75. Xie Zhi Compromised

I don't know if it was threatened by that secret, but Wang Wenjia stopped for the next two days, so that without her troubles, Qin Ying's learning efficiency was extremely high.

It's just that Xie Zhi didn't know what was going on, and he didn't ask Qin Ying anymore about her homework. It was like he was hiding from her. he had been elusive for the past two days, and she couldn't even speak to him.

The sudden unfamiliarity always feels strange.

On Tuesday, the day after class, Xie Zhi went out from the back door and went upstairs. It seemed that he was looking for Lu Shaoning and the others.

Qin Ying hurriedly grabbed her schoolbag and chased out, but she didn't want to run into Teacher Xu as soon as she left the classroom.

"Hey, Qin Ying, just right, I have something to do with you."

"Ah, Teacher Xu, what's wrong?"

Qin Ying responded, looking upstairs.

In the corridor upstairs, Xie Zhi and Liu Zhao met, and then slapped the ball and went down the corridor on the other side.

But Qin Ying was left by Teacher Xu to ask if she wanted to be the monitor.

Since Wang Yuanyuan was expelled from school, the position of monitor has been vacant.

Qin Ying was about to be busy with the construction site, so she declined because she didn't have much energy.

"Mr. Xu, thank you for your love. I personally think that for the position of monitor, I should first ask the other students in the class for their wishes, and then conduct a democratic vote. What do you think?"

Seeing Qin Ying's rejection, Xu Cai didn't force it.

"Okay, then the teacher will talk about this at the class meeting tomorrow."

Qin Ying waved goodbye to Teacher Xu and ran downstairs with her bag.

It looks like they should be going to play basketball.

Qin Ying couldn't say why she was chasing her out at the moment, she just felt that the two suddenly felt uncomfortable in such an unfamiliar way of getting along.

When she ran to the basketball court, there were only Lu Shaoning and Liu Zhao, and several boys who were familiar but couldn't name them.

Seeing Qin Ying, Liu Zhao trotted out.

"Elementary school girl, why are you here?"

"That, I passed by."

Liu Zhao turned to the side and let the space at the entrance to send an invitation.

"Why don't you watch us play ball for a while?"

Qin Ying waved her hand, turned to leave, walked a few steps and then turned around to call Liu Zhao.

"Why didn't Xie Zhi play with you?"

Liu Zhao scratched the back of his head.

"He, I don't know what the wind is, so he found a tutor outside. He's been busy with tutoring for the past two days. Find him and call him."

Qin Ying shook her head with a smile.

"No, I'm just curious, let's call, I'm going back to the dormitory."

Did you find a tutor outside, did you think she didn't teach well, or that he didn't understand what she said, but since he's studying, it's a good thing , Qin Ying didn't look for him again.

Before the first class in the afternoon of the second day, there is a fixed class meeting time.

Xu Cai really talked about the election of the monitor. There were three students who signed up on the spot, and then the whole class voted anonymously with a note each.

Don't worry about who you are close to and who you don't deal with.

Because the position of monitor was temporarily vacant, Xu Cai asked Qin Ying to help read the votes temporarily.

Guo Lin and Wang Fei's votes were far behind Jin Yao, and the outcome had already been concluded, but Qin Ying still announced every vote according to the procedure.

When she got to the last ticket, she was stunned for a moment when she saw the name and font on it.

The handwriting is stern, sharp, and arrogant.

After helping Xie Zhi review for so long, she recognized his words at first sight.

His gaze swept to the last row of the classroom.

The young man leaned against the chair lazily, staring at her with a pair of eyes, the smile at the corner of his mouth did not reach the bottom of his eyes, making it impossible to fathom his emotions at the moment.

Xu Cai saw her stunned and called her.

"Qin Ying, read the last ticket."

Qin Ying looked back and said shyly.

"Thirty-ninth vote, Qin Ying."

After he finished speaking, there was a roar in the classroom, and Xu Cai tapped on the desk several times with a triangle before it became quiet.

"Okay, the votes are already obvious. From today onwards, Jin Yao will be the monitor of our class."

Because Jin Yao is still the study committee member of the class, the task is relatively heavy, so Xu Cai let Guo Lin and Wang Fei, who came in second place. As the deputy monitor to assist Jin Yao.

The class bell rang. It was Kanazawa-sensei's physical education class.

Even if the end of the term is approaching and the learning task is heavy, in a school like Deyang, there is no such thing as frequent occupation of physical education teacher classes by subject teachers.

What's more, it's the Jin family who teach sports.

The weather was cold, so the class was in the new gymnasium. After doing warm-up exercises and then doing back-and-forth running, the remaining half of the class was dismissed for everyone to have free time.

Xie Zhi was playing with someone on the basketball court, and Qin Ying sat down on the bench next to her.

She wanted to wait for a chance to have a good chat with Xie Zhi, but she didn't know where to start.

On the court, Xie Zhi played hard and ran fast enough. As long as he got the ball, he rushed to the opponent's basket like a leopard.

His running speed and reaction speed were simply unstoppable.

In the blink of an eye, he was already under the basket.

With a toss of the wrist upwards, the basketball hits the rim.

There was another round of cheers and shouts.

Xie Zhi has always been like this, even if he has a bad temper and is cruel, he has never lacked admirers and supporters.

After scoring several goals in succession, Xie Zhi seemed tired and sat down on the bench next to him, only half a bench away from Qin Ying.

At this moment, Qin Ying was sure that he was really hiding from her.

The two sat in silence like this, neither talking to anyone, not even giving each other a look.

Until the bell rang after class, Guo Lin patted the ball and called him.

"Master Xie, let's go, back to the classroom."

Xie Zhi sat on the bench, his elbows resting on his knees, his upper body kept a bowed posture, and he raised his head.

"Ah, I'll be back now." But he never got up and didn't leave with Guo Lin and the others.

Seeing this, Qin Ying got up, but Xie Zhi walked ahead of her.

For a short distance, the two always kept a distance of one person and walked back and forth.

After walking out of the basketball hall, Qin Ying suddenly reached out and grabbed the corner of Xie Zhi's shirt.

He turned around, just against the light, the winter sun looked warm, but still cold.

When sprinkled on Xie Zhi, he used golden light to outline his three-dimensional and delicate profile and proud figure.

The Adam's apple rolled up and down, and a dull, low voice overflowed from his throat.

"Yeah."

Qin Ying tightened her right hand, raised her eyes, and opened her thin lips slightly.

"You, you're looking for a tutor outside."

Xie Zhi stood there, stared at her against the light for a second, and then looked down at the hand that was tugging at the corner of his clothes.

After a long while, he opened his mouth like a compromise.

"In the future, it's up to you to tutor me. The tutors outside don't teach well. I don't understand."

Qin Ying let go, pursed her lips and nodded.

"Oh, okay, let's study in the classroom after class."

"The cafeteria, the classroom is not as warm as the cafeteria."

Qin Ying nodded and walked beside Xie Zhi, who suddenly gave her a big white rabbit milk Sugar, lightly.

"You can't find anything for shopping."

Some commissaries would use candy to make change in this way. Qin Ying snorted and stuffed the toffee into her jacket pocket.

When they were about to reach the teaching building, both of them saw Wang Wenjia who was hurriedly walking out, but the latter seemed too anxious to notice Qin Ying and Xie Zhi who were not far away.

"It's about to go to class, why is she going out at this time?"

Xie Zhi twisted the water and took a sip, accustomed to saying.

"It's not that everyone loves classes as much as you."

Qin Ying ".."

She could not refute.