125. President Qin's Marketing

Qin Ying sat on the spot and waited for a while before the girl came with another middle-aged man wearing black-rimmed glasses.

The man is not tall, and his belly is a bit big. When walking, his back is straight, and his belly is more prominent.

"This is an advertisement you wrote."

Qin Ying nodded in response.

"Can this kind of thing be published?"

"Yes, yes, but is it really useful for you to publish it as an advertisement? And you are so talented, to be honest, you can come to work in our magazine."

As long as it can be published, it will do. For the rest, Qin Ying doesn't need to worry.

After all, the advertisements at the moment are still very simple and direct, such as the traditional mode of what street and what store will open in a few months, what kind of activities are being done, and so on.

And what she wrote was called a soft article many years later.

Different from traditional advertising, in the form of articles, it seems to be telling a story, but in fact, the main body of the advertisement to be promoted has been promoted in a subtle and silent way.

And because the stories in the text can make readers feel empathy and generate emotional empathy, it doubles the advertising effect.

Only after introduction did Qin Ying know that the man was the editor-in-chief of the newspaper.

He carefully looked at Qin Ying's manuscript again, there were seven in total, just enough to post for a week.

The content of each article is different, the theme is different, some describe the romantic alternation of spring and summer, some talk about vigorous youth, some write about encountering love and romance, and some are talking about love. Unforgettable regret.

But no matter what the content of the story is, it is inseparable from one place, which is the newly built shopping mall in Jiangcheng.

There is a tall cherry tree in front of the d shopping mall. The branches are thick and the leaves are lush, especially when the cherry blossoms are in March and April. In the blooming season, the pink-white petals sway in the air with the breeze, like a pale pink snow.

How romantic and beautiful is here, it is a romantic place for love to meet, and it is also a sad place for lovers to part with tears.

There are countless red ropes hanging on the cherry trees, and the names of lovers are written on the ropes.

Under the cherry tree, there are a few benches, next to the benches there are street lamps with British style, sitting on the benches at night, the warm yellow light sprinkles down, adding a layer of filter to the people sitting around, the layer is called love filter.

There is also a place in the shopping mall that is called by the newspapers as an internet celebrity check-in place. Although the concept of this so-called internet celebrity check-in place actually comes from Qin Ying herself, readers do not know that it is the side wall of the shopping center. On the mural, there is a radiant teenager in a black shirt and black trousers.

A face is exquisite, and the depth and laziness in the bottom of the eyes, as if everyone standing under the wall to check in is not in his eyes.

It is precisely this arrogance that attracted countless people to take pictures.

There is also a business in the shopping mall. There is a customer service lady dressed in pale pink overalls and holding a Polaroid camera to take pictures for customers who want to take a group photo. The price is naturally relatively close to the people, one dollar per piece.

The teenagers on the wall looked amazing, with sharp edges and corners, and their eyes were drawn so realistically that the girls would blush just a little bit more.

Behind the boy is a radiant runway, but no matter how dazzling the light is, as long as it is compared with the boy, it will automatically dim. He is the center of the whole stage . The clothes on the teenager who are the focus of everyone's attention also have the o of d. This is another invisible advertisement embedded in the soft article published in the newspaper for seven consecutive days. Even Qin Ying herself Never thought it would be so successful. On the opening day of May Day, a traditional advertisement was also published at the same time that the newspaper published a soft article for publicity.

A week before the opening, the top 100 customers of the entire D shopping mall every day can qualify for the big turntable lottery, and the lowest prize on the turntable is a 50 yuan discount coupon.

The highest, there is also a 20% discount on the whole prize.

If a single product is 20% off, it may not be as good as the 50 yuan discount coupon, but if it is the whole venue, then the 20% discount will increase according to the purchase amount.

The mall opened on time at ten o'clock in the morning, and from nine o'clock there was a long queue at the entrance to the mall.

When Qin Ying and Qin Cheng arrived at the entrance of the shopping center, they held soy milk in one hand and fried dough sticks in the other, glanced at the long queue, and then went straight to the door.

Just a few steps away, he was pulled back.

She was a girl in her early twenties, wearing make-up and a short skirt. She glanced at Qin Ying unhappily.

"What is the quality of the queue cut? Didn't you see that we were all lining up, let's go to the back of the queue?"

A few people next to the queue were a little indignant when they heard the cut, and they helped Qin Ying and Qin Chengshu down.

"If you want to draw the lottery, don't you know how to queue up early?"

"That's right, looking at people who look like dogs, they cut the queue, when we are all vegetarians."

Qin Cheng put down the soy milk and just wanted to make a theory, and Brother Zhang, who was in charge of the security of the parking lot, was busy When they came forward, they gave Qin Ying and Qin Cheng a standard military salute.

"The two Qin bosses are good."

Everyone in the queue." Just like these two young people, President Qin was stunned for a moment, and then the girl who grabbed Qin Ying first raised her head and laughed a few times. "Hahaha, it's ridiculous, isn't it just for the lottery, and now I'm so scheming to act with the staff to return to President Qin, and I to return to President Zhang"

Qin Ying turned sideways to face the girl, drank the last sip of soy milk casually, then took out the key from her pocket and shook it in front of the girl.

"Hey, I'm going to open the door. If I don't open the door, how do you get in?"

After speaking, he leaned forward to look at the girl, and asked lightly.

"Can I go now?" The girl's face was ashen, she choked for a while, she couldn't utter a word, and the smile just now froze on her face.

After all, they are customers, and they are all here to send money, and it is still the first day of opening, so it is not appropriate to make it too unpleasant.

Qin Ying returned to her body, hung the key on her index finger and turned, and patted the girl's shoulder with her other hand.

"Come on, don't worry, we will never allow someone to jump in the queue. Brother Zhang, I'll leave it to you here ."

Brother Zhang is in charge of the training, and the effect is very good.

After speaking, he turned and walked towards the door.

The string of keys hanging from the index finger was taken down and inserted into the lock hole, and with a click, the lock really opened.

This shopping center is really hers. helped the girls to scold Qin Ying for jumping in the queue, and she stopped making a sound. When entering the door, she lowered her head slightly, for fear that Qin Ying remembered her appearance and disqualified them from the lottery.

However, it turns out that they still think too much. Open the door to do business. How can anyone really fight with customers? That is the God who gives money. The dart table is only two meters away, not too far, but not too close.

Some have voted for deduction coupons and happily take the coupons to pick out things.

Some voted for discount coupons, and they made up their minds that the discount must be maximized today.

There are also some who did not make the selection, and then they can also get a small gift from the d shopping mall.

It's a scarf, and it's not extraordinary in terms of material, and the end of the scarf has golden silk threads embroidered with the word "d". A dollar, isn't that the equivalent of picking up eighty for nothing?