64. Can I go To Your House

In the storage room of a clothing store.

Zhao Huizhi suddenly killed him in the middle of the night, and Qin Ying shoved him into the storage room in a hurry.

Xie Zhi was curled up in a pile of goods and cloth, still wearing brother Qin Ying's coat, holding his broken coat and top in his arms.

When the door of the clothing store closed, he didn't come out.

What a home is and what a mother should be like, he doesn't understand.

From birth, from the beginning of his memory, there is no such word as mother in his life.

The role of mother should be like Qin Ying's mother, who questioned, worried, and scolded because of the smell of smoke on her body.

But the tone was full of love and concern.

Or like Luo Fengqin, willing to send herself to Xie Zhou's bed for Wang Yuanyuan.

Thinking about it carefully, it seems that he also has a mother in his life, but every time he contacts this identity, he always follows many bad words such as female cousin scheming, greed and vanity.

Xie Zhou said that he was a wild species, a wild species he would never admit to death.

It's amazing what happens between a man and a woman.

Xie Zhou was loyal and courteous to the sister-in-law of the Song family, and at the same time brought all kinds of women home every day to linger and have sex.

Disgusting

and his own mother, despite Xie Zhou's objection, conceived herself, and quietly gave birth to him.

In the end, she threw him in this cold and dirty world and let go.

As soon as he thought of the Xie family that was like a cage and chains, Xie Zhi felt that he had no strength all over his body.

His back slid down the wall of the storage room, the ground was cold, but he still didn't want to leave here at all.

Arms resting weakly on knees, head drooping.

Every night in the dead of night, the people around go back to their homes, surround themselves with their family members, and enjoy their care and care.

And only him, he only has himself.

Only at this time did Xie Zhi feel that this life was really long, and it was really boring. The phone vibrated and it was the newly saved Qin Ying's number.

You wait for a while, my mother is asleep and I'll come down and open the door for you. If it's cold, there are cloth and clothes in the storage room, you can cover first from the cold.

Xie Zhi only found it funny, but also very warm.

About half an hour later, there was a rustling sound from outside the store, and Qin Ying took the quilt down while her family was asleep.

"Are you really not going home? There's nothing here."

Xie Zhi took the quilt and found a flat floor to lay it on.

"Then I'll go to your house, don't you have a brother, sleep in your brother's room?"

Qin Cheng's room is next to Qin Nan, and then his parents' room.

If Xie Zhi went to sleep in Qin Cheng's room, it would most likely wake up his parents.

But at this point, he can't chase people away, especially when Xie Zhi also said that there is no one at home.

"Then"

Xie Zhi saw her embarrassment and smiled.

"It's alright, I'm sleeping here, you still stay here with me when you go back."

Qin Ying turned around immediately.

"Then I'll go back, good night."

After speaking, she fled.

But after a while, the door of the clothing store was reopened. She stood in the dark and couldn't see her expression clearly, but Xie Zhi knew very well that she was looking at him.

he laughed.

"Why, do you really want to accompany me?"

"Wait a little bit and go to my brother's room with me. He won't come back until he is on vacation. Usually the room is empty."

Xie Zhi really didn't expect that, This little girl looked like a bully, but Xie Zhi was so daring, she hugged the quilt like that and followed Qin Ying lightly.

Out of the clothing store, through the furniture store, and then to a small courtyard.

On the second floor, through the corridor, and through several rooms, she opened the door of one room and kept her voice very low, so low that it was full of breath sounds.

"Go in, remember not to mess with my brother's things, he remembers the location himself."

Xie Zhi pursed his lips and smiled, nodded and walked in, but the moment Qin Ying turned around, he grabbed her arm and leaned over. Get over.

"Do you think we are like this?"

"What?"

Xie Zhi stopped talking and smiled.

"Good night."

He let go, turned around, and closed the door.

Qin Ying stood at the door stunned for a while, still not understanding what he meant, and tiptoed back to her room.

This night, Qin Ying didn't sleep soundly, she was a little restless. After all, there was a time bomb sleeping downstairs.

She thought about countless situations where Xie Zhi was sent away before her parents found out, but she never thought that when she woke up early in the morning, she would see Xie Zhi and her parents sitting together talking and laughing at breakfast,

"Dad Mom."

Qin Ying went downstairs tremblingly, looking at Xie Zhi while pulling up the chair, and asked what was going on with her eyes.

But the latter ignored her at all, and Yun Danfeng gently took the toothpick meat handed over by Zhao Huizhi and tasted it.

"Well, it's delicious. Auntie, you should be very popular."

Zhao Huizhi smiled humbly and proudly.

"Oh, it's not bad. Yesterday, more than ten cans of this kind were sold."

On weekends, the store opens earlier than usual.

After a while, only Xie Zhi and Qin Ying were left on the table.

"How did you get discovered by my parents?"

Xie Zhi smiled and peeled an egg for her. "I got up in the morning and was about to leave, but I ran into them as soon as I left the room, so I just said

hello.

My aunt was so enthusiastic, she insisted on pulling me to have breakfast, so I stayed."

Feel free to add another sentence.

"Don't worry, I explained it clearly, my uncles and aunts didn't misunderstand."

Last time in the hospital, Xie Zhi visited him with fruit, and Qin Jianguo and Zhao Huizhi both had a good impression of him.

Coupled with Qin Ying's temperament and character, the couple knew that, naturally, they wouldn't think that her daughter was acting out of line.

During the day, Xie Zhi also helped Qin Jianguo sell a sofa and a cabinet in the store. He stayed at Qin's house for dinner at noon. In the afternoon, he and Qin Ying posted a lot of labels of canned pickles before going to school with her. .

Before leaving, Zhao Huizhi packed several cans of toothpick meat.

"Hey, I think you like to eat this in the morning. Take it to school and eat it. When you have time to play in the future, Auntie will cook something delicious for you."

Xie Zhi thanked and got on the bus with Qin Ying.

At this point, before the peak period, there are many vacancies in the car.

Xie Zhi sat on the side of the aisle, Qin Ying leaned against the window, and when the car was away, Qin Ying turned around.

Xie Zhi was staring at the bag in his hand in a daze.

Qin Ying thought he was embarrassed to refuse, and just as she was about to speak, she heard him sigh in a deep voice.

"Your mother is so nice." It was clearly such a simple sentence, Qin Ying didn't know why, but always felt that his mood was not right. But in the past life, because of the misunderstanding and provoked by others, she never really got to know Xie Zhi, let alone his family.

"Xie Zhi, what's wrong with you, is it because my mother forced you to give you these pickles to make you embarrassed. My mother is also kind. If you are in trouble, just give it to me. I won't tell my mother."

Xie Zhi looked up, The corners of his mouth rose, and he smiled at her.

"You're stupid, how can you see that I'm embarrassed, I like these dishes very much."

Seeing that he seemed to really like it, Qin Ying didn't say any more.

Only after a long time, the person beside him suddenly opened his mouth.

"Qin Ying, can I go to your house in the future?"