154. The Relationship is Even More Unclear

Early the next day on Monday morning, Xie Zhi sent Qin Ying to school, and the two went there by bus.

In the morning, I dawdled to eat breakfast at home, and then went back to Qin's house to pack my things. The bus on the way was blocked for a while because of snow.

When the two of them arrived at school, it happened to be the time for the morning break and lunch break.

Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning met and joked.

"Yo, Brother Zhi is willing to go back to school."

"Brother Zhi, let me interview you, how do you feel when you return to your alma mater as an outstanding graduate?"

Xie Zhi frowned slightly.

"What outstanding graduates?"

Qin Ying pointed to the direction of the honor roll.

"Your photo is on it."

Xie Zhi followed her over and took a look, and found out that he and Song He had posted it on the top position.

"Tsk, Huo Shan is so rude, he didn't tell me."

"What would happen if I told you?"

Xie Zhi glanced at Liu Zhao.

"It goes without saying that, of course, it was published in a newspaper to inform the world."

When Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi were together, they asked to go to dinner together first.

Xie Zhi and Qin Ying walked in the front, one was moving his arms and the other was moving his neck, both of them didn't seem to be sleeping well.

"Brother Zhi, what did you two do last night?"

Xie Zhi and Qin Ying looked at each other, and then stopped going in embarrassment.

Last night, she clearly slept well at first, but Qin Ying turned over in the middle of the night, and half of her body rested on Xie Zhi's body.

In the end, I had to keep my eyes open until dawn, and her arms were so tight that they couldn't move, and when I woke up in the morning, my hands were already unconscious.

When Qin Ying woke up in the morning, only to find that half of her body was hanging on Xie Zhi's body. She was so embarrassed and uncomfortable that her

neck fell to the ground, and her whole body froze.

Both took a long time to avoid the awkwardness of waking up in the morning.

Xie Zhi rarely returned to school, and the boys who used to play with him often set up a basketball game temporarily.

In the indoor basketball hall, there was a lot of people because of Xie Zhi's appearance.

But only students who happened to be in physical education class can watch it, and the others should still be in class.

Qin Ying is no exception.

Although she has good grades, in school, she belongs to the type that abides by the school rules.

It was not until after class was over, and after answering a few questions asked by the classmates, that he followed Luo Yun to the basketball hall.

"I heard that the fight was quite intense."

Qin Ying looked curiously.

"You've also paid attention."

Ke Xinyi always looked like she didn't care much about anything. How could she pay attention to basketball?

She pointed to Luo Yun beside her.

"She's been talking about it all the time, it's hard not to pay attention."

Qin Ying pursed her lips and smiled, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi are really two people with completely opposite personalities. Much better,

Qin Ying went to the basketball hall. Because it was after class time, everyone was not in a hurry to go to the cafeteria to grab a meal. They all gathered in the basketball hall to watch the game.

Cheering on Xie Zhi, and cheering on the other boys.

When Qin Ying arrived, she happened to hear two girls talking about Xie Zhi.

"Hey, hey, you see his abs showing when he dances, ah ah ah, I feel like I'm not serious. I keep staring at him when he jumps without watching the ball."

"I'm just like you. I heard that he went to the military academy, and the people who have been trained are really different."

Qin Ying smiled and shook her head. Sure enough, whenever a girl watches a ball game, it's not the ball.

On the court, although it was a temporary set, it was still in accordance with the regular rules of the game. Kanazawa took the whistle and stood on the side as the referee.

On the score stand, the two teams had a very tight score, and the other side focused on defending Xie Zhi alone, as if they could win as long as they defended him.

Qin Ying stood in the crowd, and her ears were filled with all kinds of cheers.

She looked at Xie Zhi holding the ball, there were people on the left and people on the right, and his teammates were all blocked, and it was impossible

to even pass the ball. That's not just about playing skills, but more about physical strength.

Qin Ying put her hands to her lips in a trumpet shape, and shouted hoarsely to Xie Zhi on the court.

"Xie Zhi, come on!"

Xie Zhi held the ball and was surrounded by people. In the crowd, Yu heard Qin Ying's voice for the first time.

He turned around, looked at her and smiled suddenly, and then jumped in place with a spin.

Put the ball halfway across the court and throw it into the hoop with an excellent parabola.

The moment

the ball hit the ground, the whistle for the end of the game also sounded.

There were cheers and shouts.

"Damn it, the ball just now was so handsome."

"I always thought that Xie Zhi was much more handsome than Song He, and Song He always thought it was a little fake.

" Zhi ah, ah ah ah, he was so handsome just now"

"Damn it, Xie Zhi's skills are enough to play professionally."

With a burst of cheers and applause, Xie Zhichong waved his teammates and turned to go straight to Qin Ying.

Qin Ying even felt that the shouting and clamor around her suddenly quieted down.

He strode forward and stretched out his right wrist.

"Hey, I'm all sweaty."

Qin Ying raised her head and looked at him with a puzzled expression.

And he directly reached out and hooked Qin Ying's ponytail, and pulled down a brand new strawberry-patterned headband.

The ink-like hair poured down like a waterfall.

He actually, in front of so many people, came again like this,

Qin Ying covered one of her hair and glared at him angrily.

The latter, however, didn't feel that there was any problem with what he was doing, he put the new headband in his pocket, and swaggeredly returned the sweaty one to her.

"Wait until I've washed my hands before wearing them, now I'm afraid they'll get dirty." In an

instant, the hustle and bustle that came to an abrupt end reignited.

The relationship between her and Xie Zhi was somewhat unclear due to the variety of her freshman year in high school.

Now, there is no need to explain that

after dinner, Xie Zhi took the bus back to Xiangyang Community.

There is no dormitory for him in the school. Naturally, the school cannot live in it, but Qin Ying has to live in the school.

When taking him into the car, he turned around and touched Qin Ying's head.

"I'll come to you for dinner tomorrow at noon."

"Oh."

When she got back to the dormitory, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi blocked the door of the closet and surrounded her, not giving her a chance to escape.

"Choose, tell me honestly, or we use punishment."

Qin Ying smiled and took a bag of silver needles from the table.

"I will use punishment, I will use punishment for you." The proud smiles on Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi's faces instantly froze.

The script isn't like that.