99. He Doesn't Like You

Half of the students in Deyang Middle School are children of rich families, some are very rich and some are very rich, but in the whole school, only Xie Zhi has his own parking area.

Next to a small garden next to the teaching building, there are several parking spaces in a not too big area. The locomotives of Xie Zhi and Liu Zhao are neatly parked there. There is a more spacious one next to it. Park the car for him.

There is also a canopy at the top. This area is not too big, but it all shows the particularity of Xie Zhi in this school.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Didn't I say it last time? I gave you a gift. I've thought about it."

Xie Zhi said, turning around and taking off a helmet from the car and handing it to her .

"Hey, your reward."

Qin Ying stared blankly at the helmet that was stuffed into her hands. The whole body was black, and the outermost layer seemed to be brightly lit. A pair of antlers were painted with golden paint on the back of the helmet.

When she looked up, Xie Zhi was looking at him expectantly, the dense branches above his head cut the projected sunlight into fine spots and sprinkled him on him.

A gust of wind blew, the petals of the cherry blossoms fell, and the pale pink petals fluttered in the wind, bringing a hint of sweetness, as if the air was sweet.

"But I can't ride a bike."

Xie Zhi patted the body of the motorcycle beside him.

"I promised Auntie, and I'll take you back at the weekend."

Seeing that Qin Ying was about to refuse, Xie Zhi hurriedly added.

"Don't you have a lot of things to do at the mall? I'll send you a lot faster and save a lot of time. As for my payment, I'll just go to your house to eat a few more meals."

After that, he didn't give her another chance to refuse, took her helmet and put it back on the car, then pushed her shoulders.

"Let's go, let's eat first, Liu Zhao and the others should have ordered something."

Qin Ying took a few steps back and glanced at the helmet on the motorcycle. The memories of her previous life came flooding back.

In his previous life, he had also given her a helmet, but that time he forced her to sit on it.

That night, the light rain was pouring down, and his speed was not slowing down, and he shuttled through the traffic at a rapid pace. He wanted to use this moment of life and death to force her to agree to stay by his side.

At that time, both of them had a car accident. After that, Xie Zhi disappeared from her own world for a long time. When he reappeared, she had already gone to Song He's company.

"Do you have any favorite flowers?"

Xie Zhi suddenly asked her when she was walking up the stairs on the second floor of the cafeteria.

Qin Ying took back her thoughts and thought about it.

"Gold Coast, it looks sunny enough, and it's undefeated for a long time."

Xie Zhi nodded, not sure if he agreed with her opinion.

The two came to the dining hall on the second floor of the cafeteria. There was a table where several of them were sitting. It was fixed here when they were studying at the end of last semester.

As soon as Qin Ying raised her head, she saw Song He holding a plate and preparing to leave. Their eyes met, and a girl jumped between them.

Beside him, Xie Zhi tugged at her sleeve, and she followed Xie Zhi to sit down.

"Hey, why are you here? The dishes are going to be cold."

Here they sat down to eat, and the voice of confession to Song He next door was clear and loud.

The little girl mustered up her courage to take this step, as if to strengthen herself, her voice was not small.

"Senior Song He, I know that you will leave after graduation, but I still don't want to leave any regrets for myself, so I gathered up the courage to come to you today, just to tell you, Senior Song He, I, I, I I like you." The girl finally finished what she was about to say, and looked at Song He with shining eyes, her face was flushed and she was very shy.

However, Song He was still standing upright like that, the expression on his face did not change the slightest, and he just nodded slightly when he heard the words.

"Sorry, I can't accept your intention."

After speaking, he took a step to the side and walked away from the girl.

The girl didn't seem to give up, she quickly turned around and shouted at Song He's back.

"I will definitely do my best. I will go to Harvard to find you. I will confess to you again at Harvard. You must remember."

Song He left without a pause, as if the other party's words had nothing to do with him.

Qin Ying filled a bowl of soup and was about to drink it when she heard Liu Zhao click her tongue.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Song He has been liked by so many people since he was a child, but he was a girl and didn't give him a second look. Tell me, would he actually like not a girl?"

Qin Ying said with a mouthful of soup in his mouth . Before I could swallow it, I felt a little choked up.

After a moment's delay, he swallowed the soup, and Liu Zhao continued his wild speculations.

He tapped the edge of Xie Zhi's bowl with his chopsticks.

"Xie Zhi, the two of you have not dealt with each other since you were a child. You said that he would not like you. He would target you everywhere in order to attract your attention." Liu Zhao never finished the meal.

He was chased by Xie Zhi to the cafeteria, and then Lu Shaoning joined Xie Zhi's camp. Liu Zhao was chased and had nowhere to hide, so he ran out of the cafeteria.

When Qin Ying followed Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi downstairs after eating, she could still hear Liu Zhao's screams.

"Qin Ying, I'm here, accompany me to the grocery store to buy it."

Luo Yun covered her stomach, her thin eyebrows knitted together.

"What brand do you want, I'll buy it for you, wait for me in the dormitory, don't run away."

Luo Yun hugged Qin Ying gratefully, reported the usual brand of aunt's towel, and the three were at the intersection. separate.

When passing by the bottom of the cherry tree, a cherry blossom fell and just stopped on her shoulder.

Just as Qin Ying was about to reach out to take it, a hand with well-defined joints helped her pick it off first, her warm voice like the wind in March.

"I only knew about the design competition. Qu Meixin is my cousin. I apologize to you for her. She's used to being self-willed since she was a child, so don't bother with her."

Qin Ying smiled and stepped back subconsciously. Step, avoid standing too close and too ambiguous.

"It doesn't matter, she is definitely not the only one in the school who refuses to accept it. I have confidence in my design."

"She and Xie Zhi"

Before Song He could finish speaking, Qin Ying interrupted him first.

"Senior, I still have something to do. It's not convenient for me to chat, so I'll go first." Even if he didn't hide from him, Luo Yun was still in the dormitory waiting for her to take her aunt's towel back to save her.

Nodding his head, he passed by his side, took a few steps, and then started to trot into the canteen.

Under the cherry blossom tree, Song He was still twirling the petal of the cherry blossom with his fingers, and turned to look at the back of the girl who was running away.

Is Qin Ying good-looking?

No doubt, even if she used to wear a yellowish white skirt, even if she wears the same school uniform as everyone else, she is always the most eye-catching presence in the crowd.

What made him pay more attention to this girl was her talent.

Whether it is the elaboration of vitality in the blackboard newspaper, the demeanor at the school board meeting after the knowledge competition, and the self-confidence and calmness in the English competition.

All of them have become the light spots in his heart, and these light spots have become a galaxy together.

As a child of heaven, he has been admired by countless people since she was a child, but the halo on his body is extremely dim in her eyes.

This is the most important thing for Song He