165. Almost Being Framed

Qin Ying came out of the train station and went to the restaurant by bicycle.

When Director Ding and his friend arrived, Qin Cheng was ordering food.

"Xiao Xie is gone."

"Well, I waited for him to check the ticket before leaving."

"Then what about his family"

"I didn't ask, but I guess it should be resolved."

In the waiting hall, he said that although Luo Fengqin She was Wang Yuanyuan's mother, but she was suspected of colluding with Xie Ping to kill Wang Yuanyuan.

It is also considered an accomplice, and there is a major criminal suspicion.

But these follow-up questions do not require him to come forward and ask, Huo Shan will continue to pay attention to the follow-up.

In the evening, when Director Ding arrived, he was followed by a bloated middle-aged man. The hair on the top of his head was a lot thanks, and his belly was much bigger than that of Director Ding.

Qin Ying couldn't help but think, this belly grows according to the size of the official.

With the success of the shopping mall first, and the success of Xiangyang Community and Huanhu Park, this cooperation negotiation went very smoothly.

It can even be said that the other party is coming for the d shopping mall.

"Xiao Qin, I know this is not a small amount. You can think about it again. I can reserve a place for you temporarily. To be honest, this is also our first attempt, whether it will be successful, and the follow-up effect. I'm not sure what it will be. It's reasonable for you to hesitate."

Qin Cheng nodded with a smile, and greeted each other.

"Yes, I have to thank Director Wang for his love for our d shopping center. This opportunity is indeed very rare, but the amount is indeed not small. We have to discuss it carefully."

Qin Cheng only knew that Director Ding wanted to introduce a friend Recognize and say that there are opportunities for cooperation.

After all, it is from the capital, and this opportunity is rare.

Qin Cheng also specially ordered the most expensive restaurant in Jiangcheng, and asked for the most hidden and expensive private room.

Sincerity is the ultimate.

The other party is indeed very sincere in cooperation, but he never thought that this opening is six billion, not sixty thousand, sixty thousand, six hundred million. No matter how rich you are, it is not such a way to burn it. I'll deal with it first, and then I'll discuss with Qin Ying how to reject it when I go back. This relationship must not be offended.

But she didn't want his voice to fall, Qin Ying raised her teacup with a smile.

"Director Wang, I don't know how to drink, so I will use tea instead of wine to serve you this cup."

Director Wang glanced at Director Ding with a puzzled look, and the latter returned a look of confusion.

Director Wang raised the wine glass in front of him and asked her suspiciously.

"You are"

"This advertisement, we d voted, if possible, you can see when we will agree on the specific matters of naming, and then sign the contract, then this matter can be implemented as soon as possible."

Qin Cheng saw this For a moment, I forgot what to measure and immediately stood up and grabbed Qin Ying's arm, opened her eyes and lowered her voice to ask her.

"You're crazy little girl, you can think clearly, this is not a small amount, it's six billion, not a child's play."

Qin Ying smiled, put down the teacup and nodded at the guests.

"Sorry, I'm going out to chat with my brother."

After all, this is not a trivial matter, and the two understand it, and immediately nodded to let them have a good discussion.

They didn't just start looking for someone to name this matter. If it wasn't for them, how could even an 18-year-old girl be caught in the eye.

The d shopping mall is actually after many partners. After hearing about 6 billion yuan, the previous people said that they would go back and think about it, but they turned around and there was no follow-up.

They are also used to it, but they still have to find a way to complete the task, otherwise they will not come all the way from the capital to Jiangcheng.

The door of the private room was closed, and Qin Cheng dragged Qin Ying to the end of the corridor, so as not to be heard by the guests in the private room.

After walking far away, Qin Cheng couldn't bear his temper.

"Little sister, you're crazy, six billion, just one year's naming rights, and only ten seconds a day, have you calculated how much a second is worth?"

Qin Ying nodded with a smile, and was proud of what she earned. .

"Isn't it also a gift for us for a month? If we sign it as soon as possible, we will be given naming rights from December. It's a good deal. We earned a month."

Qin Cheng put his hands on his hips, and Qin Ying was angry Turned around several times.

"Yes, after 30 days of earning, it's just changed from 160,000 per second to 150,000 per second. Six billion has been invested, and you are still short of this money."

Six billion, one year Naming rights, just read the name of the naming company at the end of the daily news broadcast, and it will take about ten seconds from o to appear and disappear.

Just such a short-term advertising naming rights, 6 billion, converted down to 160,000 per second.

Really spend money like water,

Qin Ying nodded.

"Yes, it's not bad for this amount of money. In terms of time, it's really expensive, hundreds of thousands per second. But brother, think about it carefully, this news program is not an ordinary program, it broadcasts At that time, every channel in the country had its programs. This advertising effect is not comparable to that of ordinary newspapers and TV stations. In this second, it reaches dozens of TV stations."

Qin Ying added.

"Besides, there is a word I don't know if you understand it or not. It's called compulsion."

Qin Cheng stepped forward suspiciously.

"What do you mean?"

Qin Ying coughed twice.

"Cough cough cough, that is, style, dimension, yes, the meaning of dimension.

Don't look at this title, it seems to be a fool and a lot of money, but what I like is the national recognition of the brand and its own Brand positioning.

Such a high-profile news program reads the name of our shopping center, which is equivalent to raising the dimension of our own brand in an instant.

CCTV News read the name of the shopping center every day, In the hearts of the people, it will seem like a filter has been added, and it must be incomparable with other advertising models."

Qin Ying was not in a hurry, just stood there waiting for her brother to digest it.

After a while, Qin Cheng nodded his head.

"What you said is really reasonable, and your thinking is indeed different from others.

If you analyze it like this, the six billion dollars seems to be worth it, but I have one last question."

Qin Ying nodded and motioned to him ask.

Qin Cheng stretched his neck to look at her.

"What do you mean by filter?"

Qin Ying choked for a moment, speaking too fast, forgot that the words "filter beauty" had never appeared in the simple era of 1997.

Think about it.

"Well, it's almost like the meaning of Xi Shi in the eyes of a lover. For example, if you like a girl, you can look at her wherever she is, and you feel good about what she says and eats. That's probably what it means."

Qin Cheng thought about it and nodded . .

"Then I probably understand. It is equivalent to using the TV station's favorability in the hearts of the people to fall in love with our shopping center."

"Well, that's about it, let's go, let's go in and talk about the details, don't make the guests wait for a long time."

Qin Ying pushed Qin Cheng's shoulders and walked back to the private room, for fear that she would talk about herself after waiting. It is to rub the heat of the central station and hug the thigh of the central station.

Can't explain more