to buy.

The guard heard the words and went back to the post.

Just as Qin Ying was about to continue pushing in, the phone in her pocket rang.

Seeing that it was Xie Zhi calling, she was about to answer when she hung up again.

"Yeah."

Just as she was wondering, someone called her from behind.

"Qin Ying."

Qin Ying turned around and saw that Xie Zhi was wearing a long black down jacket with a white hooded sweater inside. The hat was folded on top of the black peaked cap. The face became more severe.

He hurried forward, handed her the dish in his hand, and then took the car and pushed it in.

"I originally wanted to call and ask you if you can't come to dinner at noon. I learned a new dish."

"Oh, I pushed the car over to you, I told you before." The text message he saw was just in the When I came back, I looked through them one by one on the train.

She would occasionally talk about the weather, occasionally talk about snacks, and occasionally complain about Liu Zhao and the others.

But no matter what she said, in Xie Zhi's opinion, she was asking him if he was doing well, if he took good care of himself, she missed him.

Xie Zhi grinned when he saw the article asking him if he could help him transport the locomotive back for storage.

Is this his master?

If it was someone else, he would have punched him long ago if he dared to move his precious motorcycle without his consent.

But when the object was changed to Qin Ying, Xie Zhi's heart was inexplicably sweet.

Xie Zhi pushed the car and came to the door.

Parked the car at the door, opened the door, bent over and took out a pair of ladies slippers from the shoe cabinet and put them at the entrance.

"Hey, I bought it for you last night, try to see if it fits."

After taking the food, he went inside, adding as he walked.

"It's okay if it doesn't fit."

Having said that, Qin Ying was surprisingly suitable when she put it on, as if he already knew her size.

"Actually, you don't have to push that car over. It snows, and I probably don't ride very much." The main reason was that it didn't stay there for a few days and left again, and there was nowhere to go.

There is heating in the house, Qin Ying took off her coat when she entered the house and hung it on the coat rack at the door.

When the model room was renovated, she drew the design drawings, but the interior decoration was done by her father and Uncle Li Guang herself.

Even the coat rack was made by my father himself.

"Then can you teach me?"

Qin Ying finished her words, Xie Zhi stopped picking vegetables and turned to look at her suspiciously.

"You have to learn."

Qin Ying stood there straight, her eyes firm, and responded.

"Well, it's more convenient to ride a bicycle, and the helmet you gave me has been kept there, which is a pity."

Xie Zhi turned around and smiled.

Whatever you say is what it is.

He taught her to ride a bike, and after lunch, he really started teaching.

I chose a relatively remote road in Jiangcheng. There is not much development there, and it is far from the highway, and there are not many vehicles passing by.

It was just for Qin Ying to ride, but it wasn't Xie Zhi's black one.

Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning brought a slightly shorter locomotive.

"This car is more suitable for girls. You don't have to go too fast when you ride."

"What about you?"

Qin Ying finished, and Liu Zhao smiled.

"It's not that I look down on you, elementary school girl, do you know what brother Zhi's car is? It's called a widow maker. If you don't pay attention, there will be many widows in this world. Do you want to be?

" A foot toward his leg is a foot.

"You talk too much, go to the side to practice the bike."

Lu Shaoning grabbed Liu Zhao's neck and dragged it to the side, and the two rode the bike around a few times.

Here, Qin Ying got on the new car, Xie Zhi stood by the side and explained the basic operations to her, then turned over and sat in her back seat, with the palm of her hand on the back of her hand, and led her to hold the handlebars of the motorcycle.

On the back of his hand is his large palm, with a thin layer of calluses on the palm, which wraps himself with a sense of roughness and warmth. Behind him was his chest against which he was clinging, and the breath he exhaled was right next to his ears.

I was still in a trance, because of the seemingly non-existent aura, my heart was a mess.

Xie Zhi caught a glimpse of her flushed cheeks and the tips of her ears that were about to drip blood.

With a chuckle, he leaned down and got closer, so close that his profile was close to hers.

"What is Ms. Qin thinking, her face is so red."

Qin Ying's eyelids blinked quickly, and she hurriedly recovered her thoughts and breathing.

"It's nothing, I was thinking about the question just now, what did you just say?"

"I said to start the engine, drive slowly first, don't overfill the oil, I will take you to ride for a while."

"Oh."

Qin Ying didn't either . Knowing whether it was because of his rebirth, or because of the health care medicines she developed, she learned things faster and faster.

Even if it was a locomotive that she had resisted in her previous life, this time she quickly got started. In just one afternoon, she could ride a few laps by herself.

The speed is not too fast, but because people are nervous and cautious, they stare at the front with all their attention, and their bodies collapse very tightly.

Go ahead, make a U-turn.

Seeing that it was about to reach the end, a wild rabbit suddenly sprang from the grass.

Qin Ying couldn't dodge in time, the car turned a few times and then slid, and she fell from the car.

"Be careful"

Xie Zhi flew forward and caught her from below. The two hugged and slid on the icy ground for a while before stopping.

Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning, who just came back from a drive, "..."

this operation is saucy, brother!