94. Biggest Capital

I'm afraid that you will be hurt in a relationship that is not suitable for you.

The words echoed in my mind for a long time.

Is it not suitable for my relationship?

Then what is suitable?

Qin Ying thought so, and returned to room 403 with the porridge.

In the bathroom, Xie Zhi was taking a shower. She put the porridge on the table, then put the spare room card on the side, sent a message to tell him, and then went back upstairs.

Later, she stayed at Harvard for a few days, listening to lectures by famous people, and followed Wang Xinyuan to several economics courses at Harvard's own school.

Wei Yu was thinking about Cambridge, and Wang Xinyuan contacted a friend he knew to take him there.

Mr. Wang himself teaches English, and he has a little understanding of economics. After half a class, he basically hangs out in the school.

Qin Ying followed up with relish, and was called up by the professor to answer a few questions during the period.

On the day of get out of class, Qin Ying went to say goodbye to the professor who was lecturing. The professor smiled and said in English that she would definitely see her at Harvard again.

In the past few days, Qin Ying has not seen Xie Zhi again.

Not only that, even Song He returned to China ahead of schedule. As for when she left, she didn't know.

However, there is also good news. The industrial and commercial registration went smoothly. Qin Cheng was already contacting the lamp board for the name and the large display screen that Qin Ying requested. Everything was going on in an orderly manner.

The day after Qin Ying returned to China, it happened to be the Lantern Festival.

On the eighth day of the first lunar month, the store has resumed business, and the shopping mall has also started as scheduled.

Qin Ying went straight to the construction site when she went back. After turning around, she looked at the custom-made light signs and display screens. They were all good. Qin Cheng must have spent a lot of effort to find such quality in this era.

"You two brothers and sisters are really the busiest in the family, waiting for you to have dinner."

When Qin Ying returned home, Zhao Huizhi counted down, and while scolding, she came out of the kitchen with dumplings.

Ning Zhu placed chopsticks and a porcelain spoon.

"My mother and I started packing as soon as the store closed in the afternoon. I was afraid that it would be too late. I didn't expect you to come back so late."

Qin Ying smiled and threw the pot to Qin Cheng next to her.

"It's all brother, he's worried, he has to turn around several times before coming back."

After throwing the pot, he was busy making a begging gesture under the table.

Qin Cheng smiled, did not refute, and silently took the charge of this workaholic.

Inside the house, it was warm, the glutinous rice balls on the table were soft and sweet, and the whole family sat together, talking and laughing, happily.

The sound of firecrackers on the street, and the sound of children laughing and sparring, seems to be getting more and more hopeful for the day.

After eating, Qin Ying began to check the school uniform with Zhao Huizhi and Ning Zhu.

In order to catch up with work, the two of them basically didn't have much rest, and Dumei Clothing was watched, so the two of them concentrated on the list of school uniforms.

But even so, the two were still in a hurry. Qin Ying asked Zhao Huizhi to hire a few more people after the year, and the two of them watched, and the efficiency improved immediately.

The second day after the Lantern Festival is the opening day of Deyang Private High School.

Early in the morning, Qin Ying got up early for a run, and when she returned home, Zhao Huizhi was packing her things.

Seeing her come back, I couldn't help but nag a few words.

"You, you can still study with peace of mind at school. Now that the business is your brother, don't worry so much. I saw that you have been losing weight in the last semester, and you can't feed it back." He scolded in one breath . When it was over, Qin Ying felt a lot more at ease.

The last time I took her to the hospital for a checkup, fortunately, it was discovered early and the treatment was timely, so that it would not be dragged to the point of irreversibility like in the previous life.

Qin Ying stepped forward, hugged Zhao Huizhi from behind, and said coquettishly with her face on her shoulder.

"Then mother will make me more delicious food in the future, and I will try to eat fat, so that I can't marry in the future."

Zhao Huizhi glared at her and couldn't help taking Zhao An'an as an example.

"Don't eat like Zhao An'an, it's the second thing to look good or not, and it will affect your health."

Carrying the bag downstairs, Qin Jianguo was already sitting on his 28th bar and waiting. seat.

"Come on, girl, let Dad take you to the next school today."

Qin Ying smiled.

"Dad, you have to sit on the bus for so long. How tired are you from riding it? You should rest at home. You are tired enough on weekdays."

I only handed in an order for a full set of custom-made furniture yesterday, and I have been busy until late.

Qin Ying always said that it would be okay to let him do less work or deliver a little slower, but Qin Jianguo enjoyed it, so Qin Ying didn't persuade him any more.

Qin Jianguo thought about it for a while, and then he was happy to patronize the 28 bar that he just bought, and for a moment forgot the distance from the school to here.

"Then, I'll take you to the bus stop."

Qin Ying nodded and said yes.

When I arrived at the school, I didn't see much for a winter vacation. When I just arrived at the dormitory, Luo Yun rushed over enthusiastically, holding Qin Ying for a while.

"Oh, Qin Ying, I miss you so much. I haven't seen you for a whole vacation. Why do you seem to have lost weight and your skin has gotten better."

Qin Ying smiled and took out a bottle from her bag.

"Hey, for you, use this morning and night to wipe your face, and your skin will be as good as mine."

This is the first time I have applied what I have learned since reading a medical book.

I tried it on my face for a while, and after confirming the effect is good, I made a few more bottles.

Mother and Aunt Ning Zhu naturally also have a bottle, and the other ones are only prepared for Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi.

Ke Xinyi took the face cream she gave and handed her a thick book on economics.

"Hey, my brother asked me to give it to you."

"Your brother"

"Wang Xinyuan."

Qin Ying suddenly realized that she had the same surname as Wang and had a good relationship with Xie Zhi.

And Ke Xinyi had said before that besides her and Wang Wenjia, there was a brother and three people in the family, and she was the only one who didn't change her surname.

"Then thank you brother for me."

Ke Xinyi nodded in response, and after the three of them simply cleaned up, they went to the dry pot restaurant in the school cafeteria together for dinner.

When talking about school uniforms during dinner, Luo Yun looked at her expectantly.

"You have to keep the previous design a secret. When will I be able to wear the finished product? I'm dying of curiosity."

Qin Ying smiled and put a piece of Luo Yun's favorite spareribs for her.

"It will be delivered in two days."

In addition to school uniforms, the two of them also know about the shopping mall.

At the end of last semester, Qin Ying was so busy that she couldn't hide it, so she just said it outright.

While chatting, Ke Xinyi asked about financing.

After all, it is such a big project, even if she can take such a big list of school uniforms, the shopping mall is not a project of the same level.

Qin Ying shook her head.

"Don't worry, everything is ready. When the time comes, I invite you to play."

She doesn't need financing. After all, there is room for automatic money generation, and she is the biggest capital.

Moreover, since winning the prize in the last speech contest, the upper limit of space-generated money has been raised again, from ten times to twenty times.

On the first day of school, it was the school's flag-raising ceremony.

After the school leaders finished their inspiring words, it was Song He who spoke on the stage as a student representative.

It is already the second semester of high school, so the content of the speech is naturally inseparable from the college entrance examination.

Qin Ying was standing in the crowd, and someone beside her was talking in a low voice. The voice of the discussion came to her ears, she listened, and her face remained calm.

"Have you heard that Song He went abroad directly after the college entrance examination."

"Then he also talked about the college entrance examination so impassively."

"Hey, he didn't take the test, don't the other senior three still have to take the test?"

"That's true, I'm envious. , he is like this, it should be chosen by the school at random."

"I heard that they are going to Harvard, didn't they go to visit during the winter vacation? I heard that they will be on the line at that time."

Speaking of this, someone touched her Arm calls to her.

"Hey, Qin Ying, Qin Ying, didn't you go to Harvard with Song He? Do you know this?"

Qin Ying shook her head.

"I don't know."

Apart from the visit on the first day, I didn't meet Song He again in the next few days. If the trip to Harvard was for the purpose of connecting, it would not be impossible.

But with his ability, it is enough to go to Harvard.

After the break between classes, Qin Ying walked back to the classroom with the crowd, and just as she reached the corner of the second floor, a male voice came from beside her.

"Qin Ying."