58. Xie Zhi it's my Brother

Sunday afternoon.

Qin Ying went back to school by bus directly from the hospital.

When she left, she asked the attending doctor to confirm that her father's injury did not continue to deteriorate, so Qin Ying left with confidence.

As soon as he got out of the car, he saw Xie Zhi across the road.

He was wearing a black jacket, with his hands in his pockets, looking at him indifferently.

He didn't speak, and Qin Ying didn't know whether to leave or say hello.

No matter what you do, it feels weird and embarrassing.

After all, the two are not familiar with each other, but it is not a relationship that leaves without saying hello.

The two stood on both sides of the road and looked at each other for a moment, then Qin Ying was about to open her mouth to say hello, but Xie Zhi turned indifferently and walked into the bustling snack street, disappearing into the crowd.

Qin Ying didn't care and went back to the dormitory.

Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi heard that her father was scalded, and asked a few simple questions.

"It's okay, the doctor said it hasn't deteriorated, as long as you change the medicine on time and it will take a while." After a few people finished speaking, the dormitory door opened from the outside, and Wang Wenjia walked in in a long white dress and a rabbit fur coat.

Seeing Qin Ying and a few others, she snorted coldly, put her things down and went out.

The dormitory, which had been quiet for a few days, became less peaceful again.

Early on Monday morning, Qin Ying went to the classroom with the complete design drawings she drew over the weekend.

She changed seats this week, and she was moved to the first seat in the first column by the window, just right by the front door of the classroom.

The classmates who came in and out would greet her and say good morning.

It wouldn't disturb her study. Qin Ying answered the questions from time to time while working on the questions.

Until suddenly a cold white-skinned hand came into view, he put a small bottle of strawberry milk on her table, and then walked back to the last row and sat down in the last row without saying a word.

Qin Ying turned sideways and looked back, Xie Zhi's back was thin, still unruly and proud.

It's just that there were many new scars on the back of his hand just now, which were very striking against the cold white skin.

And now when he sat down, she could see the bruises on his face from a distance.

It was clear that in the hospital that day, there were no injuries on his face yet, how could there be so many all of a sudden in one weekend.

It's a pity that the function of the see-through eye has expired, otherwise Qin Ying really wants to see how many new injuries he has added to his body.

Noticing Qin Ying's gaze, Xie Zhi's mouth curled slightly and winked at her, Qin Ying turned her head back in embarrassment.

Where did she notice that the teenager in the last row of the classroom behind her turned around, bent over on the table, put her hands on the ribs, and frowned.

With old injuries and new injuries, these two really like to play in the same place.

During the exercise time between classes, Qin Ying deliberately asked Teacher Xu for leave, and took the picture book to the office building to find Mr. Huo.

After signing the contract last time, Huo Shan was shown the preliminary design draft, and there are still many areas that need to be improved.

I made an appointment to submit it today.

Qin Ying held the album in her arms and walked through the crowd to the office building.

When he arrived at the door, he happened to meet Zhou Gan who was walking from the inside out. He was holding a large envelope with four big red characters written on it.

Transfer certificate.

And a pair of middle-aged people behind him, one carrying a large bag, the other carrying the school uniform of Deyang High School.

It seemed that he had turned around in the end, but Qin Ying was still a little surprised. She would finish all the formalities so quickly. She thought she would finish the semester no matter what.

The two nodded slightly, greeted briefly, and passed by.

Huo Shan was on the phone when Qin Ying went in, but the secretary didn't let her wait outside.

Qin Ying was about to avoid first, when Huo Shan turned around and saw her, pointed to the sofa and asked her to sit down first.

Qin Ying was helpless, so she had to sit down first, spread the album on her lap, and try not to listen to other people's phone calls.

But even so, Huo Shan's voice came over.

"Ghost knows what the shameful thing that maid did to let her uncle save her daughter.

" After going to a very biased school, that girl is no different from the distribution now, and she won't make trouble in the Xie family anymore."

"Well, well, I know, don't worry, you also take care of yourself, I'll see you another day."

Huo Shan hung up the phone, sighed, and walked over to Qin Ying to sit down.

"It's all finished."

Qin Ying nodded, a little absent-minded, because Huo Shan just said that there were more than one family in the Xie family

Jiangcheng , but Qin Ying thought of Xie Zhijia for the first time.

"What's wrong, you have something on my mind?"

Huo Shan also noticed Qin Ying's absent-mindedness, and closed the album and asked.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Huo, I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your phone just now."

Huo Shan smiled and squeezed her hands.

"Sit down, there's no need to be sorry, I didn't make any secret calls."

Huo Shan has always been a cold-blooded person, but since the last time she saw this girl at the school board meeting, she really liked it.

I like her talent, like her boldness, very much like her previous self.

Qin Ying took a deep breath.

"That's right, I want to ask you, the Xie family you said just now is"

Qin Ying sat down, but she didn't dare to relax, she looked at Huo Shan tremblingly, observing every change in her expression.

It's still too naive, how could someone like Huo Shan put joy and anger on her face?

Huo Shan smiled, raised Erlang's legs, and put her elbows on her knees.

"Why, are you interested in the Xie family?"

Qin Ying pursed her lips and shook her head.

" No."

Qin Ying didn't mention the Xie family again until Huo Shan decided on the design.

"Then I'll go back to class first, and I'll bring the fabric over for you to see another day."

Huo Shan nodded, waved her hand, and Qin Ying turned around and walked to the door of the office.

When the door was about to close, Huo Shan suddenly opened her mouth.

"Xie Zhi, it's my younger brother."

Qin Ying turned to look, but Huo Shan lowered her head and was processing the documents, as if she didn't say what she said just now.

Qin Ying nodded, closed the door of the office and left the office building.

Huo Shan is Xie Zhi's sister, which Qin Ying didn't expect.

Back to the teaching building, just walked to the corner of the second floor, a message came from PHS.

Qin Ying, I'm Xie Zhi.

Qin Ying looked at the news, put the number in her mobile phone, put it in her pocket and entered the classroom.

Looking back, Xie Zhi was not in the last row.

When the class bell rang, Qin Ying didn't pay much attention to it and concentrated on listening to the class.

A few minutes before the last class in the morning, Qin Ying went to the bathroom, and when she came back, she happened to see Xie Zhi coming upstairs.

The bruises on his face were medicated, band-aids were applied in places, and his hair was cut.

The black hair that was originally the length of the ear was trimmed into short hair only one centimeter long, which was close to the scalp, and there were several patterns on the side that I didn't know what it was.

Coupled with the Band-Aid on the bridge of his nose and his forehead, it made him look arrogant and domineering, and he looked like he wasn't easy to mess with.

With such a face that anyone who sees it has to hide, he grinned when he looked up and saw Qin Ying.

He raised his right hand and wiped his hair from front to back.

"Why, not handsome?"

Qin Ying stood on the steps and looked down at him.

"The injury on your face"

Xie Zhi curled his lips, took a few steps forward, stood on the steps one step shorter than her, breathing audibly, and every word he spoke was like a gu.

"you care about me"