111. Punishment Station

The spring breeze is strong, and the willows are blooming.

Qin Ying walked towards the office building after running. She could see the Gold Coast swirling in the wind all the way, and she was very happy.

Today is the agreed day to go to Huo Shan to sign the contract. She deliberately didn't eat breakfast, but brought the beef sauce made by her mother.

It's a courtesy exchange.

In the office, Huo Shan and Qin Ying sat opposite each other. She dipped the beef sauce brought by Qin Ying on the bread and ate it, while the strawberry sauce prepared by the secretary was ignored by her.

"How did you move Xie Zhi to be your model last time?"

Huo Shan took a sip of milk and asked calmly.

"Nothing to say, just help each other between friends, others are actually pretty good."

In fact, she didn't tell Xie Zhi at all, but Xie Zhi took the initiative to take this matter over, otherwise that day , she has to plan for women to wear men's clothes and wear them by herself.

It's just that Huo Shan, who wears her clothes and Xie Zhi's clothes, must have a different effect, was stunned for a moment and didn't say anything.

The two started talking about business after breakfast.

She took a brief look at the contract, and after confirming that it was all right, she picked up the pen and signed the word Huo Shan recklessly and unrestrainedly at the end.

"How long will the uniforms in the junior high school be?"

"Half a month after getting the data."

Huo Shan was shocked.

"How can it be so fast this time?"

Qin Ying replied while putting the contract into her bag.

"I recruited a few people, and my mother and my aunt were watching. There were not many people, but the efficiency was much higher than before."

Before leaving, Huo Shan sent her out of the office and joked that she was getting more and more There is scale.

"When your mall opens, remember to tell me."

What Huo Shan meant, Qin Ying naturally understood, it was to help her.

It is naturally good to have Huo Shan to help.

Qin Ying responded with a smile, turned around and went downstairs.

The second class is about to start. She is in a hurry, and she didn't notice that not long after she went downstairs, the tall and thin figure of the young man at the entrance of the corridor on the other side was walking lazily towards the office, his voice was lazy. With sleepiness.

"Why are you calling me here?"

Huo Shan glared at the other party and turned to walk into the office.

"There is something." 

The teaching building.

"Report."

"Come in quickly." The second class in the morning was Xu Cai's mathematics. He knew that Qin Ying was going to the school director's office early on Monday, so he let her go in and sit down without asking much. .

Suddenly, there was a burst of lightning and thunder, and a torrential rain fell in the sky, and mist and water vapor filled the entire classroom.

In Jiangcheng in spring, the temperature is always so unpredictable. When it rains, the temperature drops sharply. Only then did Qin Ying realize that the coat she put on in the morning fell into Huo Shan's office.

Even if the window was closed, the cold air poured in from the gap, and the whole body was cold, Qin Ying shrank unconsciously.

Cross your arms and rub your arms.

A large coat was draped over his shoulders from behind, and when he looked back, Xie Zhi came in through the back door of the classroom, pulled up a chair and sat down.

There was a smile on his lips.

"Are you touched?"

"Thank you."

Qin Ying turned around after thanking him, and took notes seriously.

After a while, the person behind her poked her with a pen, and she leaned back without looking back.

"what"

While asking Xie Zhi, his eyes were still fixed on the blackboard, and his hands kept rustling on the notebook, writing down formulas.

The sound of the rain outside the window was still clamoring, and the breath that was amplified countless times came into my ears, and my heart seemed to calm down suddenly.

His slightly nasal voice was even more lazy, and because of the distance, the breath on his neck, the atmosphere became ambiguous.

"Is it enough to say thank you?"

"Then, what else do you want, I'll give you the jacket back?"

Qin Ying felt that there was a force behind her that hooked back, and then her hair fell like a waterfall.

Almost in an instant, Qin Ying put down her pen and turned around while covering her hair that was still falling.

"Xie Zhi, you."

At the same time, Xu Cai, who saw everything on the podium, also threw half of the chalk at Xie Zhi.

"Xie Zhi, don't disturb Qin Ying to stand outside the class."

Xie Zhi was not angry, he put the head rope snatched from her head on his wrist, and went to the corridor obediently with his hand in his pocket.

Qin Ying ".."

This rogue!

in Deyang Middle School, most of the teachers will turn a blind eye to Xie Zhi for the sake of the Xie family, let alone let him go to the corridor to punish him.

Only Xu Cai, in his eyes, Xie Zhi was Xie Zhi, no difference from the other students. He disrupted the order in class and was still punished for standing.

But he didn't expect that Xie Zhi would obediently go out without even a word of rebuttal.

On the fourth floor, Lu Shaoning and Liu Zhao just came out of the toilet. They were still complaining about the damn rain. When they turned around, they saw a familiar figure in the corridor downstairs.

It seems that after Xie Zhi waited for the two to lie down on the railing and look down, Liu Zhao couldn't help but complain.

"Damn it, it's really Xie Zhi, tell me, I'm not blind, it's really Xie Zhi who stood there."

Lu Shaoning pushed his arm.

"Quick, go to Wang Hui to get the Polaroid. This historic moment must be recorded." After
Da Da Da said, Lu Shaoning hurried downstairs, as if for fear of missing this spectacle,

Liu Zhao slipped in through the back door of the classroom , took Wang Hui's Polaroid and ran down.

Wang Hui also wanted to follow along, but he didn't want to be stopped to answer the question as soon as he got up, so he had no choice but to watch Liu Zhao slip away.

In the corridor on the second floor, Xie stood with his hands in his pockets and his back against the wall, while Lu Shaoning stood by his side, looking at him gossip.

"Young Master Xie, tell me, I'm not blind."

Xie Zhi sneered, Yu Guang stared at him without saying a word.

Kacha

Liu Zhao went downstairs with the Polaroid and took a picture of the two of them.

Lu Shaoning turned back and cursed.

"You idiot, what do you do, it's like I'm also being punished for standing." The two were scrambling for each other. The people in the classroom of the first grade of the first grade had already noticed the slapstick in the corridor, and they were not in the mood for class. look outside.

Xu Cai strode to the door with the blackboard eraser in one hand and the chalk in the other.

"I'm in class, I don't know, stand up for me, stand quietly."

For a while, I don't know why, the moment Xu Cai's words fell, Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning stopped making trouble and stood side by side with Xie Zhi. Outside the classroom of the first class of high school.

Seeing that the three of them were no longer noisy, Xu Cai re-entered the classroom.

In the corridor, Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning looked at Xie Zhi only after realizing it.

"No, why should we be punished?"

"Yeah, we're not from your class,"

Xie Zhi chuckled and cursed in a low voice.

"Stupid"

Liu Zhao leaned over and slapped his arm.

"Hey, why are they punishing you for standing?"

Lu Shaoning raised his chin and pointed to the slender figure in the penultimate row of the classroom.

"Hey, do you still need to ask, that must be our answer to Master Xie?"

Xie Zhi did not speak, staring at the pattering rain in a daze, Huo Shan asked him to go in the morning, and gave him a table, which was one that could help Him walked towards Qin Ying's watch, but at the same time he had to separate from her watch.

The boy turned slightly to the side and looked at the girl, with emotions surging in his eyes.

Yes, I don't know when Qin Ying became his answer.