112. Hug!

Due to the heavy rain, the inter-class exercises were cancelled and free activities in the classroom were changed.

Qin Ying got up and looked out, Xie Zhi and the others had long since disappeared.

Xie Zhi didn't come back for the remaining two classes in the morning, and only sent a message around noon.

After class, I was waiting in the teaching building for

Qin Ying to send a message asking him to return the headband to her, but the message was sent but no reply was received.

After school at noon, Qin Ying looked at the heavy rain that was still falling, and was thinking about how to go to the cafeteria in the heavy rain, when a black world suddenly appeared above her head.

Looking up, Xie Zhi held a black umbrella over her head in his right hand, with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

"Let's go, eat."

Qin Ying frowned and said angrily.

"Give me my headband."

Xie Zhi had already taken two steps.

"If you don't come again, it will be raining. If you catch a cold in the rain, you won't be able to learn, so don't hurry up and keep up."

Qin Ying had no choice but to trot into the umbrella and repeated it persistently.

"Give me back the headband."

"Which eye did you see that I took your headband?"

Qin Ying pointed at his wrist, clearly wearing it on his wrist. This can be a quibble

, "How can you prove that it is yours?" I also said that I bought it."

Qin Ying's thin eyebrows almost twisted into a straight line.

"I made this headband myself, not mine. Could it be your short hair? What are you doing with the headband?"

At the door of the cafeteria, Xie Zhi put away his umbrella, and when he saw her pouting face, she was very angry. He wanted to reach out and pinch.

"I'll wear it on my wrist to see if I can walk. They're upstairs and the food is cold."

Xie Zhi turned around and was grabbed by Qin Ying's sleeve just after taking a step up the steps.

There was a smile on Xie Zhi's mouth. He held a dripping umbrella in his right hand. Qin Ying was dragging him. He was afraid that the water on the umbrella would wet her clothes. prevent her from grabbing it.

The height of the two is naturally different, and when he raised his hand, Qin Ying couldn't reach it.

Fortunately, the steps to the second floor were by her side. Qin Ying grabbed Xie Zhi and went up a few steps, then leaned over and grabbed his wrist.

It was raining and the ground was slippery. Seeing that it was about to reach it, Qin Ying fell down with her feet slipping.

"Be careful"

Xie Zhi didn't care about the umbrella anymore, he threw the thing in his hand and opened his arms to greet her.

This time, he took a full heart, but Xie Zhi didn't have time to be proud. The next second, his feet slipped, and the two of them lay on the ground with a plop.

The originally noisy and busy crowd in the cafeteria froze at this moment, and looked at the two of them in unison.

After seeing clearly that the person on the ground was Xie Zhi, he invariably acted clumsily and performed what he was supposed to do.

On the cold and damp floor, Xie Zhi only felt his chest sink, his Adam's apple rolled uneasily, and her soft hair was scattered on his neck and face, with bursts of fragrance.

"Qin Ying, what are you doing?"

Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi came late with umbrellas, and happened to see them lying on the ground hugging tightly.

Qin Ying finally came back to her senses. She stood up against Xie Zhi's chest, and didn't bother to pull him, so she turned around and went upstairs.

If it weren't for him, she wouldn't be so embarrassed that the three of them went upstairs. Only Xie Zhi stood there and had fun for a long time, and went upstairs after his emotions calmed down a little.

At the dinner table, Liu Zhao laughed and joked about Xie Zhi's penalty to stand today.

"Hey, guess what, it's not unusual for us, Young Master Xie, to be punished to stand in the morning. It's not surprising that we laughed at him to death. Hahahaha, I feel like I can talk about this for a lifetime."

Because the head rope was robbed by Xie Zhi, Qin Ying could only hold her hair with her left hand to prevent it from falling into the food. She heard Liu Zhao's laughter in her ear, but she didn't find it funny.

Immediately afterwards, the world in front of him seemed to suddenly become clear.

The drooping hair was swept together by the people behind and tied up. Although the technique was unfamiliar, I could feel the care and tenderness of the other party.

Qin Ying turned around abruptly, Xie Zhiyun tied her hair lightly and sat back to her seat.

At a table, except for Xie Zhi, almost everyone was stunned.

The initiator of the whole thing just raised his hand and closed Liu Zhao's jaw, which was about to fall, and then ate his own meal.

After dinner, Xie Zhi went to the grocery store to buy things. Qin Ying, Luo Yun, and Ke Xinyi went downstairs. When they got to the door, they heard Lu Shaoning who was smoking at the door talking.

"Xie Shao said that he wanted to study hard for the university entrance exam. I believe it now."

Liu Zhao wiped his face and tried to make himself sober.

"I seem to believe it too."

Back at the dormitory, Qin Ying took off the headband, but it wasn't her own. He still kept her own headband.

In the next few days, whether it was class labor, gym class, or inter-class exercises, Xie Zhi could always be seen as a shy person, wearing a pink headband with a small strawberry all day long. on the wrist.

She didn't know if others saw it, but as soon as Qin Ying saw Xie Zhi, she would immediately see the pink headband on his cold, white-skinned and lean wrist.

Especially when he was shooting in gym class, his wrist bone protruded, and the little strawberry made of wool was just at the wrist bone. It was so eye-catching that she really had no choice but to choose not to see him.

It just so happened that Teacher Xu called her to the office to follow the student union to purchase supplies for the field survival training in early April.

As soon as Qin Ying left, the boys who had noticed her on the basketball court immediately began to make fun of her recklessly.

"Have you noticed, Qin Ying looks better the longer she grows."

"I feel that she has a milky fragrance on her body, and I don't know if it smells so good after taking a bath." After the words were finished, several boys smiled wretchedly. stand up.

A basketball ball fell heavily among the boys, with too much force, the ball bounced back after touching the ground, and it just bounced on the face of the boy who said Qin Ying was full of milk.

There was blood dripping down the nose and dripping on the back of the hand.

The boy cursed lowly, turned around and was about to get angry, but he instantly weakened after seeing the other party clearly.

"Thank you, Master, I'm sorry, I'm a jerk, I'll disappear from your eyes." In the fashion design competition, Xie Zhi wearing Qin Ying's clothes on the catwalk has long been a hot topic in Deyang.

Qin Ying and Xie Zhi often walk together, and everyone knows it.

It's just that a few people didn't expect that, after being too hard-hearted, it was enough to be bumped into by Xie Zhi.

"These people are really cheap, you want me to clean them up."

Liu Zhao crossed his hips and pointed at him. The few boys who fled away cursed.

Xie Zhi turned around and flicked the headband on his wrist.

"Let's go." I don't know why I went, and I don't even watch the game.

When he finally found Qin Ying, he was in the grade director's office.

I couldn't answer the call or send the message back, so I had to look for it on every floor. I happened to see Qin Ying in the office in the aisle.

She took a notebook, and every time the director said something, she nodded and wrote it down in the notebook.

Like a chicken pecking at rice, the incandescent light shines on his face, and her skin is as good as a porcelain doll.

He didn't know what to see, so he leaned against the door frame with his arms around his chest, leaned his head to the side, and his eyes fell on the slender waist without moving.

What to do, it seems a little reluctant now