171. The Enemy Luzhai

"Okay, okay, grandma, aunt, don't fight, let's go back, don't be acquainted with them."

Qin Ying persuaded Chen Meihua and Mei Jiao, but when she pulled the two away, she moved towards the leader who cursed. Auntie pinched her.

The three of them rushed home.

It's just that it's not Zhao Ping's house, but Zhao Cheng and Chen Meihua's.

In the main room, Chen Meihua had already combed her hair, and Mei Jiao had also done it.

Although they looked like they had a lively fight just now, the two of them didn't suffer at all. On the contrary, it was the aunts who had scratches on their necks and faces, not to mention their hair.

When Qin Ying pulled Mei Jiao away, she still had the other's hair in her fingers.

To avoid trouble, she hurriedly pulled her hair into her pocket.

When Zhao Ping heard the sound, everyone in the room had dark faces.

Chen Meihua pointed at Mei Jiao and said.

"Tell me about you, you can't even fight. People are scolding you on your head, so just bring a basin of water, don't you have a knife at home?"

Mei Jiao stood in front of Chen Meihua, her head bowed.

Zhao Ping was afraid that his wife would be scolded and cried, and just as he was about to speak to her, he heard a puff, and Mei Jiao covered her mouth and laughed.

"Pfft hahaha, Mom, I didn't suffer, I even pulled out that auntie's hair."

Qin Ying nodded with a smile.

"Well, here, I'm afraid that auntie will settle the account with us and hide it."

Chen Meihua looked at the handful of hair that Qin Ying grabbed out of her pocket, and immediately lost her anger and laughed.

"Okay, okay, get ready to cook, in the future, you have a good life, and if you live a good life, those gossip will naturally be gone. If they dare to say it, just call me back, but you can't call me. Although my wife is old, she can still move me to see who dares to bully our Zhao family."

The Zhao family really included Mei Jiao into tHeir own circle.

Qin Ying gently pushed Mei Jiao.

"Aunt, don't hurry. "

Mei Jiao panicked for a second and then suddenly responded.

"Hey, Mom, I'm going to cook now." Mei Jiao and Zhao Huizhi went to the kitchen. Zhao Cheng was smoking a cigarette in the main room and scolded a few words.

What about Yingzi?"

"Hey you old man, I thought ! wouldn't dare to take care of you if my legs were good, right? If I don't take her to fight, can't I just watch those people bully us?"

After that, he looked at Zhao Ping and asked As for the matchmaker, after confirming that the two did not hook up before, Chen Meihua didn't ask any more questions, and only told him to live his own life.

At dinner, he briefly asked about his future plans.

Zhao Ping has already resigned . After working, there is no technical work in the city, and it is difficult to find work, so I plan to grow crops on the land in his and Mei Jiao's hands, and this day can go on.

Qin Ying thought about it, thinking of shopping at home center.

At this time, there were also supermarkets, but they were not as comprehensive as those big supermarkets later. Most of the food was bought in the vegetable market. The food was scattered, the food was uneven, and the price was expensive. Sometimes I had to go to several vegetable markets to shop around

Qin Ying thought about it, and asked about the area of ​​the land. The next day, she followed Zhao Ping to the field.

When Zhao Ping and Zhang Huili divorced, Zhang Huili married a wealthy man wholeheartedly. She didn't care about the land, she didn't want anything at home, and the land belonged to Zhao Ping.

It was better for Mei Jiao. When the man died in the early years, the land belonged to her alone.

There was no one in that man's family, otherwise she wouldn't be alone in the village.

It just happened to be that the two of them were close to each other. If the three pieces of land in the middle were also merged together, they could form a large scale.

After some inquiries, Qin Ying started to buy land.

Among the three families in the middle, two plots of land were exchanged for the land in the hands of grandparents.

The area was slightly larger and it was close to their home, so the other party readily agreed to change it.

It's just the third one, and it's a little difficult to handle.

When Qin Ying and Zhao Ping found the family, they found out that the place belonged to the aunt who fought that day.

Seeing Qin Ying and Zhao Ping come, the aunt slammed the door shut with a snort.

"Yingzi, let's forget about that piece of land. If there is only one piece of land left, will it have a big impact on the greenhouse you said?"

Zhao Ping has no craftsmanship, and he has only been farming for most of his life. Suddenly Qin Ying said Farming can also make money, and he can make a lot of money. He must be happy.

In this way, he can let Mei Jiao live a good life.

But if he wanted to beg someone in a low voice, he would rather earn less, work harder, and never suffer from that cowardice.

That girl, but she cursed him to die early and spoke ill of Mei Jiao everywhere, how could he beg her? ."

Zhao Ping frowned, Qin Ying knew what he was thinking, and patted him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, we don't need to ask for help, I can also let her sell the land to me."

Qin Ying raised her hand and knocked on the door a few times. This time the man who opened the door was the man from the aunt's house, with dark skin and a thick appearance. .

"Who is it?"

"Hello, uncle, my name is Qin Ying. I came to you today to discuss something with you. I want to buy your land."

"Which land?"

"It's next to the end of the village. The piece of land owned by the Zhao family and the Wang family." That piece of land is far from home, and every time I go to farm and fertilize, I have to walk a long way, especially for watering. It makes people tired.

As soon as someone bought it, the man hurriedly invited Qin Ying and Zhao Ping into the house.

"Come here, drink water, why do you buy that land?"

"We bought it to grow vegetables."

As soon as Qin Ying finished speaking, the aunt came out of the back room with her arms hanging.

"If I don't sell it, I won't sell it to you even if it's deserted."

"Go in and talk to a man. What are you talking about?"

The idea that men are superior to women is very stubborn at the moment, especially in the countryside, where women have no status.

No matter how fierce this auntie is outside, in front of her own man, it is still the man who says she doesn't dare to go west.

Qin Ying glanced at Auntie, and wrapped medicine on her right arm and hung it around her neck with a piece of cloth.

It looks like it was hurt yesterday.

But she didn't kill her yesterday, and she'll be fine in a few days.

It is estimated that this old lady is afraid that she can't use her hands, and there are several packets of medicines on the cabinet in the house. It seems that she has been defrauded by a quack doctor.

Being yelled at by the man, the auntie took the stool and sat in the corner, staring at Qin Ying and Zhao Ping.

If it wasn't for them, how could she go to the old Chinese medicine doctor, get needles and medicines, spend money to go home, and be scolded by her own man that she was spending money rashly.

What annoyed her even more was that when she came back from packing the medicine in the morning, she bumped into the widow, who was still wearing new clothes, which looked even better than before.

It's really better than a popular dead person who can marry for a second time