86

Xie Zhi tried his best to calm down and control his expression, otherwise the little secret in his heart would not be able to be hidden.

But Yu Guang looked to the side, the soft swirl of hair, the head that was easy to rub, and the slightly trembling eyelashes, and I felt a little reluctant to give up.

Straightening her back, Ren Qin Ying leaned all the way.

When the bus stopped suddenly, Qin Ying slowly raised her eyelids, sat up straight and rubbed her eyes.

"Are you there yet?"

Xie Zhi took a deep breath, and when he met those twinkling peach blossom eyes, all the mental constructions and self-warnings he had just built were broken.

"Well, it's here."

His voice was so hoarse, it seemed that he took a lot of effort to utter every word.

The two got out of the car, and when they got out of the car, they saw a barber shop on the side of the street. They had to walk down a few steps along the street to enter.

Although the snow stopped, the wind was as strong and cold as ever.

Qin Ying shrank her neck, and her steps quickened unconsciously.

Behind him, Xie Zhi raised his hand, just as he was about to pluck off a dead leaf falling from the top of her head for her, but before her hand could touch it, the person ran into the barbershop quickly.

He dropped his hand, lowered his head and smiled, put it in his pocket, and ran a few steps forward.

"Hey, wait for me."

When he came out of the barber shop, his hair that had been slightly long turned back into a short head, with a green skin and a rebellious face, everything went wherever he went. People's focus.

Even when the barber shop owner was leaving, he kept asking how old Xie Zhi was and if he had a partner, eager to introduce his niece to him.

Xie Zhi put his hands in his pockets and laughed rudely.

"Auntie, I have to study hard to serve the motherland. The target is still early, and I am still young."

When they came out of the barber shop, the two just missed a bus, so they just walked forward for a while, and happened to encounter someone popping popcorn downstairs in the community.

As soon as she heard the explosion, Qin Ying immediately ran over with joy.

The banging sound was loud, Qin Ying covered her ears and hid away, but her eyes stared at the steaming popcorn that had just come out of the oven.

Xie Zhi didn't even eat lunch, and after sending Qin Ying back, Xie Zhi went home.

The bag of popcorn was divided into two by Qin Ying, leaving half of it in the car for Xie Zhi.

Early in the morning of the second day of the second day of the new year, Qin Ying packed up with her parents and went back to her grandmother's house.

Before leaving, Qin Jianyuan and Qin Cheng were invited to go with them, but after all, it was grandma's house, and they were embarrassed, so they declined and stayed at home.

Qin Cheng raised his chin.

"Go ahead, have a good time, I just happened to stay at home and sort out the follow-up opening plan."

Qin Ying nodded and followed her parents into the car.

All the way, the bus changed to a car, and then to a village bus. It was bumpy all the way, and it was already one o'clock in the afternoon when I arrived at my grandmother's house.

From a distance, I saw my grandfather with his hands behind his back, standing in the yard with his back slightly bent and looking out.

It must have been a long time since they had waited.

Qin Ying trotted forward and called out sweetly.

"Grandpa"

Zhao Cheng immediately had a smile on his face, the corners of his eyes and the folds of his cheeks piled up.

"Hey, ah, our Yingzi is here, but I want my grandfather to die."

As soon as Zhao Cheng's voice came out, his grandmother Chen Meihua came out of the room, pulled Zhao Cheng's arm back and grabbed Qin Ying. past.

"Come on, let grandma see, our Yingzi has grown taller and more beautiful."

Qin Ying nodded with a smile, held her grandmother's hand, took two steps and pulled her grandpa again, like coaxing a child.

As soon as he entered the house, his uncle Zhao Ping brought chicken soup from the pot and put it on the table.

"Mom and dad are waiting for you to come, otherwise the chicken soup will not be served. Hurry up and put the things down and eat first."

Zhao Ping is a few years older than Zhao Huizhi. He is honest. He has been farming at home, facing the land With his back to the sky, his skin is the darkest among the siblings, but he is also the most honest.

But my uncle's aunt is not a fuel-efficient lamp.

As soon as Zhao Ping's words fell, Zhang Huili, the eldest aunt, became angry.

"Isn't that right, Yingzi can read, my parents hurt, we are safe, no one hurts, even if you want to drink a bowl of chicken soup, you have to get approval."

The thorns in the words were sharp and piercing.

When Chen Meihua heard this, she glared at Zhang Huili with some disgust.

"You talk too much, why don't An An eat too much? Your dad raises more than half of those chickens, and An An eats them. What did I say? It's a New Year's Eve. If you keep doing this, don't stop everyone."

Qin Ying sat Between the grandfather and the grandmother, seeing this, he pulled the arm of the grandmother and persuaded in a low voice.

"Grandma, let's eat, I'm hungry."

"Hey, okay, let's eat, let's eat." The smoke of gunpowder disappeared on the table.

Qin Ying lined up her chopsticks, and before she stretched them out, Zhang Huili stood up immediately, took a big iron spoon, scooped a large spoonful of the meat from the chicken soup into a bowl, and placed the bowl in front of Chen An'an.

The bowl was piled up with small tips, and Chen Anan immediately took a big gulp before the soup didn't overflow from the edge of the bowl.

"Hurry up, aren't you hungry before? Hurry up and eat, and mom will serve it for you when you're done."

Qin Ying looked at a large pot of chicken soup, and the meat was instantly reduced by half, and she just felt funny in her heart.

I vaguely remember that my grandmother and my aunt have not dealt with each other since I could remember, but my grandmother took into account the fact that my uncle was caught in the middle, so she frequently retreated and tolerated the conflicts between the two.

But I didn't think that this would only fuel Zhang Huili's arrogance and domineering.

In the previous life, my grandfather fell and was injured, but it was not serious, as long as timely treatment was needed, there would be no problem.

But at that time, my aunt dragged me to the hospital and used various remedies to treat my grandfather.

Grandma took into account that it was also difficult for her mother, and didn't realize that her grandfather's injury would be serious, so she didn't say anything.

In the end, my grandfather was dragged into a disability by a small injury, and died a few years later.

By the time Qin Ying knew all this, it was already too late.

Now, when I see my aunt Zhang Huili again, I have mixed feelings in my heart.

Seeing this, Chen Meihua wanted to serve Qin Ying a bowl of soup, but as soon as she got up, Zhang Huili immediately put Tang Li's last chicken leg in Chen An'an's bowl.

"You"

Grandma slapped her chopsticks, and she was so angry that she covered her heart and slapped it, and she almost didn't catch it in one breath.

Qin Ying hurriedly supported her to help her go smoothly.

"Grandma, it's alright, I just lost my appetite for motion sickness all the way, don't get angry, let's be happy for the new year, ah"

Chen Meihua also wanted to be happy, but this daughter-in-law married her and didn't make her happy. After eating for a while, they broke up happily.

After eating, Zhang Huili took Chen Anan to pick vegetables in the fields in the back mountain.

Zhao Huizhi was helping to clean up the scrubbers in the kitchen.

When Qin Ying finished packing the things in the main room and sent the bowl in, she happened to hear her mother persuading her grandmother.

"Mom, don't get acquainted with sister-in-law. Don't you know that she is a little girl who loves to take advantage of her. As long as she is nice to her big brother, it's fine."

Chen Meihua sighed.

"I don't have to care about her. Look at An An, she is one year older than Yingzi, and her figure is almost twice that of Yingzi. She still looks like I don't give Anan anything to eat.

If it goes on like this, I am afraid that An An will be abandoned by her."

"Then what can I do? People like their girls to be fat and to eat."

Qin Ying carried the bowl and brought it in. As soon as she put it down and turned around, Zhang Huili carried A big backpack came in, followed by Chen Anan.