85. Pleased Him

Xie Zhi did drink a little too much at first, but he was happy, especially since Qin Jianguo and Qin Jianyuan treated him, they really felt like family.

But after sitting there and squinting for a while, he woke up a little when Qin Ying helped him get up.

I just like watching her hold him so close to him.

From this angle, the hair on the top of her head was small and soft, and the strands of hair were rubbing against her neck, itchy, but comfortable.

Seeing the door, if you don't ask the question in your heart, you may have no chance.

Then he suddenly stopped and opened his mouth at the door.

Qin Ying suddenly raised her head and met his dark pupils, which were as deep as the dark night, but vaguely covered with tenderness.

"Are you awake?"

Xie Zhi asked without answering.

"Song He, why is he looking for you?"

After asking, he took a step back, bent down, and stared at him with his forehead on his forehead.

"I'm good-looking or Song He is good-looking"

Qin Ying looked at him , this was a two-choice answer, but it was actually a good answer.

But for some reason, when she met those eyes, she was stunned for a moment and forgot to answer.

In the next second, Xie Zhi got up and walked towards the house, waving his hand without looking back.

"Forget it, good night, go to bed early." With the door closed, Xie Zhi stood with his back against the cold wooden door for a long time. After a while, he sighed like a compromise, and took out his phone again and sent a message to Qin Ying.

Happy New Year, safe and smooth,

Qin Ying came out of the shower and wiped her hair with a towel until she saw the news of Xie Zhi.

It was sent in fifteen minutes, and after thinking about it, Xie Zhi may have misunderstood, but now answering that he is good-looking and not so sincere.

He didn't wipe his head, just put it on the top of his head, and sat on the head of the bed with PHS in both hands.

He sent a message to ask me if I had a passport and if I was going to visit Harvard on the eighth day of the first month.

Qin Ying got up after sending the message, thought for a while, and sent another message in the past.

We are going back to my grandmother's house on the second day of the first day, about the seventh day of the first day, and then on the eighth day of the first day.

I don't know whether it was because of the explanation of Song He's message, or because she told him the itinerary like a report and listened to him, and Xie Zhi called him. When the call came, although the voice was as lazy as ever, it was obviously much more pleasant.

"Hello"

"You two are leaving."

Qin Ying got up, wiped her hair with one hand and held the phone in the other, then lifted the quilt and sat on the bed.

The rustling sound of the quilt rubbing was transmitted to the other end through the microphone, and Xie Zhi's nasal laughter came from his ears.

"Well, we go back to the second year of junior high every year."

"The other day, I thought about the reward for tutoring me in my studies."

"What is it?"

"You will know when the time comes." The

two went upstairs and downstairs like this, holding After chatting on the phone for a long time, I don't know when I fell asleep.

When Qin Ying woke up the next day, the phone had been hung up. She opened the call log and saw that she had been on the phone for more than an hour.

Qin Ying got up suddenly, and a message of recharging came.

Someone charged her 300 yuan for the phone bill.

In the next second, Xie Zhi's phone call came, and there was the sound of wind and snow on the other end of the phone, and it sounded like it should be outside.

"It's alright to stop the phone when you wake up. I happened to be outside. You eat buns or fried dough sticks, and I'll buy them back."

"Oh, buns, just buy buns. My mother should have made breakfast."

Qin Ying went downstairs after washing up, Zhao Huizhi was busy in the kitchen by herself, cooking vegetable porridge.

"Mom, don't overdo it. Xie Zhi said he bought buns and came back."

"Why did he go out early in the morning? Many shops are closed during the Chinese New Year. Where can he buy them?"

Qin Ying just now Thinking about it, when she went to buy buns last night, the aunt said that she would have a good rest for a few days after selling the drawer.

Dad and uncle drank a lot last night and are still sleeping.

Qin Cheng was tired enough this holiday, and he and Qin Nan also slept in and didn't wake up.

Qin Ying tightened her coat and went to the door downstairs to wait for him.

After waiting for a long time, I saw a tall figure in the wind and snow gradually approaching, and Xie Zhi's face was gradually clear in the wind and snow.

Qin Ying ran forward to pick up the buns, but Xie Zhi didn't give them, so the two walked back side by side.

"Where are you going to charge your phone bill?"

Xie Zhi copied one hand in his pocket and held the bun with the other.

"It's on Huayuan Street."

Qin Ying's eyes widened.

"It takes more than half an hour to walk from Garden Street here."

Xie Zhi chuckled.

"I didn't pay attention, I just looked for it and went there."

Qin Ying whispered when she went upstairs.

"Actually, it doesn't matter if I shut down, there is nothing urgent."

"Don't you want to go back to your grandmother's house tomorrow, in case I am"

"Well"

Xie Zhi stopped talking and shook his head with a smile.

"It's alright, go up quickly and accompany me to get a haircut after breakfast. I see a barber shop is open."

Qin Ying raised her head, his hair has indeed grown a lot, but didn't the older generation say that you can't get a haircut in the new year, or else your uncle would die, as if she had guessed what she was thinking, Xie Zhi smiled.

"I don't have an uncle, so it doesn't matter."

Even if there was, he didn't care about the other party's life or death

. After breakfast, Qin Ying put on the backpack and went out with Xie Zhi.

I drank too much last night, Xie Zhi didn't drive, and went to the bus with Qin Ying.

During the Chinese New Year, although many shops are closed, the bus still operates normally.

There were not too many people in the car, but because of the snowy weather and the icy road, the car drove a little slowly, and there were occasional bumps.

Qin Ying didn't sleep well last night and dreamed of many things in her previous life.

At that time, Song He always smiled modestly and gentlemanly, and was so kind and gentle to her that she thought Song He was as noble and elegant as a prince.

Even in order to protect Song He, she had a fight with someone, so her cheek was scratched.

I also dreamed of Xie Zhi, his face was hideous, he held her throat tightly, forced her to look at her, and questioned her, obviously he loved her so much, why she just couldn't see what
he said in front of her. With

"Xie Zhi, even if I die, I won't like you and I will be disgusted when I see you. "

As for Xie Zhi, he was so paranoid that he would not let her go even so.

He tied her to the bed and hugged her tightly from behind, as if afraid of her running away.

I woke up countless times in the night and cried several times in my dreams. When I opened my eyes again, it was the news that Xie Zhi ran all the way to recharge her phone bills.

It's a lie to say that I'm not moved

Qin Ying sat on the chair and looked at the young man beside him. He had broad shoulders and long legs, single eyelid and sharp side lines.

Because of the close distance, there is a faint smell of tobacco on the tip of the nose, but it doesn't feel unpleasant.

Qin Ying suddenly leaned back and fell asleep while looking at her eyelids.

The car swayed slightly, and she was slammed around like that, slowly swaying and gradually leaning towards Xie Zhi's shoulder.

And Xie Zhi, from last night knowing that Qin Ying was leaving tomorrow, and then going to Harvard non-stop, was not in his heart.

From the moment I got in the car, I was a little nervous.

Until suddenly the head of the person beside him landed heavily on his shoulder without warning.

At that moment, Xie Zhi only felt that his heart sank heavily.

This body-swapping feeling is so bizarre and addictive.