169. There is a Lot of Trouble in a Widow's Door

Zhao Ping took the tile's hand for a while, glanced at Qin Ying, and then smiled.

"You forget, how many years have I lived here, how can I not know what others have said about her, isn't it that she can't have children? What's the matter? As long as she and I live well, will there be any children? is not that important." 

He and Zhang Huili also had a child. He listened to her in everything, but in the end, it asn't the result of being left alone. It was really boring to think about. 

Qin ying is not a person who likes to gossip, but she did a lot of gossip along the way.

Originally, I just wanted to test my uncle and see what his attitude is, but now she's relieved and she really anted to help them.

Mei Jiao just brought out her lunch and Zhao Ping returned, washed his hands and the four of them sat down to eat.

"Come on, wipe."

Qin Ying was about to sit hen Mei Jiao hurriedly brought a rag over, holding her with one hand to prevent her from sitting on the bench.

Previously, zhang Huili wanted to go to the city and naturally don't care about home. The place was in a mess and the furnitures were covered in dust.

On the contrary, Mei Jiao has just entered the door for a day and the house was cleaned but she doesn't have time to scrub the stools.

Qin Ying smiled and took the rag from her. 

"Auntie sit down, I'll do it myself"

When she got up and returned the rag, she saw Mei Jiao's blushing face and asked in surprise.

"What's wrong?"

Mei Jiao pursed her lips and lowered her head down, took the rag and turned back to the kitchen.

Zhao Ping smiled. He happily spoke,

"You called her aunt just now. She's embarassed.Yingzi, let me tell you your new aunt is thin skinned and easily shied."

When eating, Mei Jiao lowered her head and held a bowl in her hand. She didn't put much meat, but kept putting vegetables in front of her. Zhao Ping saw it and put a large duck leg in her bowl.

"Eat meat, you're so thin, eat more meat to look good." She looked at him and blushed while lowering her head.

After eating Mei Jiao took the initiative to collect the dishes to wash. Qin Ying wanted to help but was stopped by her mom.

"Mom, don't you like the aunt too?"

"How can I be such a person? but she just passed the door so let her go. She has to be given a chance to express herself. Let's go back a nd tell your grandparents."

Mei Jiao was busy arranging the furniture brought by Qin Jianguo which was intended for the old people. 

"Look, as I said, my parents are just knife-mouthed and tofu hearted." Zhao Ping said proudly.

Qin Jianguo helped Zhao Ping repair the roof.

Seeing that it was time for dinner, Qin Ying Pulled her aunt.

"Don't be busy auntie. Grandma said to eat at her palce. Dinner is ready. Let's go."

Mei jiao was a little embarassed, after all she saw the attitude of the old couple yesterday.

Today, Zhao Ping said thet the furniture was sent by the old men. She thought maybe he was afraid that she would think that they don't like her so he said so but she really didn't think that they would accept a widow as their daughter-in-law.

She has been in the village all these years. She has never heard of hat others have said, so she just asks for food and clothing, otherwise she will not be able to be introduced to someone.

When a group of people came, the table was full which was cooked by Meihua alone. Zhao Cheng set the fire for her.

Mei Jiao is also diligent, serving rice and taking the initiative to serve soup and the old couple can see it.

"Where's the money in your hand?You don't even want to buyne clothes during the new Year. When others see it, they think our Zhao family is bullying her."

Chen Meihua is used to being frugal, but she couldn't bear to see Mei Jiao's patched clothes.

Although her face is always dark and never ahd a smile, it was obvious that she had began to favor her. She is also a woman and can naturally think of her difficulties.

When Zhao Ping heard this, he took a large meat and put into Mei Jiao's bowl.

"Mom, don't blame me. I wanted to buy it for her this morning but she wouldn't let me. She said her clothes can still be worn and it's to save money for me."

They knew as soon as they heard it that she was afraid others would tell that she married him for money in his pocket so she avoided it on purpose.

After dinner, they followed Zhao Ping back home.

The next day, Qin Ying accompanied Chen Meihua to send Mei Jiao some Clothes. They were all bought in town. The styles are not very new and they looked good in the village.

"Although these clothes are not good looking, you will wear them. aFter awhile, let Zhao Ping take you around in the city to buy clothes. You're not old and you're not as good as an old woman who dresses all day long."

Chen Meihua snorted and swept across the room. This was much cleaner than before. It was clean and tidy and everything is arranged neatly like a home.

Only then did she feel a lot more satisfied with her and her tone softened a lot.

Mei Jiao took the clothes and held them in her arma, her eyes were a little red. 

"Mom, thank you mom, thank you mom."

She said twice.

"Auntie I sell clothes. After the New Year, you will go to the city with me and I will pick them up for you so that my uncle's eyes can't be taken away from you."

Mei Jiao burst into tears and smiled.

"No, no. I still have to work. It's too good looking to ear."

On the ay here, she heard a lot about this new aunt. She also dressed beautifully before but ever since her man died, she hasn't dressed up because of the gossips in the village and she even walks with her head down.